Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7122 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

both are good for investment, especially for a long term investment. you can see they always increase every year. but if i should to choose i will choose for bitcoin. however, bitcoin is still a best coin until now.
Exactly, Bitcoin can be seen as a better investment because of its popularity and the success it have attain over the years. It will remain valuable in time coming, many government wants to regulate it. The longer you hold ethereum, the more profit you have. In the future, ethereum will help the people a lot and it is certain that bitcoin will soon be replaced by ethereum
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

both are good investment and no one can exactly predict which one will pump at which time .
1 ethereum is equal to 0.077btc today , so it is normal area of ether , you can wait more to buy ether below 0.07btc range . in USD you can buy it below 450usd without any doubt . but bitcoin is more important because in any big crash only bitcoin will have that popularity that will push it back to highest level .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

To be honest I am optimistic about both the coins mentioned above. However, I am expecting accelerated growth for Bitcoin as compared to that of ethereum. Bitcoin has the potential to serve the fund transfer industry on a global level including corporations. On the other hand, ethereum has a scope of growth in the automation industry so I am expecting slower growth for it along with the growth of Industry 4.0. Thus, considering the timescale, I believe Bitcoin has more scope in long-term whereas ethereum has a scope considering super long term.
There are coins in the global market which are responsive; some are more responsive while some are less responsive. The less responsive are Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo etc which are favorable for short term investment or trading while those of more responsive coins the Bitcoin and Ethereum, are favorable for long term so trading for long term with these coins are more profitable while short term trading with less responsive coins are also benefited but not as much as that of long term.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that have good price movements and become the basis of other coins so of course it would be very profitable to have investment in both because bitcoin and ethereum have a good future
karim30

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

If it is me I would recommend investing long term into bitcoin rather than etym. You know why not because bitcoin is the first electronic currency. I do not know about others, but I'm also investing in bitcoin, not investing in ETH. Now there are many trading floors, you choose your own trading platform that you find the best to buy bitcoin.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that have good price movements and become the basis of other coins so of course it would be very profitable to have investment in both because bitcoin and ethereum have a good future
Both can be good investments as many people say but with personal opinion, until the present time, I think that eth is still better than bitcoin because when I am in the position of an investor, what I am aiming for is a potential for growth in the future. Although both have high chances but eth with the advantage of being low value, it creates a lot of good conditions for investors to accumulate, pump and blow the price is also easier, while bitcoin at a relatively high price, it does not bring good conditions and convenience, the rate to spike is very difficult

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

It would much depends on how you will choose to manage your investment in the future. If you will chose to take investment as a future way of earning it is much better compare on one time bigshot investment that would take a lot of struggle in terms of waiting and holding without having a good profit in the future without a good manage and a well developed trading it is just a flat line way that is indefinite on earning and gaining profit.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

Ethereum is a fancy coin and it has dropped less than bitcoin. I have chosen ethereum for my investment but now I am not sure whether I am right.
Having thought well enough I have decided not to sell ethereum until it will not make a breakout of the resistance level or I will get my desired profit.  I really hope that ethereum will change its direction from the downtrend.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

I should say, it's both. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good long-term investment. But there are also a lot of other coins out there that are good to invest for long term. There are undervalued and seems to be have lots of potentials.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

Well I would make some points clear and rest is for you to decide , it's more or less like a gambling and both of then are in par with each other.

1. Bitcoin occupies the highest market capital with nearly 6000$ it's the leading cryptocurrency in the market and has been in the picture for long thus I do think it's something that people has been trusting and still trusts.
It's the safest form of investment I'm cryptocurrency market, if everything was to go down it would be the last one to die.

2. Etherum has been growing in popularity with big personalities related to technology supporting it. It's also gaining 50,000 developers per month is what the news stated in the beginning of the year thus it might be the next big thing , but for now it still below Bitcoins.

You could really do half half .. this way if anything goes down you won't regret it fully at least you still have something safe.
All investments are in benefit and relevant if sources are having long term trusted store of value, the Bitcoin has long term trusted store of value while Ethereum has also but the Bitcoin is more responsive towards the people. Ethereum is also favorable for long term investment and results in a huge profit. For productive reason you need to invest in these two as both are profitable.
I will go for both of them because both are the top currencies in the crypto market and have been able to attract some really good money so far. Bitcoin has the highest market cap and ETH is more potential because it was launched just few years ago and has been able to claim the second spot in the market after Bitcoin. This is a great achievement and holding these both for boom is a wise idea.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Since you're newbie,  I want to advice you bitcoin currency lke the majority opinion which already been proven that extend Its market value beyond our expectations.  And that was happen last early December which Is heading Into $20,000.  And now while the price was so low, I recommend to Invest more.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

If you just jump in to cryptocurrency market you have to hold BTC and ETH,  because these coin has the strongest community.  The price also still able to going up multiple times,  because current market cap each coin still small and still possible to going multiple times. Crypto market actually will growing in every years.
Well yes for sure multiple coins rise and falls, but we will have to learn almost everything about every coin, now a day according to the market bitcoin have more demand than anything else, so I think we should buy now at low price soon the price of bitcoin will be more than double, I think we should save as much as coin can be saved at reasonable price.
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are best recommended coins for long term trading and are most profitable coins, Bitcoin is more profitable than the Ethereum but both Ethereum comes after the Bitcoin in the race of crypto market. Investment in the Bitcoin is more profitable because it gives us the opportunity to buy at low price and to sell at high price, the gap or difference is more between the investment amount and the selling amount which is called profit.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

Bitcoin can be seen as a better investment because of its popularity and the success it have attain over the years. It will remain valuable in time coming, many government wants to regulate it. The transaction and the price of bitcoin is very minimal . Most importantly bitcoin is very easy to invest in, owing to this bitcoin will be the best to invest in. Though ethereum have been used to build many blockchain base platform, but it is not as successful and popular as bitcoin.
Both Bitcoin and ETH are good spots to invest in. A long term investor will make good money in both Bitcoin and ETH. Both being top notch spots for investment have been responsible for attracting huge money in the market. So far, the money invested in Bitcoin is something more than $171billion and that in ETH is I think $71.1billion. This whooping amount of investment by people explicitly says that ETH and Bitcoin are worth investing in.

The first question you ask and the division between the investment, I suggest that you buy the BTC, this problem that he is now experiencing with high transfer rates and precisely caused by the number of fans that grow every day more because he already has his place guaranteed in the market, not that ETH is a weak one, but the BTC has proven to what it has come. 

Answering his second question, it is practically impossible for some currency to take the place of the BTC because mostly they are developed from it, and also it was the milestone the initial currency where everything came about.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

I would suggest you invest in both of them, as sticking to one of them is not a good strategy. Both of them have got very good prospect. I you are planning to invest for several years then go for Ethereum, if you want to trade for a relatively short period of tome then go for Bitcoin.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

Both offer excellent investment types and have excellent market share. So actually, the more people who believe in a coin then a coin will have a good level of market resilience. So everyone in the world will definitely trust Bitcoin and Etherum as a coin that has excellent electibility in the crypto world.
Both are well profitable investments if the person who is investing is having knowledge of the market and can survive in the market. right after you need to choose the Bitcoin for long term in order to get more profit while Ethereum is also favorable for long term but you will get lesser profit than that from the Bitcoin and this is due to the difference in the their market values.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is the first birth coin in the field of electronic money. It has its own characteristics as decentralized, no unit or organization that controls Bitcoin's network.

With Ethereum, it is inherently based on Bitcoin. It has a more secure form of Bitcoin and is currently competing with Bitcoin.

Watching the movement of the electronic money market, we see that Bitcoin is going down on the downside of Ethereum (3: 1). But also in recent times Ethereum is flourishing, growing a little bit percent, sometimes over Bitcoin. So investors always follow and have their own perception of the development of each electronic currency.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still at the forefront of the electronic money market. So investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum is a matter for every investor, price fluctuation, and future prospects.
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

If you want to be safe that is bitcoin for you. Anyway you could buy bitcoin from crypto exchanges like: binance, bittrex or huobi...
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

after going form 20,000$ to 5000$ still bitcoin is the best and no 1 currency in the crypto currency world .because of its value and popularity and easy to use and many more things .on the other side ethereum is second on that list ,so they both are the top currency now in the online world ,but if we have to choose one of them then i think its better to choose bitcoin then ethereum because of it less popularity and less use thats all.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

it seems the best investment for now is ethereum because I see ethereum has a cheap price while bitcoin the price is too expensive so it is not suitable if used for investment and may have a very high risk.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Maybe the best idea is to buy from both of them, so diversificating a bit your crypto investments. From which you buy more, it is your personal choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: