Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both would be good for a long term investment but if I were to choose, I would want to invest with bitcoin since I have tried it for a long time already. It has proven me that it could provide a good profit after a long term of holding. Ethereum could also do the same but the chance of gaining higher is easier with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

I think what is more valuable in the future is ethereum because ethereum is used a lot at the end of Ico.
I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the value of bitcoin is the largest crypto market, bitcoin also has the greatest liquidity, so I believe that this time you Investing in bitcoins should only be done, and ETH's price has dropped significantly over the past few years and is currently under correction at $ 300.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

Either of the two are good investment in cryptoindustry. Bitcoin and ethereum are both popular in the market for having a huge price increase for a long run. despite of the current situation, people are still investing to Bitcoin and ethereum because among other cryptos, these two has a higher chsnce to make a comeback from continuous dumps. For now be patient and wait.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe that bitcoin is always the number one choice for you to invest, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting very strongly, so to You can minimize your risk at this point by investing only in bitcoin. The altcoin girl is adjusting very well and in very large amplitude so the risk will be very high.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are both coins that have potential. it all depends on you personally to choose between the two to invest long term. What is certain is that if you are a beginner, do not get bored to learn strategies and analysis about cryptocurrency. if you want to invest long term, maybe now is the right time to buy. because currently the market price is down, and it is likely that the market price will definitely rise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

Hello Friends...

In my own opinion, i highly prefer bitcoins because it has a better potential in the market and it can grow even more due to the demand.

lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Though ETH is also a promising coin, I still prefer investments in BTC rather than ETH. Why? Apparently because of their purpose, functions or uses. Bitcoin a store of value and a medium for paying goods and services while Ethereum is a platform that facilitates applications and smart contracts. In other words, bitcoin can be used as money while ethereum can't. With your bitcoin in your wallet, you can purchase anything to any merchants that accept bitcoin as payments.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Hello Friends...

Well i am sure that both ethereum and bitcoin is good for long term investment and if you have a lot of money i will advice you to start buying bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can really recover soon so the money you will invested will rise very high.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

Hello Friends...

Well i am sure that both ethereum and bitcoin is good for long term investment and if you have a lot of money i will advice you to start buying bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can really recover soon so the money you will invested will rise very high.

Bitcoins is the only coin that is really good for long term investment while ethereum will only grow if there is a hype in the market.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Hello Friends...

Invest in bitcoin at this time is the most accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and currently there are no signs of recovery, the market is bearish in the long cycle bear market Therefore, I believe that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, the price of ETH is very strong and if the bitcoin price can recover, the high possibility of ETH price will continue to fall sharply.
Bit coin is better than Etherum when you talk about long term investing where Etherum is only good for online long term trading. Bitcion is the first and faster crypto currencies where Etherum is second for a reason .Plus bit coin has more demand than Etherum you'll get some trouble while selling your coins.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Hello Friends...

both are good crypto.. you can't compare them. but if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
Butonyki

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

Hello Friends...

Invest in bitcoin at this time is the most accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and currently there are no signs of recovery, the market is bearish in the long cycle bear market Therefore, I believe that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, the price of ETH is very strong and if the bitcoin price can recover, the high possibility of ETH price will continue to fall sharply.
Take my advice both coins are good on there own places. Trading and long term invest can gives you highly profit You should invest in both keep your coins in wallet and hold them and use Etherum for trading Good luck.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Hello Friends...

both are good crypto.. you can't compare them. but if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
Although BTC is more popular than ETH, in my opinion, it should hold ETH better, ETH is also very widespread and may go to the moon by the end of this year, ETH is the coin decided the price of the altcoin other

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Hello Friends...

In my own opinion, i highly prefer bitcoins because it has a better potential in the market and it can grow even more due to the demand.

Bitcoin will never give up his leading positions. It will be natural to invest exactly in BTC and hold this cryptocurrency for a couple of years. ETH is on the second place.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Better option to invest on a long time is bitcoin of course, because it will always be the king and you can earn  more money, because of price.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Hello Friends...

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and ethereum is also very promising coin so investing on both of it is advisable but i there is no doubt that investing with bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin csb recover more faster than ethereum and bitcoin future is really bright now.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

BITCOIN of course! Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the major currency we use as of now and bitcoin dominance to all cryptocurrency is more than 50%. So it is much better to invest in Bitcoin that other cryptocurrency.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

As you are a newbie, right now i would suggest to go for Etherium instead. First of all it requires less investment , so less potential losses too.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

I choose bitcoin. If you are also a careful person, then you should see from the market trend that bitcoin is falling, Ethereum is falling, bitcoin is rising, and Ethereum is still falling!
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Hello Friends...

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and ethereum is also very promising coin so investing on both of it is advisable but i there is no doubt that investing with bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin csb recover more faster than ethereum and bitcoin future is really bright now.
for what i also have to observe too i am able to say that this two currency are for most some of the best option of making profit well a good tandem as well they have to build for i may also have to be more supportive on them too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: