Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Technologically speaking I would guess Ethereum would be a better investment due to the technology behind it but I would stick with Bitcoin for the time being because it is more often in the news and more people know about it. Maybe in time that will change but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
they are both good specially for bitcoin we all know how is this good to have but most special is when we all know how are we going to manage this two like , yes we all know the ability of this two but you have seen one thing on the other currency that on the other side where you compare the one currency there is nothing on it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Well, bitcoin is better for short-term or long-term investment. On the other hand, Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past six months, so investors have lost faith in it.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

ethereum and bitcoin are coins that both have a good future in my opinion. these two coins are also worthy to serve as a means to trade. I think it all depends on the personal capital of each to choose whether to buy ethereum or bitcoin. if you only have a little capital and still start wrestling in the world of crypto, I think better choose to buy ethereum. everyone will probably never know what will happen in the future. I think people making long-term investments are just their speculation of analyzing between supply and market demand. I would advise to do daily trading. with daily trading you can benefit by exploiting the ups and downs of market prices. by doing daily trading, I think it can reduce the risk that will happen in the future. if you are a newbie, perhaps the best thing for you is to learn how to become a successful daily trader, by learning about the analysis or strategy in trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I was swinging between those decisions so I choose to invest in both of those coins. In my opinion by doing that you will not miss your opportunity both of Bitcoin would go up and if it will plunge down.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Hello Friends...

Well both investing in bitcoin and ethereum is very advisable to do because a lot of peole now became profitable  with eth and bitcoin but if you only need to invest with one crypto i will still advice you to invest on the strongest cryptocurrency and.that is bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

Hello Friends...

In my own opinion, bitcoins will be always the better cryptocurrency that is existing in the market because the market price just grow insanely fast since most of the people is interested on bitcoins more than altcoins.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Hello Friends...

Go for bitcoin because its more trusted than any other coin. You can buy and hold it, you can simply have profit when the price increase
Yes right, bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and it will never be gone ..so for long time investment better choose bitcoin. Etherium were only good for short time investment since it is not yet tested by many so we cant fully trust this crypto.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

For me do not focus on bitcoin and ethereum only because there are a lot of coins circulating in crypto world. But if you really want to choose between bitcoin and ethereum then it is depends. If you will invest a lot of money then I guess you should go with bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is so much greater than ethereum.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rajkr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

BTC has always been a good investment for newbie as it has low risk in comparison to alt coins.So better to be safe and invest in BTC , and i u will be able to earn some money from BTC then u can invest in ICO .
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

I think they're just as bullish as today but bitcoin is still a bit and The ethereum still has the price lag so many investors are possitive thinking today.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Both are the best investment in my eyes. Good investors, of course, will invest in these two coins, not in one. Though I haven't enough money to invest if I have enough money then I will invest 60% of my money in Ethereum and 40% in Bitcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and Ethereum both. If bitcoin price pumps then Ethereum price will pump too. So, maybe you get what i am saying here  Grin

Yes, both of the cryptos are great but I choose Bitcoin as everything on the market depends on this cryptocurrency. Then it grows, all the altcoins including Ethereum are going up. However, I hold ETH and BTC.
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Taking into account that the btc is much more known and accepted by users and also more expensive, it is recommended that when you are new to start with this currency

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Being the king and queen of crypto, I believe these two are good for investments. Both are getting more popular and besides bitcoin can be used as payment for buying load and paying bills. Ethereum on the other hand even if it cant' be used as a currency but it is important when planning to invest in ICO since most campaigns accept only BTC and ETH when purchasing tokens for their ongoing projects. Both have different functions in the crypto world that's the reason why I chose these coins for investments.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

For the current market appreciation,bitcoin is doing far better , draining almost every other altcoins,including Ethereum,dominance almost 48 %,highest in recent times
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

I think we should invest in both cryptocurrencies. But I think Ethereum will be more perspective in future because now have a very big amount of interesting projects on their blockchain
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable coins on this market. so it's not the best investment to make x100-x1000 in short term

The cryptocurrency cannot be stable - it is always volatile. Simply Bitcoin and Ethereum have the largest market capitalization. If I have to choose between these 2 ones, I would probably pick Bitcoin.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:14:53 PM by batako

bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable coins on this market. so it's not the best investment to make x100-x1000 in short term

The cryptocurrency cannot be stable - it is always volatile. Simply Bitcoin and Ethereum have the largest market capitalization. If I have to choose between these 2 ones, I would probably pick Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins if we are willing to invest. Choosing between both of them will be considered as the best decision as I guess. Maybe in the next 5 years, one of them will be increased by 10x or even more.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

As for me, both of these top cryptocurrencies is a good investment choice. But which one of them to choose depends on your trading or investment balance. If you have money to buy 1 or more Bitcoins, then you should definitely invest in it. Because its volatility will ensure you bigger profits. But if you have less money 500$-3000$, I think you should better start with Ethereum until you reach Bitcoin price.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Hello Friends...

that's 2 coins which is always the main choice for investment. BTC and ETH are always at the top of the exclusive market list. I advise you to buy both coins in exchange market, because the prospect of BTC and ETH is very good in the future, but it depends on the money you have.
For long term investment, you must have a hard wallet to secure your digital aset, such as Ledger Nano, Trezor, Opendime, etc.
And the important thing is, you have to create an investment target.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

For me bitcoin is better investment both short and long term investment compared to ethereum because bitcoin is well known, most influencial and the highest value among all the cryptos. It can also easily converted into fiat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: