Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:38:22 PM

Well.. just looked over there and 10k volume for the day
10% of that was on DOGE, so curious why de-listing now.

Do you think the "vacation" last summer took its toll on the exchange?

Sounds literally like a one-person operation. You can't run an exchange like that.

Quote from: biblepay
tithe

Finding a lot of debug.log spam:

Invalid-tithe found from address xxx for amount of xxx

Checking... I'm waiting a few more blocks for this last high pool record to drop out of todays pool.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 12:28:07 AM

If anyone needs to enter a proposal please enter - we have about 1.6 mil left at this point.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:42:16 AM

Well.. just looked over there and 10k volume for the day
10% of that was on DOGE, so curious why de-listing now.

Do you think the "vacation" last summer took its toll on the exchange?

Sounds literally like a one-person operation. You can't run an exchange like that.

Quote from: biblepay
tithe

Finding a lot of debug.log spam:

Invalid-tithe found from address xxx for amount of xxx

Your right, this spam problem is quite severe.

And we also are experiencing a memory pool attack.

Finally however, this next release will definitely be a leisure, and from looking at this attack, this should be the last upgrade we need to fix pog.

Basically we have a couple hackers out there trying to prevent the small users from tithing. 

Please everyone keep an eye out for the next leisure upgrade.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
vahtis

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:18:54 PM

DOGE is being delisted on c-cex;  you may want to sell it or withdraw it.

Wow that's surprising...

I think they will delist everything as there is no volume.
im talked with owner of ccex on skype,bbp will be delisting too  Cry

Hope they will correct issues from forks first. I am missing some BBP

When this is resolved could you please tell us everything is OK there? 

I don't want anyone here to be misled into thinking anything negative about c-cex based on these inaccurate posts from Slavino.

Yes I will announce it here if I remember.
Problem is that I deposit and withdraw during forks. I have created ticket with transactions ids. Unfortunately some of them are not on correct chain Sad

Update

My support ticket got response. I was able to withdraw one pending withdrawal.
All deposited and withdrawn BBP during forks are missing still.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

Wow that's surprising...

I don't want anyone here to be misled into thinking anything negative about c-cex based on these inaccurate posts from Slavino.

Problem is that I deposit and withdraw during forks. I have created ticket with transactions ids. Unfortunately some of them are not on correct chain Sad

Update

On the deposit side:
Just to clarify, can you see the transaction ID that you deposited in the client using:
getrawtransaction txid 1
?

Because it must be on the main chain for you to get credit for it at the exchange.

On the withdrawal you just have to ask them to re-send the tx again (they were on the wrong version for a couple days during that period).
If you can get the txid of the withdrawal, just see thats its not visible in getrawtransaction then ask for a re-send saying 'this is not visible on the network' therefore it needs re-sent.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:38:50 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.9.3b
Leisure Upgrade

- Do not prevent mining due to empty cpid signatures (github #80)
- Create new pog bankroll denomination with change from tithe (github
#79)
- Harden memory pool against tithe attacks
- Remove serious log spam issue

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
vahtis

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:30:30 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.9.3b
Leisure Upgrade

#79)

It shows only 1.1.9.2 here https://www.biblepay.org/wallet/
vahtis

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

Wow that's surprising...

Update

On the deposit side:
Just to clarify, can you see the transaction ID that you deposited in the client using:
getrawtransaction txid 1
?

Because it must be on the main chain for you to get credit for it at the exchange.

On the withdrawal you just have to ask them to re-send the tx again (they were on the wrong version for a couple days during that period).
If you can get the txid of the withdrawal, just see thats its not visible in getrawtransaction then ask for a re-send saying 'this is not visible on the network' therefore it needs re-sent.

Deposit. Transaction is on blockchain. It is missing from c-cex

Withdraws.
First one is showing on blockchain and in wallet too. This I used for testing transaction.
Second one 30 seconds after first one is missing from both.
They are sent to same address.

sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.9.3b
Leisure Upgrade

#79)

It shows 1.1.9.3 for me now:
https://imgur.com/gallery/nwo28i3

It was 1.1.9.2 but it takes some time to get it compiled and put on the web site

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:08:48 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.9.3b
Leisure Upgrade

#79)

It was probably deploy lag, I see 6.83% upgraded now.

Let's anticipate a much lower POG difficulty after 51% upgrade to the new version.

The largest improvement we have now in the pog environment is 100% of the in-pool tithes are legal now.  Our biggest issue now is getting everyone to upgrade so the small guys can tithe.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:22:34 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.9.3b
Leisure Upgrade

#79)

Mac OSX and PPA's are now available.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

What's going on with the pool? oO

Seems like our beloved "botnet" is back at it, leeching almost every network block and getting more than 90% of all coin rewards.
btw: for the "Reports -> Block history" the Anonymization does not work.  Cheesy

P.S.: I tested POG with tithe=5 today and it worked quite well as I received quite a large POG payment. However my wallet went "dry" quite quickly (naturally) and this raised the question in me how a new user would ever be able to tithe anything, when the "minAmount" is constantly in the thousands of BBP. That must be quite disappointing.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:53:34 PM

Seems like our beloved "botnet" is back at it, leeching almost every network block and getting more than 90% of all coin rewards.
btw: for the "Reports -> Block history" the Anonymization does not work.  Cheesy

P.S.: I tested POG with tithe=5 today and it worked quite well as I received quite a large POG payment. However my wallet went "dry" quite quickly (naturally) and this raised the question in me how a new user would ever be able to tithe anything, when the "minAmount" is constantly in the thousands of BBP. That must be quite disappointing.

You go dry and the next person can participate. That's part of the strategy. If you want to participate daily you might want to throttle it back so maybe it is every half hour (30) or hour (60) depending on your total bank roll and when spent coins are eligible again (min coin age). Just my humble advice.

capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:07:58 PM

hmm i have some issue:
i had 17 transactions between 2 tithe payouts:
https://i.imgur.com/dXAodRY.png
and if i check piles in coin control i can see they were touched:
https://i.imgur.com/XEy4z81.png
BUT, if i check pogpool then i see, that i only did 24 bbp as tithe in last 205 blocks:
https://i.imgur.com/pE5iEeG.png
also payout was adequate for tithes ~24bbp

ps: i had few tx (about 5) not sent, they were offline, i needed to restart wallet and then they gets counted

ps2: if i did 3x 8.1 bbp tithe, why it is in pogpool report as 24.00 and not 24.30? Smiley or from other view, if there are only whole numbers counted as tithe, why autotithe is sending also decimals?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:28:11 AM

Yeah, I'm watching it, I am just being strategic each step of the way.  Basically the first problem is the difficulty hasn't dropped yet; I feel we don't have to do anything on this front yet, as it should drop drastically as people upgrade. 

I've actually been looking at your tithes in each block (as you are one of the honest ones).  Not that the hackers are getting in the pool, they are just trying to.
One thing I noticed about your tithes is the same thing Vahtis reported - some of our auto tithes are .01 bbp too high, and they are being prevented from entering the pool - yet the actual tithe you sent is raising the difficulty by that amount.

I'm sending out a leisure now to fix the auto tithe issue.  Im trying to do this one step at a time.

Other than that, I feel everything will be OK as people upgrade to 1.1.9.3 - 1.1.9.4.

Your right though in general, the small miners are not getting in- we should see a huge increase in participation as people upgrade.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:53:01 AM

hmm i have some issue:
i had 17 transactions between 2 tithe payouts:

and if i check piles in coin control i can see they were touched:

BUT, if i check pogpool then i see, that i only did 24 bbp as tithe in last 205 blocks:

also payout was adequate for tithes ~24bbp

ps: i had few tx (about 5) not sent, they were offline, i needed to restart wallet and then they gets counted

ps2: if i did 3x 8.1 bbp tithe, why it is in pogpool report as 24.00 and not 24.30? Smiley or from other view, if there are only whole numbers counted as tithe, why autotithe is sending also decimals?
Looks like problem #1 is auto-tithe should have sent 8.09 not 8.101 from your client (fixed in 1.1.9.4)
Looks like problem #2 is PogPool and PogPool UI aren't displaying the full scale, fixed in 1.1.9.4.

Preparing a new release.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:07:32 AM

yet the actual tithe you sent is raising the difficulty by that amount.

It looks like you're able to detect the illegal tithes, but the PoG difficulty is counting donations whether they are qualified PoG Tithes or not. I see why PoG difficulty is so high now. So, if someone wanted to donate 75k BBP out of the goodness of their heart, none of us could PoG tithe for that day?

vahtis

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:58:47 AM

It looks like you're able to detect the illegal tithes, but the PoG difficulty is counting donations whether they are qualified PoG Tithes or not. I see why PoG difficulty is so high now. So, if someone wanted to donate 75k BBP out of the goodness of their heart, none of us could PoG tithe for that day?

If I understand everything correctly, this would affect only next 6 hours to difficulty and would make next payments smaller than tithes.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:40:19 PM

No that won't happen - the difficulty problems circumstance is just when the tithe fits the difficulty parameters for the range (IE it has the right characteristics for the period) but for the pindex itself, it didn't make it - another words, it was inducted into the map because it appears to be legal, but was not inducted into the pool because it was illegal.

To say this in a simpler way, our memory pool rules were not strong enough to reject illegal tithes in the prior version at that level, so that once 51% upgrade, the diff should also correct itself.

We also have two more layers of room however above this - but its not important to cover yet.  (Another words we have a backup plan in this mandatory phase to correct the diff if 1194 fails to correct it but I don't anticipate us needing that network change).

On a side note, any large tithe (> 10 bbp) does not affect the diff at all.  Also, in the latest clients we use a different foundation address for large tithes also (even though what I just said was true regardless of the address this is just to keep the large tithe out of the pool altogether).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:43:02 PM

If I understand everything correctly, this would affect only next 6 hours to difficulty and would make next payments smaller than tithes.

Fortunately, things aren't thaaat bad.  Ha ha.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: