Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe you should only invest in ETH at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly adjusting and that the price of ETH is decreasing sharply in the past, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult. So in order to minimize risk I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe you should only invest in ETH at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly adjusting and that the price of ETH is decreasing sharply in the past, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult. So in order to minimize risk I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin.
I also think that this time we should invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage so to be able to profit with the least risk should be bitcoin trading. Even though the profits are low, you are much safer than investing in ETH. Make the investment plan and follow the discipline you will succeed.
Duchisoue

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Hello Friends...

I also think that this time we should invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage so to be able to profit with the least risk should be bitcoin trading. Even though the profits are low, you are much safer than investing in ETH. Make the investment plan and follow the discipline you will succeed.
Yes its look like good to invest money in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is currently trading too much low, therefore it is a very good opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and get some profit, because I am sure that very soon bitcoin price will increase too much.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

for now I see bitcoin trading will be more profitable, I don't see ethereum's good development so I doubt for doing trading on ethereum
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

If you want to invest in a platform in the long run, I suggest Etherum, but if you want to get an investment in the short term, but it costs a lot of money with a big profit, Bitcoin is the right choice. I feel when the market is down like this, Bitcoin is the most trusted hope

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Hello Friends...

Both are really good coin and different platform also good for investment. But comparing these two coins, my personal suggestion go with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular than ethereum.
SoulBSL

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

It depends on a level of investment and profits you want to achieve, as well as the time of your investment. In short-term perspective better to look at the level of market and trend. BTC will give you the best profit in 1-1,5 month;
ETH now in stagnation and you need to search for closest announcements and huge updates. Now ETH price is close to the end of the year.

So you need try and learn.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

You have many suggestions here, Suppose you invest in Bitcoin & with the market fluctuation you might depressed & discourage with this amazing crypto space. Even the ethereum will play same scenario here. Obviously your investment must be split in to both BTC & Ethereum. As you are new be here you must identify market as highly volatile. In a period of 10 or 12 months your portfolio can be fallen & rose up to 70% - 80%.  So holding long term is the best & must do with a lot of patients here in crypto space. Meantime try to use this forum, Social media & Youtube to sharpen your knowledge. More importantly invest an amount which can be afford to lose. Keep these golden rule in mind always.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

Both are good because they have the market  volume and liquidity . Bitcoin leading while Ethereum is following behind. So if you have fund to invest in cryptocurrency invst some in bitcoin and the remainder in Ether. But you must know when to enter and when to take your profit.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both currency are good for invest. But if you are a newbie so you can start invest with Ethereum. Because ETH rate is very low than bitcoin. After experience about exchange market and cryptos you can invest bitcoin for long time. For investin bitcoin and others coin you must join exchange market.
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

The good thing with respect to these are the expansion in cost on normal premise as we realize that now the bitcoin cost is more higher than ETH yet in general the season of bitcoin is more than the ETH and the monetary examine
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both currency are good for invest. But if you are a newbie so you can start invest with Ethereum. Because ETH rate is very low than bitcoin. After experience about exchange market and cryptos you can invest bitcoin for long time. For investin bitcoin and others coin you must join exchange market.

Yes i do agree on that, bitcoin and ethereum is the most valueable coin in the market because all of the cryptocurrency are being affected every time the price of eth or bitcoins is dropping.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Yes i do agree on that, bitcoin and ethereum is the most valueable coin in the market because all of the cryptocurrency are being affected every time the price of eth or bitcoins is dropping.
That is right, still bitcoin should be the top priority when it comes to investing, we can have everything we want here on crypto but just don't forget to have enough bitcoin or else we will lose this chance that we will have a great future.

Ethereum is also a great one, we just need to learn its movement as well as it is dependent to bitcoin that is why when bitcoin dumps for sure ethereum also dumps.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Investing and trading with Bitcoin is more preferable  by the cryptocurrency community and enthusiast! Get to know bitcoin a little bit more and it's market performance and behaviour,  you can then trade and invest in it profitably!

Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is the fundamental basis of the whole cryptomarket and comparing it with the etherium is not entirely correct, since the etherium is the platform for launching the majority of the ICO today and it may have competitors.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Hello Friends...

I believe that Bitcoin is the safest investment option at the moment. You can see that Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very aggressively at the moment, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult especially with altcoin. You can see that the price of ETH is falling very deeply and is about to fall to the $ 220 mark so I believe you should not invest in ETH at this time.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

for now I see bitcoin trading will be more profitable, I don't see ethereum's good development so I doubt for doing trading on ethereum
Bitcoin’s investment has been better than that of Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies as well because we make this decision mainly on outcome or profit. Ethereum and Bitcoin both are favorable for long term investment and currently these two are running in their low market rates, as we know that these two are the ways towards success then better and benefited way is to buy more coins in this time.
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

Current market trends have proven that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. When Bitcoin rose, Ethereum fell, and when Bitcoin fell, Ethereum would fall faster!
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

Hello Friends...

BTC and ETH both of currency are good.But I think Ethereum is the best currency for newbie investor. Bitcoin price is very high than ethereum. Whereas you are a newbie investor, so you can choose ETH for invest. It's better for you first time trading.At this time ETH price going very down so now you can buy this.
Abyzou95

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

I prefer Ethereum because the price is very cheap but Bitcoin it`s good too. You should invest in both!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: