Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

At this moment I would suggest to invest in ETH as there has been announced several good news for it.
Not been classified as security, two main upgrades coming soon, many new ICOs using it`s platform...
All these suggest that  ETH/BTC ratio will go in favour of ETH in upcoming period. ( 0.0793 )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both of the coin is very profitable depending on how you trade in the market, the prices of cryptocurrency in the market is always increasing or decreasing depending on the situation, you can always invest on kucoin because this is the best exchanger i can recommend for you to have cheaper coin.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Do you want to invest long-term? of course the best I think is ETH nothing else because eth is very well known to everyone with its new token tokens, the more famous the name of the coin the higher the investor enthusiast to invest in it
No well I think it is not good true bitcoin is going to be the best currency and the hero investment I am sure no one is going to like anything else except bitcoin, it has more benefits and more advantages than any other coin existing in the market, so I would suggests you to use bitcoin as it is more profit worthy for long term investment.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Definitely ethereum.
It has a high volume and still a high capacity to grow, in value also.
With it's numerous use cases, it could serve in so many areas.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
I do not agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is only used for short-term in the day. Only ETH can use the long-term investment method. Because in the future it is very possible that ETH will replace bitcoin

maximilian4aue

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

Checking most exchanges, bitcoin is always the first trading pair for most coin and tokens. Still a wise choice.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion, bitcoins will be always profitable more than altcoins because the growth is so much faster more than any other cryptocurrency in the market and still bitcoins is always the top cryptocurrency in the market.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

If you just jump in to cryptocurrency market you have to hold BTC and ETH,  because these coin has the strongest community.  The price also still able to going up multiple times,  because current market cap each coin still small and still possible to going multiple times. Crypto market actually will growing in every years.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

Both offer excellent investment types and have excellent market share. So actually, the more people who believe in a coin then a coin will have a good level of market resilience. So everyone in the world will definitely trust Bitcoin and Etherum as a coin that has excellent electibility in the crypto world.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Well I would make some points clear and rest is for you to decide , it's more or less like a gambling and both of then are in par with each other.

1. Bitcoin occupies the highest market capital with nearly 6000$ it's the leading cryptocurrency in the market and has been in the picture for long thus I do think it's something that people has been trusting and still trusts.
It's the safest form of investment I'm cryptocurrency market, if everything was to go down it would be the last one to die.

2. Etherum has been growing in popularity with big personalities related to technology supporting it. It's also gaining 50,000 developers per month is what the news stated in the beginning of the year thus it might be the next big thing , but for now it still below Bitcoins.

You could really do half half .. this way if anything goes down you won't regret it fully at least you still have something safe.
All investments are in benefit and relevant if sources are having long term trusted store of value, the Bitcoin has long term trusted store of value while Ethereum has also but the Bitcoin is more responsive towards the people. Ethereum is also favorable for long term investment and results in a huge profit. For productive reason you need to invest in these two as both are profitable.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Actually if bitcoin price goes up, ethereum price will follow the bitcoin price too. So it's all about bitcoin and for a better investmest I choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is like the main market of cryptocurrency, bitcoin price always affect all altcoins price too.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

If you just jump in to cryptocurrency market you have to hold BTC and ETH,  because these coin has the strongest community.  The price also still able to going up multiple times,  because current market cap each coin still small and still possible to going multiple times. Crypto market actually will growing in every years.
Well yes for sure multiple coins rise and falls, but we will have to learn almost everything about every coin, now a day according to the market bitcoin have more demand than anything else, so I think we should buy now at low price soon the price of bitcoin will be more than double, I think we should save as much as coin can be saved at reasonable price.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

For me,both are good coins but of course for me,bitcoin is much better than ethereum.Bitcoin now has low price which is the best time to buy so, if you are planning to add more bitcoin then buy now and hold.So with ethereum you may huy now then hold and wait fir the increase of price.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

I would love to go with both Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because both are almost equally profitable and the fearing factor that is the risk is very low here. We can have a portfolio having both these crypto and holding it till the exact time can maximize our profit to a great extent. This is what the data shows. Also there is a good research paper about Bitcoin and ETH which is worth reading. The title can be googled. It is “Ethereum vs. Bitcoin by Josh Obregon published by Creighton University.
Big491994

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

You should invest in the top 10 on coimarketcap. If you invest it is long term.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Hello Friends...

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum serves better as trading pairs depending on the token but bitcoin is regular and widely accepted.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

I would love to go with both Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because both are almost equally profitable and the fearing factor that is the risk is very low here. We can have a portfolio having both these crypto and holding it till the exact time can maximize our profit to a great extent. This is what the data shows. Also there is a good research paper about Bitcoin and ETH which is worth reading. The title can be googled. It is “Ethereum vs. Bitcoin by Josh Obregon published by Creighton University.
both are perfect currencies for investment in digital world and I would also like these currencies for investment but when I think about bitcoin so I never want to like other currency because bitcoin is the best from any currency and secondly it is the king currency in digital world, so its high and valuable price will give you big profit and when you hold your money for long term so it will more gladness for you and your family.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Hello Friends...

I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply during recent days, so at this point you should only trade the bitcoin Day by day. The market is constantly running and bitcoin prices are dropping sharply so you should divide your capital so that investment can reduce the risk for you.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

To my believe you still should have both for long-term because they haven't showed even a half of their potential yet.  But hinestly, I think Ethrereum has a chance to grow much faster, than BTC
I think you should first buy and invest in Bitcoin. Then once you get your profit from the investment in Bitcoin. You can directly buy Ethereum for your investment assets as well. Bitcoin is the first coin and until now it can still grow but keep in mind also that Ethereum is Altcoin whose development is very rapid. Bitcoin is the most popular answer but wise people will choose ethereum. If bitcoin double its own price, ethereum will tripple its price
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Of course bitcoin,because this coin more promising in the future,and choosen of many people in many countries worldwide. Investing in bitcoin today will be profitable if holding it for a couple of years.
Both options are good to invest but Bitcoin is the most famous source because Bitcoin is well known digital currency and every should want to move on the Bitcoin and there are lot of Branded companies start accepting Bitcoin. As we compare on etherium in terms of popularity and returns of profit bitcoin is much better but as for now etherium also has a potential to gain huge profit it depends on our strategies and learning about investment method
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: