Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Now the more better to invest is the ethereum than the bitcoin. Last year bitcoin is better but now we are in 2018 and ethereum is best now and i hope you can buy more ethereum to earn more profit.
I have a bit different opinion, because for me best coin is one and only bitcoin, value of bitcoin is getting gaining value, old age has gone when people were not showing trust for bitcoin but now we are well aware of all qualities bitcoin has, so buy some bitcoin as buying Of ETH will not be a good idea, so buy bitcoin and save for long term it will give you huge amount of profit.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Dear investor: I myself am interested in the question of where it is better to invest. That's what I think on this issue: the etheri seems to me more flexible modern, adaptable to the market. The position of bitcoin is undoubtedly strong and from it as you have noticed many crypto currencies depend on how the course will go. Invest in both currencies-you can do it, so the risks will be less.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
With a market that is in the bearish trend in the long term, I believe that for the least risk, you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the price of ETH is continuously strong and still in very difficult condition. To be able to recover, so to have a successful transaction card, you should only trade bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and this is a very totts time to be able to trade on bitcoin.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and it is hard to predict that the market is in the bearish trend in the long term. Therefore, to be able to trade successfully at this moment is very difficult, bitcoin price will be able to Keep down sharply at any time and so I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin. The price of ETH is continuously decreasing and is still adjusting at $ 200, the ability to recover is very low.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

As a newbie, I believe that, the first thing you need to do is to learn how this industry works. This is the first step to what you are supposed to do. The second step is, bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and I would advice you to invest in Bitcoin, learn how it works before investing into another cryptocurrency
IndoUSminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

This is a pretty tricky question in that it requires some background knowledge to get the idea of what the basis for making decision regarding investment is.

If you are interested in details, I recommend reading the following article from Forbes which might prove helpful in making your decision:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/05/what-is-the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#5833e61d7c70

For those who don't like reading a lot, here's a quote I find useful:

"... Ultimately, the long-term growth of any cryptocurrency (or indeed business) depends on useful applications being found for its assets.

If Bitcoin goes on to become a widely accepted form of currency, or the Ethereum network becomes an established standard for distributed computing, then the value of these assets is likely to continue to grow.

On the other hand, in technology, there is always something snapping at the heels of the front-runners. Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Additionally, both face the threat of government regulation. The value of many cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) have moved downwards since the start of the year, which has been attributed to threats of their trade being regulated by governments in China and Korea..."

Hopefully, that might help Wink
Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

This is a pretty tricky question in that it requires some background knowledge to get the idea of what the basis for making decision regarding investment is.

If you are interested in details, I recommend reading the following article from Forbes which might prove helpful in making your decision:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/05/what-is-the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#5833e61d7c70

"... Ultimately, the long-term growth of any cryptocurrency (or indeed business) depends on useful applications being found for its assets.

If Bitcoin goes on to become a widely accepted form of currency, or the Ethereum network becomes an established standard for distributed computing, then the value of these assets is likely to continue to grow.

On the other hand, in technology, there is always something snapping at the heels of the front-runners. Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Additionally, both face the threat of government regulation. The value of many cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) have moved downwards since the start of the year, which has been attributed to threats of their trade being regulated by governments in China and Korea..."

Thanks for sharing the article!
Based on what I've read, I can see that both Btc and Eth are almost equally worth our investments, but this was a little surprising "Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum." It just never occurred to me. So, let's live and see who wins! Cool
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Hello Friends...

Right now both of them are not good for investments. Personally I expect that the market falling will continue until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after SEC decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$. According to my knowledges in technical analysis I think that this downtrend will last till the middle of the next year. Only after that the market recovery slowly will start. I expect that fully recovery takes about 1 year and we will see new ATH of the market only in 2020. That's why now it is better to stay away from the market or open short positions if you have enough experience on it.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

As a newbie, I believe that, the first thing you need to do is to learn how this industry works. This is the first step to what you are supposed to do. The second step is, bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and I would advice you to invest in Bitcoin, learn how it works before investing into another cryptocurrency

bitcoin and ethereum are both good coins in the market not because the bitcoin comes first in the market doesnt mean that only bitcoin had the chance to have a good value in the market because ETH is also a good coin to invest it has an assurance that your investment will worth the wait.
MasterHam2

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

Thanks for the information!
I believe all we have to do is watch the development of both cryptos to make the right decision, but one thing is clear to me even now is that they both have been far better investments than the rest of the crypto so far.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading to the Ethereum platform will likely serve more competitors such as EOS, while Bitcoin will remain the primary electronic money for both value transfer and value storage.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

I always prefer investing on Bitcoin. It is very useful for long term business. The main cause its acceptability. Although price often ups and down . on the other hand , investing in ethereum becomes more and more risky every day. and the risk is not just because ETH is in a big bubble and banning ICOs can mean the end of this platform for good. Although ethereum is now one of the important cryptocurrency . But I personally always like Bitcoin.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

For a long time it is better to invest in both currencies. That is to make a multi-currency investment. Thus, you insure yourself against sharp fluctuations in rates and create a financial cushion.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

I cannot choose between bitcoin and ethereum. This two are the better cryptos in the market. If i were to invest my money. I will probably invest it in both of them.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

I think you should first buy and invest in Bitcoin. Then once you get your profit from the investment in Bitcoin. You can directly buy Ethereum for your investment assets as well.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

I think the bitcoin. Moreover, it is a more stable cryptocurrency than the rest.But due to the fact that now the price is minimal, the risk is high.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

Ethereum is a trash because of their slow network so all my investments would be on bitcoin. Just think about it, bitcoin would always be the first to rise before the altcoins so go on bitcoins and then if you like some altcoins, buy those after  you think btc has reached its peak on its latest bull run.
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Do you hope for big profits in the long-term?
bitcoin and eth are the best two coins to invest , for a short term I will advise you invest in eth and for a long term I suggest bitcoin
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

The best digital currency for long-term investment is definitely bitcoin. Only it is necessary to wait for the result not for several months, but for several years.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Both coins are good for investment. But if you want to invest in long-term bitcoin is the best.
But I think it is best to invest in ethereum at this moment. Because ethereum is now very low. Now you will benefit from investing in ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: