Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 12:40:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 23368 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ferohers

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

BiblePay hit #7 Shocked on the gainers list on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Trading has been crazy! https://c-cex.com/?p=bbp-btc

Thank you for your vision, hard work and execution Rob!

You mean we are #2 now  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrianbits

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

BiblePay hit #7 Shocked on the gainers list on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Looks like the flurry is over.The buy orders are sub 20 and the sell orders are dropping as well.
Oh well. Fun day
616westwarmoth

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

That sort of up and down swing is hard to predict.  On the upside, it probably brought a few new eyeballs to the coin, but the downside is there were people that bought high and may be soured on the coin due to the sudden drop.   One downside of being a low value low volume coin is it doesn't take much to shift the price dramatically.  And because of that bubbles do happen pretty easily.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:10 AM

That sort of up and down swing is hard to predict.  On the upside, it probably brought a few new eyeballs to the coin, but the downside is there were people that bought high and may be soured on the coin due to the sudden drop.   One downside of being a low value low volume coin is it doesn't take much to shift the price dramatically.  And because of that bubbles do happen pretty easily.

Im betting there are some miners among us here that will buy it up, then sell it off, then repeat.
Probably could be automated if you are good at coding.
Seems so easy to manipulate prices if you have 100,000 bbp.
Still it was an educative day for me to actually sell more than a few bbp for doge LOL
The only thing keeping it from going overboard is the 'down for repairs' notice that C-CEX throws up ever 4 minutes! LOL

That site will be a nightmare if btc plummets and everyone tries to withdraw. It will just shutdown.

I wish bbp could find bigger exchanges that dont have so many repairing issues
Seyar

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

Looks like the flurry is over.The buy orders are sub 20 and the sell orders are dropping as well.
Oh well. Fun day

Over? Look at the chart and then look at BBP and what it is actually doing... Soon this spike will not even be visible, this was merely a market test and we'll be trading over 100's of Satoshi in the near future... I don't like talking about the price but you'll see the insane increase soon now that BBP is actually on the chart..
adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

Oh well. Fun day

Over? Look at the chart and then look at BBP and what it is actually doing... Soon this spike will not even be visible, this was merely a market test and we'll be trading over 100's of Satoshi in the near future... I don't like talking about the price but you'll see the insane increase soon now that BBP is actually on the chart..

I love your optimism but let's be realistic. Its about 6 or 7 bitcoins to break through to 100 sat. thats $100k if btc doesnt pull through 20k... we will need a big amount of new buyers.

slovakia

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:44:01 AM

TOP 2  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

helping orphans by helping biblepay coin CPU mine
Seyar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

Oh well. Fun day

I love your optimism but let's be realistic. Its about 6 or 7 bitcoins to break through to 100 sat. thats $100k if btc doesnt pull through 20k... we will need a big amount of new buyers.

I am very realistic.. That daily volume is already around 70k and thats just the beginning.. This project is as real as it gets if you do your research
smbbm

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

Nice volume (in terms of c-cex) cased by sanctuary demand, BBP is in TOP10 based on volume and with even higher volume than giants like Dash (of course Dash is traded elsewhere), still good beginning - https://snag.gy/kSOoPQ.jpg
This might be a super crypto and super blessed project! Additional exchanges will come!

Without Satoshi there is no Bitcoin
Without Jesus there is no Salvation
Bible + Blockchain = BiblePay (BBP)
slovakia

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

changing BBP on CCEX is horrible: very bad exchange .. we need better

sharpshot

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

C-CEX is terrible, why don't more people use coinsmarkets.com?  The UI isn't sleek but the site functions well and it seems much more usable than C-CEX.  What do https://www.kucoin.com charge for listing?  I've mentioned them a few times but never get a reply, they're relatively new but the exchange is good to use.
ferohers

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

It seems they go offline once per hours.

oliwer21

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

Wohoo... I read whole thread  Grin
I'm impressed that You are still near this project and even get closer Wink
I see there was many positive changes.
Simple question, is there any changes in wallet and is there any reason to update it from 1.4.7 version?
slovakia

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

oliwer21 wallet only when i tested masternodes ... for classic mining no need upgrade to newest  Wink  
and yes,im still in this project  Tongue after all mishmashes with me ..

stay tuned

bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

Wohoo... I read whole thread  Grin
I'm impressed that You are still near this project and even get closer Wink
I see there was many positive changes.
Simple question, is there any changes in wallet and is there any reason to update it from 1.4.7 version?

You would just have to update to 1.0.7.x around Christmas for the mandatory upgrade.
That includes : F8000 PoBH algorithm, Amazon web purchases in the wallet, Sanctuaries, Budgets & Proposals, Voting, Deflation, and the Block Distribution change.  And some smaller things weve tested in testnet.

▄     B I B L E P A Y    ▄     The Cryptocurrency for Christians   ▄      B I B L E P A Y      ▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

Yeah I see its still at #4.  I love the over $100,000 per day volume for the last 2 days (almost enough to integrate a debit card).

I took that opportunity to dump the orphan wallet in the middle of the trading and hardly moved the price.  We finally raised .34 BTC without crashing the market and thats good as I ran at a deficit for a couple months (its all visible when you add up "Orphan Fundraisers" vs "Expenses").  Hopefully in January when we vote on the monthly orphan payment everything will run smoothly, we have tested that in testnet and anticipate it to work properly as the expense goes from new proposal, to vote, to budget, to vote, to superblock in prod.

▄     B I B L E P A Y    ▄     The Cryptocurrency for Christians   ▄      B I B L E P A Y      ▄
bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

I added some new pc to my pool mix. Thank you amazon black friday Smiley

In total the report on the homepage reads around 65 shares.
But the mining credits are around 25.
Maybe it needs more time to warm up? Or is there some new change in rules?

I noticed pool fees are now 4% and for anonymous 9%. I am registered so I assume I am not anonymous right?

How would you be anonymous anyways since you can not make a worker id without an account?

Lastly I tried the other pool but after running it for a full day, it never paid me a single credit. So I do not know what the deal was there?  Huh
Im committed to lowering the total pool fee over the long term once it gets closer to the black again (its down right now NET over its operating life due to a couple bugs that had to be fixed recently.).  Anyway, the fee is 4% for the core pool usage, and the 9% is Only active if you check the "Cloak User and Miners" checkbox in account settings.  That makes your miners anonymous in the leaderboard (and everywhere else). 

Which pagename, report and field and value exactly?  Im not catching your drift on the 65/25.

kelly19

Activity: 80

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

It was an interesting project, and the first time I heard about the combination of the bible, not the believer, but the hope that the project would succeed.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

Seyar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:30:18 PM

Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

@Bible_Pay 
Is it an idea to make a Telegram channel for BBP so a community is also being formed on there, and perhaps even a Discord server? But I think a Telegram group would be very nice to have to support and get new people in as well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.