Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:26:50 PM

masternode is wrestling fight: dont know whom working masternode tester ...

klondike,tiras is only testers  Huh  and im waiting for klondike guy which is set up for me if he will be to know how it setup.He got any problem in last phase with watchman  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Hey Everyone,
Have a question about C-Cex and how to fund my account.  Have any of you all used Payeer, Perfect Money, OkPay, or any of the other ways they allow you to fund with USD? 

Thanks
slovakia

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

ride22 my friend used OKPay via VISA+MASTERCARD and worked  Wink

davinci6845

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

To Dev Team

Interesting project. you have my support

questions:
- can you discuss benefits of joining masternode program?
- any chance someone could earn a masternode in exchange for help with project? coding?
- it is complicated to understand masternode i think. maybe help other people understand benefit better

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

Heres a side project for you guys:

Here is the list of exchanges by volume descending:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

I already sent an email to bittrex and poloniex, and created tickets for them.  Havent heard anything back.
Checked in with bitfinex, but they no longer service US customers or coins, so I think we should skip them unless they approach us.

If anyone wants to create a spreadsheet, and work on contacting the remaining exchanges, go for it.
I will fully verify my identity as a developer on their platform if they give us the pre-approval first that they will list us on agreeable terms for X amount of BTC.  

Do we have anyone on here who can translate the website to Korean?
If we had a Korean version then we could target some of the Korean exchanges.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:01:22 PM

To Dev Team

questions:
- any chance someone could earn a masternode in exchange for help with project? coding?
- it is complicated to understand masternode i think. maybe help other people understand benefit better

Although these are just two of the benefits of running a sanctuary (thats our name for masternodes):
1) You get voting rights to vote on issues like how our charity funds are spent each month
2) You receive regular sanctuary payments, meaning you can potentially earn the investment funds back in "possibly" 24 months or less (speculatively speaking)

As far as programming to earn a sanctuary, maybe.  If you have done successful commits for other coins, then Yes.  I am looking for devs right now.  We are going to have dev payroll starting at the end of January, so yes, its possible to be paid in BBP for dev work and earn enough to run a sanctuary, but you have to be a great dev.  If you want to describe your abilities send email to rob@biblepay.org.

Thanks!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Hey Everyone,
Have a question about C-Cex and how to fund my account.  Have any of you all used Payeer, Perfect Money, OkPay, or any of the other ways they allow you to fund with USD? 

Thanks
Or you can open a coinbase.com account, buy BTC and trasfer it to c-cex.
(If you are in the US)

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
davinci6845

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

To Dev Team

questions:

Although these are just two of the benefits of running a sanctuary (thats our name for masternodes):
1) You get voting rights to vote on issues like how our charity funds are spent each month
2) You receive regular sanctuary payments, meaning you can potentially earn the investment funds back in "possibly" 24 months or less (speculatively speaking)

As far as programming to earn a sanctuary, maybe.  If you have done successful commits for other coins, then Yes.  I am looking for devs right now.  We are going to have dev payroll starting at the end of January, so yes, its possible to be paid in BBP for dev work and earn enough to run a sanctuary, but you have to be a great dev.  If you want to describe your abilities send email to rob@biblepay.org.

Thanks!

Ok. thanks. better to be paid in BTC though so bills can be paid lol  Cool

Is possible this coin could turn into $1/bbp? or more? why not? it happens to many other coins. Imagine how many kids would be helped. wow  Shocked Shocked

Let us all work hard to make that dream possible!!
davinci6845

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

Rob,

How can I mine without the pool. Maybe I win the lottery and get a masternode that way  Cheesy   Cool
What settings to put in the config file?  Huh

Thank you!
macko20

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

Rob,

How can I mine without the pool. Maybe I win the lottery and get a masternode that way  Cheesy   Cool

Thank you!

addnode=node.biblepay.org 
addnode=biblepay.inspect.network 
gen=1 
genproclimit=1
davinci6845

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

Rob,

Thank you!

gen=1 
genproclimit=1

macko20,

Thank you brother.

But how does it work?
How does it know where to deposit the winning amount? (the public key?)
I am using linux headless if this helps you understand my question better?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:34:56 AM

Rob,

Thank you!

gen=1 
genproclimit=1

macko20,

Thank you brother.

But how does it work?
How does it know where to deposit the winning amount? (the public key?)
I am using linux headless if this helps you understand my question better?

When you start the wallet the first time you get 100 new keys (called the keypool).
When you solo mine, the wallet picks one of those and signs the block with it.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
ferohers

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:16 AM

I already sent an email to bittrex and poloniex, and created tickets for them.  Havent heard anything back.
Checked in with bitfinex, but they no longer service US customers or coins, so I think we should skip them unless they approach us.

If anyone wants to create a spreadsheet, and work on contacting the remaining exchanges, go for it.
I will fully verify my identity as a developer on their platform if they give us the pre-approval first that they will list us on agreeable terms for X amount of BTC.  

I can translate the page to Turkish as well.

Any chance to switch to wordpress so people can contribute on the website?

My suggestion is
a) having a modern wordpress theme.
b) polylang plugin to translate the whole pages to different languages.
c) admin configurates to have regular backups with xcloner Smiley
slovakia

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

MASTERNODE IN TESTNET FINALLY WORKING  Roll Eyes time to drink

noob101

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

Hi guys,

I just skimmed through the new tread.  I would like to know if anybody else is also experiencing issues with C-CEX going in maintenance mode every 10 minutes or so as of late.  I not, then I need to look at solutions from my side.  It is seriously starting to irritate me.
slovakia

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

noob101 2-3 times i get maintance,but always fixed it ...

davinci6845

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Hi guys,

I just skimmed through the new tread.  I would like to know if anybody else is also experiencing issues with C-CEX going in maintenance mode every 10 minutes or so as of late.  I not, then I need to look at solutions from my side.  It is seriously starting to irritate me.

yes! always. very annoying  Angry Angry
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

Hi guys,

Yeah they go into maintenance whenever adding a new coin or removing a coin or working on the database- I think the issue is the huge influx of Asian interest is putting a strain on all exchanges.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
davinci6845

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

When you start the wallet the first time you get 100 new keys (called the keypool).
When you solo mine, the wallet picks one of those and signs the block with it.

thank you. i left it run over night. no winner. no chicken dinner!  Grin

how can i calculate the odds of winning the block? i divide the difficulty by hash or something like that?
what do you estimate the odds are with a computer that hashes at 11k, or 5k  Huh

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:50:09 PM

I can translate the page to Turkish as well.

Any chance to switch to wordpress so people can contribute on the website?

My suggestion is
a) having a modern wordpress theme.
b) polylang plugin to translate the whole pages to different languages.
c) admin configurates to have regular backups with xcloner Smiley

I think this is a really good idea.  I think if we had a few good wordpress guys we could really build it out, plus, we could open up the wordpress blog for sort of a recap of our dashboard progress, etc.

So my main question is, if I temporarily create a subdomain for us (something like beta.biblepay.org) for our future wordpress website, who will volunteer to make this a great site, IE exceeding the one we have?  I will turn the keys over to that person if I can see some commitment here Smiley

Then after beta.biblepay.org looks good and has a blog, we can copy it down to www.biblepay.org and retire the current web site?

The whole community can watch as we build out the beta site and jump in and help with content.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: