Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion bitcoins and ethereum is much better to invest rather than choosing an ico without any assurance if the project will really become successful in the future.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Of course, bitcoin is best for long-term trading. To date, there are a sufficient number of exchanges on which you can buy bitcoin (Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex and so on).
In order to buy bitcoin, you can use the services of local exchangers or directly on the  exchange (some exchanges have the opportunity to immediately to start with fiat: Bitfinex, Kraken, Exmo).
All this you can do sitting at home near the computer. If you intend to hold coins, then after the purchase, take out your bitcoin to the wallet.
Before doing all these activities read the safety guides and how not to become a victim of scammers.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

I think the bitcoin. Moreover, it is a more stable cryptocurrency than the rest.But due to the fact that now the price is minimal, the risk is high.

Comparing the graphs of the cryptocurrencies' growth, I have come to the same conclusion. For me, Bitcoin is the best investment. Additionally, I am going to hold it for long.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

At the moment, in the long term, it is better to invest in the most potential and developing Ethereum.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both better investment. Bitcoin is the most popular, most trusted and the most valuable cryptocurrency. Ethereum is next to the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency.  The crypto market is in bad condition nowadays. All coins are down and it is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Surely, when the market recovers again, a very huge profit awaits.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

I would suggest you to buy and invest only with bitcoin,set it even for a couple of years if you want to earn more profits with your capital. Bitcoin is proven in the field of investing,there's a big chance to double or even triple of your capital through a proper way of investment.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

both are equally good for investing. depending on yourself you want to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. because of course the two of them have their own advantages

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Now almost ETH is the most risky coin for investors, never think that ETH prices will fall and that is the buying opportunity, as I guess they continue to fall.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

I believe that Ethereum, because It has a more stable course and more potential, which undoubtedly gives it a plus in the modern crypto market.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency remains the most worthy investment and and investment in it now will definitely yield profit in the long run
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I think the best choice in my opinion is to invest in both BTC and ETH, both of these coins are very good and potential, many people also invest in the coin, because in a market movement and a very good price increase both to invest in long or short term , and now it's time to buy it because prices are down, and do for long-term investments
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

For me it's ok to buy some ethereum right now until the price is not already rising up from now. But bitcoin is very risky to if you will decide to buy now for stable price you dont know what will happen if will go up or down.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Hello Friends...

In my own opinion bitcoins and ethereum is much better to invest rather than choosing an ico without any assurance if the project will really become successful in the future.
Because ICO doesn't have a clear future and doesn't have a guarantee to be able to have a high price? while bitcoin and ethereum already have a large community and users who continue to grow. of course make investment here better but what about Bitcoin vs Ethereum? both are good but bigger allocations are in bitcoin
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

They are both stable, well established coins. To a beginner, would advise to start with Bitcoin, it is even easier to buy, and more mainstream as well.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Now almost ETH is the most risky coin for investors, never think that ETH prices will fall and that is the buying opportunity, as I guess they continue to fall.
Here we are going to compare the Bitcoin and Ethereum which sounds irrelevant too because if you have ever monitored the prices of both Bitcoin and Ethereum then you will never compare it with each other due to something precious the Bitcoin has but Ethereum does not have.

Lets see the current price of Ethereum is 196 US dollar and that of Bitcoin is 6252 US dollar so the difference is clear and it will take too much time for Ethereum to reach at the low price of Bitcoin.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

They are both stable, well established coins. To a beginner, would advise to start with Bitcoin, it is even easier to buy, and more mainstream as well.
Now to buy, I think ETH will be better than BTC, because current ETH price is very cheap, may continue to fall, but at the price of $ 200 buy is reasonable, the end of this year the market will push ETH price above $ 1000

nithanjaka

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

ETH might be favored for long haul opportunity. Starting at now the ETH cost is presently less so natural to buy ETH. Following a few years, there will be a ton of advantages from ETH. A couple of years after the fact, the cost of Bitcoin will be considerably higher. For here and now ventures and a tremendous benefit, you can take ETH with Bitcoin.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum were both good for long term investment but bitcoin can also be good for shorter term of investment because bitcoins price tends to jump quickly in just a matter of time unlike ethereum that is known to increase a little longer ( maybe weeks,  months or even years).
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Hello Friends...

Both are the great investment. Although I think Etherum will have much bigger returns than investment in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin is the oldest and by far the most known and influential cryptocurrency out there. Ethereum might be a better investment for the simple fact that is has a much smaller market cap and better technology. If you are looking for the more consistent, safer cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the better investment. However, Bitcoin is better investment much bigger the most people though and it did the very fast.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

I chose both of them between Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two coins are very much in need of society and investors.

all ICO coins mostly use Ethereum as payment and Bitcoin is the first crypto to be discussed by beginners and lay people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: