Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

I think bitcoin ang ETH are both good when it comes  to investments it  depends on us what  is better  in this kind of investment  we have to think first so that our business  will success.😀😀😀

Bitcoin and ETH both are good but i think bitcoin is more reliable when compared to ETH as ETH is relatively new to this industry even though we have seen some good value pump in recent months but when compared to bitcoin it falls apart and i would request all the newcomers to sart their crypto currency journey with bitcoin as its the first crypto coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum but Ethereum also has good and strong in fundamental. By divide with portfolio 60% to Bitcoin and 40% to Ethereum, I think good decision to make invest in crypto and will be promising profit later.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:05 AM

Most of the people will suggest Bitcoin because from the history chart it always show that Bitcoin price going up, while eth movement is kind of slow lately, but eth got a potential to grow bigger you just need to wait for a long long time, from my experience it is more profitable to invest in btc

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:54 AM

I always come accross this question all the time. Which one is bette? I think both of them is. There are plenty room for growth in ethereum though it did 3000 plus percent this year alone. Potentiality of bitcoin also is amazing.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:37 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Well both coin has a promising future, you can diversify your investment by putting some amount in both. Well if you want to start with some little amount you can just have it in a bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin has more potential than etherium it was also bee gaining demand and popularity upto this current. In few months time you'll probably gain good profit from your investment. But you shoukd also not miss investing on etherium it is also good for long term investment.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

if you looking for long term investment just go to bitcoin.. you can trust bitcoin for the future because this is the common use by the other to sell or buy in trading or investing.. and the price is still increasing...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:56:26 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum now. Ethereum price is stable meanwhile Bitcoin price is predicted hit about $20,000 in few next years.
Bitcoin is making better progress but Eth is doing it better too. Eth is placed at second number after bitcoin in cryptocoinces because of its high yielding profits in altcoins. Bitcoins are up level coins that can’t be competed with anyone because no one can make up to that mark. Better investment would be of bitcoin because it has high chances of profits than Eth at any cost.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:17:32 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

Hello Friends...

i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
I prefer to choose both investments. This two digital currency possess both excellent performance when it comes to trade market. Although they have the big difference between Market value, because bitcoin is tripled higher compared to ethereum. But this time having your own investments in bitcoin is more profitable at this point due to its high value although you may take risks on trading or dealing on it.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum but Ethereum also has good and strong in fundamental. By divide with portfolio 60% to Bitcoin and 40% to Ethereum, I think good decision to make invest in crypto and will be promising profit later.
I think the same thing also about bitcoin. I didn't under estimate the potential of ethereum over bitcoin but as what the present estate of digital currency bitcoin us more superior than ethereum. It was due to the market value if bitcoin. However dealing with bitcoin take some risks to trade but i believe it would becone profitable.
ceferov

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

I think it depends on how long will you keep it. If this is 1 year I would choose ETH.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum now. Ethereum price is stable meanwhile Bitcoin price is predicted hit about $20,000 in few next years.
Bitcoin is making better progress but Eth is doing it better too. Eth is placed at second number after bitcoin in cryptocoinces because of its high yielding profits in altcoins. Bitcoins are up level coins that can’t be competed with anyone because no one can make up to that mark. Better investment would be of bitcoin because it has high chances of profits than Eth at any cost.
I would undoubtedly choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is already proven its potential when it comes to high profitable income of mine. But of course ethereum was going better now compared to its last situation, someone says ethereum is more stable compared to bitcoin but I would choose bitcoin. I wouldn't explain it further because all here are already knows it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:51 AM

if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

I believe the true investment that gaves from bitcoin..so it is better to choose bitcoin to have invest. I believe also what it gives to the people..Because bitcoin for me is more profitable at this time,due to its high value for me to trust.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

It is depend on how you believe in btc or eth. BTC is most popular and valuable in general, however, it also harder to earn than eth. On the other hand, eth is a different coin, the eth's price is not high as btc but i can see that the price of eth more stable than btc. Finally, every choice depend on you, research more and find best way to invest.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

This is very hard to answer. But if you compare both of them for a very long time , then Ethereum is more Profitable as the prices of Ethereum are very less compared to Bitcoin and one day the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be same.

But if you take like 1 or 2 years into consideration then Bitcoin will be a better option as the prices of Bitcoin has become like 10 times since last year(700 - 7000).

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Bitcoin,Ethereum,waves all of are good investment.but you need a lot of capital for invest into bitcoin.but you can easily invest into waves with small capital.
Investing into both are profitable because these two are the main crypto. But m really hopeful about bitcoin that it will generate more revenue as compare to the eth and that’s right because bitcoin Is leading with a huge margin of popularity and acceptance whereas eth is still an investment and maybe in future these two will compete each other but so far bitcoin is on the throne and eth is assisting that throne.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:37 PM

if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
yes for long time schedule bitcoin investment is very much popular online currency. bitcoin price is more more higher than ethereum.in future bitcoin price will increase more.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

The exact answer is bitcoin. Why bitcoin? Because bitcoin prices are always increasing, even if it is decreasing is only temporary. Many ways to get bitcoin causing fewer blocks available, this is why the bitcoin price always increasing. Bitcoin is the main of all crypto currencies so that's why a lot of people making bitcoin as their favorite coin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

I still believe in ethereums future even though bitcoin is the dominant one.ethereum stands second for how long.and its just now that the bitcoin cash replace it..so for me i saved my ether for long term and now im starting to release my btc little by little.if you can have sympathy on ether better saved it.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Hello Friends...

Why must be confuse,  both of them is good coin. I think you can invest bitcoin and ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: