Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

my advise For long term investmen,  both is very good for invest,,  but if you wanna invest for short term, none of them be good for invest,, But this goes back to the needs of each investor,  Each of them has their respective calculations,, The important thing is that all investors can gains benefit so the crypto will always grow up,, i wish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

my advise For long term investmen,  both is very good for invest,,  but if you wanna invest for short term, none of them be good for invest,, But this goes back to the needs of each investor,  Each of them has their respective calculations,, The important thing is that all investors can gains benefit so the crypto will always grow up,, i wish
Yes it is true that both have the opportunity to be a long-term investment. Currently Bitcoin and Etherum have excellent prospects and also have a very good level of confidence so that the chance to experience a price reduction then a little smaller, this can avoid the risk that occurs and we can get comfort in Investing.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Bitcoin is the most distinctive and it is also suitable for any type of (long or short term). While the demand for altcoin is improving and competition as well as the balance gradually formed. Bitcoin will be the key to earning profits in the future. If you are confident and steady to hold on long enough. Bitcoin will bring us to the moon again.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Bitcoin is the farther of cryptocurrency therefore bitcoin will always better than any other type of alts. If there is no bitcoin there will be no alts including ethereum.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

Bitcoin and Etherum both are potential coins to invest there is no comparison between one coin both have potential growth and equally important
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Bitcoin and Etherum both are potential coins to invest there is no comparison between one coin both have potential growth and equally important
Of course, it's better not to compare Bitcoin and the etherium, because they have different perspectives, as well as different tasks in the world of crypto currency. But nevertheless, every user is aware of the minimum risks of investing in the airspace, as well as their real prospects.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

Yes both are good for investment, but still if we have to choose the one in these two then defiantly we will consider bitcoin as the best, because bitcoin is far away from etheirum and bitcoin cannot reach to Bitcoin, bitcoin will remain as number one for a long long time. Actually still people are interested more in bitcoin as compare to etherium or any other crytpo currency.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:36 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 11:55:35 PM by Ashong Salonga

For me investing in bitcoin is still more advisable to do because many people became more porfitable with bitcoin and for me it is now the best time to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is only $6700 and it is now recovering in the market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Bitcoin is the farther of cryptocurrency therefore bitcoin will always better than any other type of alts. If there is no bitcoin there will be no alts including ethereum.
I believe that investing our money in both ethereum and bitcoin is really advisable to do because we can be very rich with ethereum and bitcoin but if i only need to choose which one is better, i will still choose bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

To be honest I am optimistic about both the coins mentioned above. However, I am expecting accelerated growth for Bitcoin as compared to that of ethereum. Bitcoin has the potential to serve the fund transfer industry on a global level including corporations. On the other hand, ethereum has a scope of growth in the automation industry so I am expecting slower growth for it along with the growth of Industry 4.0. Thus, considering the timescale, I believe Bitcoin has more scope in long-term whereas ethereum has a scope considering super long term.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

ETH is in trouble now with some exploits, but the guy behind it Vitalik Buterin is quite trustworthy which makes the ETH community not lose trust in ETH platform. I am expecting accelerated growth for Bitcoin as compared to that of ethereum.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

Well I would make some points clear and rest is for you to decide , it's more or less like a gambling and both of then are in par with each other.

1. Bitcoin occupies the highest market capital with nearly 6000$ it's the leading cryptocurrency in the market and has been in the picture for long thus I do think it's something that people has been trusting and still trusts.
It's the safest form of investment I'm cryptocurrency market, if everything was to go down it would be the last one to die.

2. Etherum has been growing in popularity with big personalities related to technology supporting it. It's also gaining 50,000 developers per month is what the news stated in the beginning of the year thus it might be the next big thing , but for now it still below Bitcoins.

You could really do half half .. this way if anything goes down you won't regret it fully at least you still have something safe.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

Right now I would go for Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. Mainly because we are getting more news about it as well as the buzz is with ETH right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe that it is more better to invest in bitcoin for long term because the value of bitcoin will totally increase very high after holding it for long tern just like what happen on last year, the value of bitcoin pump up to $20k and i know that it will happen again for bitcoin this year.
We are discussing about two different currencies which are of great importance in market of cryptocurrency and are the most recommended coins in the world for trading and investment. Ethereum is less valuable than the Bitcoin and Bitcoin is more valuable than all the cryptocurrencies but Ethereum comes after the Bitcoin and trading of Ethereum is also profitable.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, as both are very profitable coins both are good, and you can invest well in ethereum and bitcoin
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Right now I would go for Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. Mainly because we are getting more news about it as well as the buzz is with ETH right now.
Yes at the moment it is better to invest in Ethereum than in bitcoin because Ethereum right now has a more stable status in the market than bitcoin. And of all kind of cryptocurrency Ethereum is the sole coin that managed to maintain it's status and stable to a green mark even the market is down.
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

the threshold of the entrance to the ETN is much simpler than in Bitcoin, so I chose it, but of course I dream about Bitcoin. That would be perfect.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

I would be happy if you say I am going for eth and ignoring bitcoin right now just because it is quite adorable for me to buy eth than bitcoin. But this reason is so lame that you just described. You better know this buzz is normal thing. And secondly, how would anyone know that some bad times are approaching towards us? We are now facing them as well. Be aware of fake news.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Do you want to invest long-term? of course the best I think is ETH nothing else because eth is very well known to everyone with its new token tokens, the more famous the name of the coin the higher the investor enthusiast to invest in it
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

Bitcoin is better because of its popularity and very trusted for investment, and the value of bitcoin is increasing and it gives big profit. Even if the price is expensive its always on top most people choose in terms of investment compare to eth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: