Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
adrianbits

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:15:50 PM

changing BBP on CCEX is horrible: very bad exchange .. we need better
Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

fyi, bitcoin just topped $19,000 usd ... coinbase and gdax are both down, probably overwhelmed by all the new customers/traffic.

I cant see this as good news. Not because it will fall - it wont. It will continue to push through ridiculous levels. So then what happens when people walk around with 100k+++ bitcoins in their pocket? They will buy up real goods and services by the penny. This can only mean prices will shoot up. Inflation because of bitcoin will have a very destructive effect.

Another thing, I do not see banks allowing this especially credit cards. Do you think they want people free from debt? Debtors are the people THEY mine. They wont want to see those slaves freed.

So banks will simply reject / take funds that come from exchanges.

Something will happen to stop this OR it will be allowed to continue so something else can replace fiat. There is something very wrong with what is going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

changing BBP on CCEX is horrible: very bad exchange .. we need better
Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

fyi, bitcoin just topped $19,000 usd ... coinbase and gdax are both down, probably overwhelmed by all the new customers/traffic.

I cant see this as good news. Not because it will fall - it wont. It will continue to push through ridiculous levels. So then what happens when people walk around with 100k+++ bitcoins in their pocket? They will buy up real goods and services by the penny. This can only mean prices will shoot up. Inflation because of bitcoin will have a very destructive effect.

Another thing, I do not see banks allowing this especially credit cards. Do you think they want people free from debt? Debtors are the people THEY mine. They wont want to see those slaves freed.

Something will happen to stop this OR it will be allowed to continue so something else can replace fiat. There is something very wrong with what is going on.

Yes there are definitely a few fundamental problems with this continuing the way it is, dont get me wrong Im happy for those who had the forethought to buy BTC early for anti-inflation reasons, and happy for the success.

But I believe right now the minimum transaction fee is $17 to send money, and the network is congested.  They would need to get the sidechains working, and have a "master reset" so the price comes down to earth, maybe like a reverse 100:1 reverse split.  There is talk of using microsatoshi instead of satoshi also.  But the tx fees need to be more like .50 cents again! Not $1.70 or $17.00 thats crazy.

The other thing is I dont think BTC is destroying the USD.  Its the other way around, the illuminati are buying BTC because they fear that inflation is going to destroy the dollar soon (IMO).  I see the headlines on RT say China and Russia have created an alternate oil exchange to replace NYMEX.  That is the harbinger of the end of the dollar.  That makes more sense as to why the Bitcoin would rise so fast - its Russia and China ready to kill the dollar.

I would say BBP is a perfect replacement for the small potatoes transactions for now.

Also, its not very cool to see the ground underneath you move 25% per day.  This is what it feels like for those in Venzuela who are eating street and zoo animals now because their inflation is 70,000% and they cant afford a pound of flour per day now.

The Bible says in Revelations, the time is coming where it takes 1 days wages to work for a pound of wheat... This is the harbinger.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

Yes there are definitely a few fundamental problems with this continuing the way it is, dont get me wrong Im happy for those who had the forethought to buy BTC early for anti-inflation reasons, and happy for the success.

But I believe right now the minimum transaction fee is $17 to send money, and the network is congested.  They would need to get the sidechains working, and have a "master reset" so the price comes down to earth, maybe like a reverse 100:1 reverse split.  There is talk of using microsatoshi instead of satoshi also.  But the tx fees need to be more like .50 cents again! Not $1.70 or $17.00 thats crazy.

The other thing is I dont think BTC is destroying the USD.  Its the other way around, the illuminati are buying BTC because they fear that inflation is going to destroy the dollar soon (IMO).  I see the headlines on RT say China and Russia have created an alternate oil exchange to replace NYMEX.  That is the harbinger of the end of the dollar.  That makes more sense as to why the Bitcoin would rise so fast - its Russia and China ready to kill the dollar.

I would say BBP is a perfect replacement for the small potatoes transactions for now.

Also, its not very cool to see the ground underneath you move 25% per day.  This is what it feels like for those in Venzuela who are eating street and zoo animals now because their inflation is 70,000% and they cant afford a pound of flour per day now.

The Bible says in Revelations, the time is coming where it takes 1 days wages to work for a pound of wheat... This is the harbinger.

[/quote]

I hear you brother. This has been written about 2000+ years ago. State blockchain with hand/forehead wallets are where this is all headed. And people will rush into it because 'free money'. Keep in mind that people marveled at the beast saying who can go against it? Same is being said about bitcoin. Its a precursor to something else that will tie identity to blockchain. People will love it because it will enrich them greatly. They will worship it

Rob - very important idea/question. You need to allow for custom data to be written into a transaction. I believe that the currently empty 'prayers' field is a possibility. We need a place to enter data that can be encrypted on blockchain.

Why? Because I have a in mind some applications that would benefit from people leaving messages for others. The typical use case is notarization. But I am thinking about something more useful and necessary for a persecuted people in the future.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

Here is a link to Compassion Magazine for December if anyone wants to read about Edwins baby elephant in Kenya:

https://magazine.compassion.com/?referer=572118&utm_source=xmpie&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cm_online_12_17

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:20:15 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:32:37 PM by bible_pay

I hear you brother. This has been written about 2000+ years ago. State blockchain with hand/forehead wallets are where this is all headed. And people will rush into it because 'free money'. Keep in mind that people marveled at the beast saying who can go against it? Same is being said about bitcoin. Its a precursor to something else that will tie identity to blockchain. People will love it because it will enrich them greatly. They will worship it

Rob - very important idea/question. You need to allow for custom data to be written into a transaction. I believe that the currently empty 'prayers' field is a possibility. We need a place to enter data that can be encrypted on blockchain.

Why? Because I have a in mind some applications that would benefit from people leaving messages for others. The typical use case is notarization. But I am thinking about something more useful and necessary for a persecuted people in the future.

Hmm, thats scary thinking the GUID in a RFID chip might be the bitcoin private key instead of the guid it is now.    I know the code for Bitcoin in and out and there is no 666 currently in there- its innocuous currently by itself.  But you make a good point, that the BTC private wallet key "could" be the alphanumeric characters derived from the guid in the rfid chip in the future (if you want to see the key, type dumpprivkey bbpwalletaddress).  

As far as storing data in our Chain, Biblepay has an XML storage field to our transactions that stores up to 1000 characters in each transaction VOUT (thats where we store the prayers).  So you can store things in BBP now for a fee of 1 bbp per 1000 characters per vout.  Take a look at the news create function in bbp how it splits an article up into nSize/1000 and stores each piece of the article in a vout.  Let me know if you want the function call name.  On a side note you can test the BBP message by sending yourself some BBP with a message in it but dont click the Prayer checkbox unless you want the prayer to appear in everyones wallet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

Hmm, thats scary thinking the GUID in a RFID chip might be the bitcoin private key instead of the guid it is now.  Very scary.  I know the code for Bitcoin in and out and there is no 666 currently in there- its innocuous currently by itself.  But you make a good point, that the BTC private wallet key "could" be the alphanumeric characters embedded In an RFID chip that would replace the current GUID in the digital angel/verisign injectable RFID glass chip (if you want to see the key, type dumpprivkey bbpwalletaddress).  If that was the case you could spend those BTC after dinging the register with your hand, not very bright future.  For me, Id rather take out a credit card and have the inconvenience, I will never take the mark.  Its interesting also how many companies have bought the original digital angel design of the glass chip - I have a link somewhere here I think its being covered up to conceal the identity that owns the source code, but also I posted a couple weeks ago Elon Musk is creating the Neural Lace, that could be what turns into the storage container for the mark on the forehead.  But thats far fetched.

As far as storing data in our Chain, Biblepay already has pioneered that aspect in that we added an XML storage field to our transactions that stores up to 1000 characters in each transaction VOUT (thats where we store the prayers).  So you can store things in BBP now for a fee of 1 bbp per 1000 characters per vout.  Take a look at the news create function in bbp how it splits an article up into nSize/1000 and stores each piece of the article in a vout.  Let me know if you want the function call name.  On a side note you can test the BBP message by sending yourself some BBP with a message in it but dont click the Prayer checkbox unless you want the prayer to appear in everyones wallet.

Brain wallets then take on a new meaning huh? Amazon is already testing stores you can walk in and walk out with stuff

https://www.supplychaindive.com/news/rfid-inventory-management-amazon-retail-distribution/431800/

So you think the prayers field is enough then? I will look into this 'news' feature. Its probably exactly what is needed.

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

hey chief bible_pay  is any problem with pool?  diff is between 8000-15000 last 2 days,and today our 24hours rewards dropped almost to only 45% for rewards of blocks:  ... this is very weird,cos when we mined between this values and we mined almost 1/2 more .... our efficiency massive dropping, our hashpower raised  21,7M+ ...

and we mined only 35 blocks for last 24hours?  ... minersofmine mined 1block=   169 blocks mined by SOLO miners or ?  is really true that solo mining got better hashrates like in your pool?

Network (GH/s) on explorer is hash1 or hash2?

adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

hey chief bible_pay  is any problem with pool?  diff is between 8000-15000 last 2 days,and today our 24hours rewards dropped almost to only 45% for rewards of blocks:  ... this is very weird,cos when we mined between this values and we mined almost 1/2 more .... our efficiency massive dropping, our hashpower raised  21,7M+ ...

and we mined only 35 blocks for last 24hours?  ... minersofmine mined 1block=   169 blocks mined by SOLO miners or ?  is really true that solo mining got better hashrates like in your pool?

I think I experienced same issues. I bought a new pc for mining and it added 50% more shares. But the payout remains the same as if it wasnt there. I didnt pay attention to this much before as i was making nothing -- still nothing LOL

Are the shares reported on the homepage what should be in the transaction report (minus 4%). Because right now its minus 40% or so. 

I will give it another 24 hours and see if things even out.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Hi Slovakia,

I had a look at the explorer (https://biblepay-explorer.org/ )

Apparently we have 797.1658 GHps. When I look at the pool we have  21821651 Hps which is 0.021821651 GHps

So it looks like the price rise has brought in some mega miners. If I have calculated this correctly (which it is possible I have made an error) then it looks like the pool reward is going to go down even further.

How can people have so much Hps without using GPU? I don't know enough about the technology.
slovakia

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:52:36 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 10:02:46 PM by slovakia

znffal  no..... our diff flied between 7000-20000 last 15 days..... 650-1250 GH/s .... and rewards was OK ... today told about it with my colleagues if exists any bug....

Rob: is it your pool ok? opposite ghost mining from our pool.You had similar problem with stealing our blocks before

znffal

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:54:37 PM

znffal  no..... our diff flied between 7000-20000 last 5 days..... 650-1250 GH/s .... and rewards was OK ... today told about it with my colleagues about this bug ...  where is mistake....

Rob: its your pool ok opposite ghost mining from our pool.You had similar problem with stealing our blocks

As I said, I don't really know enough about the technology to be sure! I am a simple guy!

I hope that we don't get overtaken by crazy big miners though. I am still hopeful that one day I can mine enough for a sanctuary.
slovakia

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

if could be exists any big miners... diff and network hash must go to the moon but still is constance

checking few days both of it ...  Wink  im not idiot, i have few years exp with mining ltc,doge,mooncoin,vtc etc etc etc coins 4years ago

650-1250 GH/s
7000-20000

adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

znffal  no..... our diff flied between 7000-20000 last 5 days..... 650-1250 GH/s .... and rewards was OK ... today told about it with my colleagues about this bug ...  where is mistake....

Rob: its your pool ok opposite ghost mining from our pool.You had similar problem with stealing our blocks

As I said, I don't really know enough about the technology to be sure! I am a simple guy!

I hope that we don't get overtaken by crazy big miners though. I am still hopeful that one day I can mine enough for a sanctuary.

Well im only able to cough up 500 or so a day. And thats with a dedicated PC and an old laptop. So by my calculations thats 15,000 per month.

At 1,5 million it would take me 100 months or 8 years!!

(Of course its much more than that since difficulty is just going to increase)

Rising prices in both btc and bbp will make them unaffordable as well.

So yeah, sanctuaries are out of the question for the common person.

adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:13:43 PM

if could be exists any big miners... diff and network hash must go to the moon but still is constance

checking few days both of it ...  Wink  im not idiot, i have few years exp with mining ltc,doge,mooncoin,vtc etc etc etc coins 4years ago

650-1250 GH/s
7000-20000

4 years mining? You must be swimming in money already then right? Why complain  Cheesy
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Well im only able to cough up 500 or so a day. And thats with a dedicated PC and an old laptop. So by my calculations thats 15,000 per month.

I remember reading about DASH Masternode Shares:

http://dashmasternode.org/masternode-shares/
https://masternode.me/#shares

Basically it sounds like someone offers a service where they:
- pool other peoples coins who are interested in owning part of a masternode
- run/maintain the masternode
- payout the rewards of the masternode monthly to everyone involved
- keep a small cut of the profits

I wonder how voting works in this scenario?

adrianbits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:51 PM

I remember reading about DASH Masternode Shares:

http://dashmasternode.org/masternode-shares/
https://masternode.me/#shares

Basically it sounds like someone offers a service where they:
- pool other peoples coins who are interested in owning part of a masternode
- run/maintain the masternode
- payout the rewards of the masternode monthly to everyone involved
- keep a small cut of the profits

I wonder how voting works in this scenario?

Well the price is too expensive to start with. If the idea is to introduce decentralization and voting, and then you only have rich people (in btc and hashpower) be able to afford it. As a result only rich people can vote.
A bit contrary to the messages of the Bible.

With this setup it will have a concentration of votes to a group of miners or very early participants in the pool.
Then what is the point of voting if you are overruled by a concentration of people?

For me its not even a goal to have at this point. Which is fine. I will be content with ricing price and little coins I  can continue to gen out.

CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

Nice thread, im down with Biblepay now too. will set up account after trawling through this long thread. Its good your up front about your plans and how it helps children in poverty. I wish use all luck with this
orbis

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

C-CEX is terrible, why don't more people use coinsmarkets.com?  The UI isn't sleek but the site functions well and it seems much more usable than C-CEX.  What do  charge for listing?  I've mentioned them a few times but never get a reply, they're relatively new but the exchange is good to use.
I think, that Kucoin will be good option. They are new and new coin adding almost every day.
znffal

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

C-CEX is terrible, why don't more people use coinsmarkets.com?  The UI isn't sleek but the site functions well and it seems much more usable than C-CEX.  What do  charge for listing?  I've mentioned them a few times but never get a reply, they're relatively new but the exchange is good to use.
I think, that Kucoin will be good option. They are new and new coin adding almost every day.

I don't know anything about kucoin exchange. What is their listing fee?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

MASTERNODE price was set for 500K then Rob changed thinking and set it to 750k then to 1M then to 1.5M ....

and yes,this is centralise not decentralise ... check how many wallets is in top 100 ... almost 75%,this is bullshit, no1 coin got first 100 wallets 75% of all coins
Slovakia, you dont sound like a Christian anyway, as you generally include profanity in your posts.  If you want a reply Id suggest removing the profanity otherwise I will delete them.

Profanity, one of the 40 sins that can send you to hell, one of the sins in our wallet in Repent for Sin:
https://www.openbible.info/topics/using_profanity
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
Collossians 3:8

OHHH, How lovely, now you say Ive stolen blocks Before?  This, from the same person that claims I steal the orphans money?  Oh my, how original Slovakia.  So, how did I go about stealing blocks before?  

Finally on the Sanctuary cost, weve had the most fair pricing requirement possible.  I deliberately set the pricing to allow time for early adpoters to buy in for a sanctuary early, made a cheap cost per unit currency, and even waited until Thanksgiving to set the price @ $1250 with a baseline, and now since the price suddenly jumped, which I remind you happened AFTER I announced the price of the sanctuary, you are crying that its unfair.  You had 90 days to buy it.  Sorry, start saving.  Btw, the price was never changed. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: