Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

In the event that we look this in a wide sense we will state that both are useful for business perspective. In the event that somebody need to put their cash into cryptographic money then these two are the best coins to contribute. The good thing with respect to these are the expansion in cost on normal premise as we realize that now the bitcoin cost is more higher than ETH yet in general the season of bitcoin is more than the ETH and the monetary examiner says that later on the ETH will be the super money also so my conclusion is to put resources into both in the event that you have enough reserve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Bitcoin is a just a daddy to all but has higher insane fees, I would personally prefer ethereum over bitcoin, it has many uses and over 60% of the tokens run on ethereum blockchain which shows it's strength but it's better to hold a portion of both
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Both!  But I will choose bitcoin over ethereum all the time.  As much as I admire and respect what Ethereum platform is achieving in cryptocurrency space,  I still believe bitcoin is better decentralized than any coin in existence.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are suitable for long term investment. If it's a newcomer I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin as it is the best on the market for cryptocurrency and is widely accepted around the world. Bitcoin will help you make a lot of money when the market recovers and increases. Especially at this time, when the bitcoin price of about $ 8000 is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at a low price.
I agree.Ethereum is still considered a good investment but i still prefer to go with bitcoin.For how many years i've been here in the crypto world,i have seen bitcoin's ups and downs and how it recovers from it.Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto coin so no wonder it has the biggest amount of investment nowadays.And i strongly believe that its market price will surely increase in the next months and years and will give us huge profits soon.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

I think both are quite good in terms of investments because there's a guarantee that both of them will become profitable in the future. Although, if I can only pick one, I would definitely go for bitcoin, because the volatility range of bitcoin is greater than ethereum. It's value reaches a point where it is far better than ethereum.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is better, because BTC still the most promising crypto currency, and it have the bigger community too. Its price is expected to increase highly in the future. So the risk is low when you invest in BTC. Ethereum is also good and very attractive, and its community keep growing up fastly. If you can invest in both of them this would be really profitable.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is better, because BTC still the most promising crypto currency, and it have the bigger community too. Its price is expected to increase highly in the future. So the risk is low when you invest in BTC. Ethereum is also good and very attractive, and its community keep growing up fastly. If you can invest in both of them this would be really profitable.
If you invest in this time then you have a very good opportunity to buy cheap BTC and ETH because prices have dropped a lot compared to early January. I think this is a great opportunity to buy because I am sure in the next few months the market will start showing signs of recovery and BTC and ETH will be the two crypto growth best

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bambino

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Bitcoin is the main crypto currency and its price obviously influences on another altcoins. But Ethereum is more stable and progressive currency, that's why I think you should invest in both.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin at the moment. choosing the bitcoin or ethereum is the same, depending on the capital owned, if you have a lot of capital can choose bitcoin if you have a little capital better choose ethereum.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

In terms of long term i would give it to eth because it is much cheaper and can give you alot of profit and in short terms i would give it the bitcoin because of it's volatility like no other.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Hey there! Since you are new, I suggest trading with Bitcoin, as it is the first cryptocurrency and widely accepted by many. It seems to be growing a lot lately, so it is still a good investment to date.

Once you familiarized yourself with the crypto world, you can check out other altcoins, airdrops, ICOs, and many more! Smiley As for investing Bitcoin, get a good Bitcoin Wallet, like CoinBase, or for more security, Electrum, Mycelium etc.

You can get Bitcoins from exchanges, so try to search them up to know better. Good luck!

Bitcoin is always the best choice because it's the coin with the best value and marketability. However, you should consider that, right now, Bitcoin is not in a good state because it's value is either falling down or in a stand still, and it would take a couple more months before it actually regains some of them back. So, for now, I would suggest that it's better to invest in Ethereum. It's value is not that much to carry, so you can get more for less capital. Also, I think that Ethereum has more chance to go up within a shorter time frame compared to Bitcoin, so having said, your investment would have a shorter return.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin at the moment. choosing the bitcoin or ethereum is the same, depending on the capital owned, if you have a lot of capital can choose bitcoin if you have a little capital better choose ethereum.
in fact, I have more confidence and trust in the etherium than in Bitcoin. The entire price increase for Bitcoin is almost like a soap bubble and I doubt that this coin has a real value.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Normally anyone who is getting into crypto would likely be investing into Bitcoin, I don’t see much of people getting into Ethereum first. Even when I started investing on cryptocurrencies, I started with Bitcoin and things were really good as of then. Since it’s not the same now, maybe you should start with Ethereum, if that’s how your mind directs you.But Bitcoin is still alright, it’s still the number one and most people are still into it as their favorite. Just that things ain’t really good as of now.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
Bitcoin and Ethereum investment is vary from trader to traders .many people invest Bitcoin and many people invest Ethereum. But I deeply support Ethereum best than Bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a good option for investment, but Ethereum is a lot cheaper now, so It would be a better option for investment. I am sure that when the market is bull trend again, it would be very profitable.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Both of them are very profitables nowadays. I prefer Bitcoin because it is the most successful crypto currency right now, and it have a great potential, but I am also investing in Ethereum, since this coin is already considered as the first used and demanded altcoin, and its value keep going up with time. Also diversifying the investment between many coins is always better, to minimize the risks.
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

You can both choose the bitcoin and ethereum since both were very good investment. Both were very popular in the market and stability of the price of the two coins were much stable compare to other coins exist in the market. You can split your money and invest in the two coins.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Im not going to select one of those but both of them are capable to generate good income. Bitcoins is the most popular and the first crypto coin exist. There are times bitcoins gives you good profit while ethereum doesn't. Ethereum could be high potential due to its huge volume in the market and most of the ICO's sprouting now a days are etherium based, So this is good signs to invest.

psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Both of them are very good coin but I more prefer bitcoin for longterm hold because bitcoin it is now getting popular and more investors will come.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Bitcoin is a just a daddy to all but has higher insane fees, I would personally prefer ethereum over bitcoin, it has many uses and over 60% of the tokens run on ethereum blockchain which shows it's strength but it's better to hold a portion of both

Bitcoin's fees have dropped sharply to practically nothing.

Ethereum has the smart contracts thing going for it, but has been hurt badly by the bans on ICOs, as most ICOs are built on Ethereum's platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: