Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 04:06:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 460 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | Masternodes | Sanctuaries | POBH - ASIC Resistant | 10% ORPHANS  (Read 86824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
616westwarmoth

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

Yes lower price would make sense. Maybe put the price of the nodes up for web forum vote right now? The original price must have been determined at the price at that time and whatever forecasted needs. So as btc/bbp price goes up the price can scale down to meet the same forecasts. That would be the most fair thing to do I think. I just think its out of reach to any common person right now.

My only interest in this is I would love to do a lot of good ideas on top of biblepay. Id love to be a part of the development team and I feel excluded in having a stake in the success if I cant even get in one node.

If the sales of nodes meets your budgetary needs for 2018 and of course personal profit as is well deserved, then why not attract an ARMY of devoted developers who each have a stake in the 'company'. That audience will be more productive than just rich miners that want to see more coins coming their way so they can sell them quickly.

Something around 100k would be my vote. that would be attainable to mine within 8 months.

Be flexible cause like open source, you will see exponential value and results when people have the right rewards and sense of ownership

You can still help and even become part of the development team without running a MN.  But I would advise you to understand how MN work better.  BBP does not enrich the devs any more than it would someone running the same hardware at the same level.  There was no pre-mine, there is no block reward that goes to the creator, it's all a matter of what hardware you bring to mine with and in what quantity.

One thing about your comment that makes me think you have missed a key point on MN is "if the sales of nodes meet your budgetary needs"...the coins you use for a MN are still yours.  The dev team does not get those coins.  They are just a "surety bond" as it were, proof that you own that set number.  But you retain total control of them.  So if I own 1.5M coins, I place them in a special part of my wallet which gives me the privilege of running a MN.  If I had 6M coins, I would put four batches of 1.5M in that special part of my wallet and could run four MN.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

biblepay you wrote about stealing pools coins,that you had problems: can you explain us,if you fixed problems? it was on old topic, dont know where,but this BOTNET problems is problems on every coins,right, but when we checked last 5 days with my friends, we mined 2times more, and in same diff we mined 2times less? wuuuut?

and what is this? https://biblepay-explorer.org/network  95% is CHINA BOTNET: that IP is from 1 operator TELECOM .... very nice!!!

biblepay=chinacoin

and we must to say Biggest Losers*
BIBLEPAY 4th position

LOL, No I didnt.  I didnt write about it.

And Im not going to do the work for you to find your own lies, so please go ahead and find it.

Therefore, for the record:

ITS NOT REALITY DUDE

Find another community for non Christians, you do not have a Christian personality.

Btw, all our posts are still on our bitcointalk forum.

EDIT: If we are on the loser list today, thats called Profit Taking.  Thats normal after bringing in 40% new interest in one day and a 100% rise in price in one day.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | C-CEXCoinsMarkets  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
adrianbits

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

Yes lower price would make sense. Maybe put the price of the nodes up for web forum vote right now? The original price must have been determined at the price at that time and whatever forecasted needs. So as btc/bbp price goes up the price can scale down to meet the same forecasts. That would be the most fair thing to do I think. I just think its out of reach to any common person right now.

My only interest in this is I would love to do a lot of good ideas on top of biblepay. Id love to be a part of the development team and I feel excluded in having a stake in the success if I cant even get in one node.

If the sales of nodes meets your budgetary needs for 2018 and of course personal profit as is well deserved, then why not attract an ARMY of devoted developers who each have a stake in the 'company'. That audience will be more productive than just rich miners that want to see more coins coming their way so they can sell them quickly.

Something around 100k would be my vote. that would be attainable to mine within 8 months.

Be flexible cause like open source, you will see exponential value and results when people have the right rewards and sense of ownership

You can still help and even become part of the development team without running a MN.  But I would advise you to understand how MN work better.  BBP does not enrich the devs any more than it would someone running the same hardware at the same level.  There was no pre-mine, there is no block reward that goes to the creator, it's all a matter of what hardware you bring to mine with and in what quantity.

One thing about your comment that makes me think you have missed a key point on MN is "if the sales of nodes meet your budgetary needs"...the coins you use for a MN are still yours.  The dev team does not get those coins.  They are just a "surety bond" as it were, proof that you own that set number.  But you retain total control of them.  So if I own 1.5M coins, I place them in a special part of my wallet which gives me the privilege of running a MN.  If I had 6M coins, I would put four batches of 1.5M in that special part of my wallet and could run four MN.

I understand how the masternode escrow system works. Yes someone who buys the coins doesnt spend them so the dev team gets them. But they obviously have to buy them from someone in the first place right? And its only logical that the very first persons mining the coin when the difficulty was super low (like 20,000 blocks every 7 minutes) was the dev team. (Not just them but for sure them)

Again nothing at all wrong with that. The dev team should def get funds to reward itself for its hard work! Everyone who works towards something should get a stake in it. Thats my whole point of lower cost of MN. Allow common people to get in to contribute.

togoshigekata

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

BiblePay.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:52:42 PM

"last but one step (./configure...) failed as follows: checking for SSL... no configure: error: openssl not found
any ideas? openssl is already installed at the newest version. i have ubuntu version: 16.04.3 LTS" - daemonko
Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/dqyeshj/

slovakia

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

i have to explain that itsnt true that 1MN was for 1250$ its not real price ....... you never buy same coin for this price if exists only 2 exchanges and when is so bad .. BIBLE deleted my true about CCEX ....

we saw pumping BBP with big players how can they to affect BBP when exists huge amount
and this is very dangerously for BBP
https://biblepay-explorer.org/richlist
TOP100 wallets have over 65% all coins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

try to check other coins how looks TOP100 richlists, exactly in reverse model  65% all wallets got all coins and only 35% from TOP100 got others

togoshigekata fixed, lastest 14 version got problem with ssl,he resinalled it   SOLVED

🕇 BiblePay | Masternodes | CPU only | ROSETTA@HOME Curing diseases | 10% goes to charity 🕇

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets
adrianbits

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

Adrian,

Would you please tone down the trash talk here?  And sit back and listen to the pros?  Its 1.5 MM BBP, and its not set that way for Greed.
You cant have it both ways- whether we start small and grow later, then you say that tranche was a bunch of heathens because they succeeded and now they have money to spend (meaning that you are just jealous).  We are fledgling and small and with the current price you can still buy a masternode for half of what it was yesterday. 

The important thing that makes us different is if our investors really care about the orphans, they wont be looking to buy new Mercedes Benz' and buying the superbowl tickets theyll be going on a gospel mission and feeding the hungry.  Maybe they will spend it to go to Israel.  Wouldnt that be cool?  So its how the investor is personally responsible in the long term.

Anyway you are detracting from the community.  You are basically accusing us to be a bunch of greedy slimeballs, and you have the disrespectful personality that coinpimp had.  If you are going to be disrespectful, please find a different project and stop posting here.

I dont mean any disrespect at all. I am offering my opinions. We are all adults here and someone's opinion doesn't offend others like it did in grade school. They can scroll past it, post a counter view, ignore, etc.

ANYWAYS. i want to report a bug. I have had corruption with the chain. When i fire up the biblepayd it says something like 'the time set of the block is different form current time' (something like that I ditched the image to reinstall). I tried to do -reindex and -par=1 as some google results suggested. Did not fix the problem. This has happened 3 times now. But not on every machine. And yes my clock time on my computer is correct, etc.

If I get the error again I will let you know. I think I will try to mount the block data itself somewhere different. I dont know.
Gail.09

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

This very interesting coin.. I don't know why they use this word and what's the purpose of this..
saintarchimedes

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

I'm testing out one of my friend's 24 core processor but its showing the same hashrate as my 4 core intel?

What am I doing wrong? All the cores are being used since I changed in the console as shown in your tutorial and my CPU usuage hits 96%.

{
  "blocks": 20272,
  "currentblocksize": 1000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 19192.08955023795,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 20,
  "networkhashps": 872660032836.8384,
  "hashps": 14319.2557090499,
  "minerstarttime": "12-08-2017 16:44:12",
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL; ",
  "poolinfo2": "RM_12-08-2017 16:44:11; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:11; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:11; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:11; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:12; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:12; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:12; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:12; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:12; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:13; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:13; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:13; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:13; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:13; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:14; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:14; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:14; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:14; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:14; RMC_12-08-2017 16:44:15; ",
  "poolinfo3": "",
  "miningpulse": 98,
  "poolmining": true
}
togoshigekata

BiblePay.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

"Is there any way to set up a bible pay wallet on mac? also is there anyway to mine BBP on a mac." -Pesky-Ninja
Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7id9r9/advice_for_bible_pay_wallet_on_mac/

zthomasz

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Thank you God for saving us!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

Here is a link to Compassion Magazine for December if anyone wants to read about Edwins baby elephant in Kenya:

https://magazine.compassion.com/?referer=572118&utm_source=xmpie&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cm_online_12_17

This is a great story about a man who was a child in Compassion’s program. His sponsors wrote him letters of encouragement and helped him get a college education.  He is now the head keeper and project manager at the world-renowned David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Nairobi Nursery for Orphans (orphan elephants).  He keeps the Bible he received as a boy at his Compassion center in his office desk drawer. Everyone should read this article to get a better understanding of how BiblePay will have a powerful long term positive impact on children's lives.
Iuliu

Activity: 77
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:19:37 PM

I believed in this coin for the first moment it was posted here and i did not know anything about how to mine it... and now after some knowledges which i get around cryptocurrency community....  I do still believe in the potential of this coin more than the first day.

God will bless this project , because we are helping orphans here , we are making good things!!

And who knows after popularity get's bigger , maybe the Jews who are waiting the GOD to come , can came along for transaction to rebuild the Jerusalem Temple  .

Dream big , and go for it.

NORT address: nBs4j5Aqu7ssB7rxMqMaAV326ZBRTJ4zA6
orbis

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

I'm testing out one of my friend's 24 core processor but its showing the same hashrate as my 4 core intel?

What am I doing wrong? All the cores are being used since I changed in the console as shown in your tutorial and my CPU usuage hits 96%.

Try to increase genproclimit to 3-4 per core. So in your case to 72? Wau such a big number:) Maybe it'll help.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064)
togoshigekata

BiblePay.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

Quick update on State of The Biblepay, and a request for any constructive criticism on a potential new idea.

So before I share the new idea I want to say I am committed to adding new Gospel features to BiblePay.  I dont want to give the impression that we are moving away from core values or anything like that.  I feel like our Dev Team that is forming behind the scenes now will be able to continue to maintain and enhance the wallet and the pool with more features to spread the Gospel.  We do need to continue searching and implementing ways on spreading the Gospel to IT Geeks, as we need to be true to God and practice what we preach, in that since He commands us to feed his sheep (as we help the orphans) and spread his word, we can do this at the same time by enhancing the wallet.

Next, I want to explain some background.  Ive been following Stratis for certain technical reasons over the last year and for a while I didnt think Stratis would affect BiblePay, but now I have reason to think it might be able to complement BiblePay if we complement Stratis.  I was a corporate programmer for about 20 years and ended up programming in c# before I started a data company that has a product that is written in c#.  So I do have a propensity to "understand" the architecture that built Stratis.  Stratis is a rewritten blockchain infrastructure built from scratch in c#.  Everything is there, the database, the hash function, the sha function, the blockindex, the syncing, everything.  What Stratis does not have yet:  No altcoins run stratis because the UI is still in its infancy, its a Web UI called Breeze.  Also, they just finished writing POS a couple weeks ago so really no one was mining stratis except - in the stratis-berkeleydb-qt wallet using POW.

Anyway the reason I mention Stratis, is I think it would be interesting if we were the first Altcoin to run a Stratis fork.  I was thinking, I have the team behind the scenes that could potentially port Stratis into Biblepay and Biblepay into Stratis, and we could write a new C# UI, one that is not web based (that would be Windows native forms based as an EXE download).  So our contribution to Crypto in this case is we would check-in the ability to run a stratis back-end on an altcoin with a Windows native UI (IE that is biblepays contribution).  The Second contribution would be adding PoBH (our hash class), and the Third would be adding Dash masternodes To the Stratis core.  So another words, we would have a native windows wallet download with masternodes, a new UI, and full sync-compatibility with the existing Biblepay wallet and keys....  I would estimate this project "could" potentially make BiblePays marketcap worth at least $100MM.  (As Stratis is $795MM).  It also gives us SegWit (which we have a quote request out for), allowing us to run Lightning Network in the future.  Its an exciting project, that I think devs would want to jump in and help us with also- as I know the c# corporate workplace is very deep- and that could ensure our long term stability as well.  I truly think this project could be done along side our normal Gospel enhancements, in a safe way.  (Safe as in parallel until the Stratis wallet works).  We basically would release a windows wallet that would sync in a compatible manner to the Berkeley wallet, and offer a separate download.  If this project took off, we could refocus our support into the c# wallet and find a way to port the c# to mono, and stop developing berkeleys wallet (to have one codebase in the future).   It does offer an interesting perspective, to support one codebase that is potentially c# in the future.  And finally this idea opens up one more huge market for us that is harder on the berkeleydb side: Stratis smart contracts.  Stratis is working on that, and I feel our future full dev team can integrate smart contracts into the stratis code, contracts that are more efficient.  Ones that offer consensus based on c# code (instead of the bitcoin main chain), and - possibly, smart contracts that execute actual c# language code (meaning they could be very complicated contracts).

The primary reason I write all this is to invite any constructive criticism on the idea.  No I dont want to hear from people who do not know what they are talking about (for example, miner comments like Oh you are going to push us off linux, and kill us? ) Im talking technical and bitcoin and high level comments for this idea.

Is this news from Stratis relevant? 
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/12/08/masternode_mainnet_beta_release/

bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

"Is there any way to set up a bible pay wallet on mac? also is there anyway to mine BBP on a mac." -Pesky-Ninja
Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7id9r9/advice_for_bible_pay_wallet_on_mac/

Sort of.  Our mac support is only 90% finished.  The issue is to build the dmg file, we need to subscribe to AAPLs developer channel, I think its $399 a year.  Im looking for a volunteer who already compiles for the mac with an apple dev license that might want to be our mac config manager.  If we can find that person, he/she can run the build script every time we have a new release and then my script will place the DMG on the web site.

In the mean time, the only way is to compile biblepay from source.  The source is mac compatible right now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Quick update on State of The Biblepay, and a request for any constructive criticism on a potential new idea.

Anyway the reason I mention Stratis, is I think it would be interesting if we were the first Altcoin to run a Stratis fork.  I was thinking, I have the team behind the scenes that could potentially port Stratis into Biblepay and Biblepay into Stratis, and we could write a new C# UI, one that is not web based (that would be Windows native forms based as an EXE download).  So our contribution to Crypto in this case is we would check-in the ability to run a stratis back-end on an altcoin with a Windows native UI (IE that is biblepays contribution).  The Second contribution would be adding PoBH (our hash class), and the Third would be adding Dash masternodes To the Stratis core.  So another words, we would have a native windows wallet download with masternodes, a new UI, and full sync-compatibility with the existing Biblepay wallet and keys....  I would estimate this project "could" potentially make BiblePays marketcap worth at least $100MM.  (As Stratis is $795MM).  It also gives us SegWit (which we have a quote request out for), allowing us to run Lightning Network in the future.  Its an exciting project, that I think devs would want to jump in and help us with also- as I know the c# corporate workplace is very deep- and that could ensure our long term stability as well.  I truly think this project could be done along side our normal Gospel enhancements, in a safe way.  (Safe as in parallel until the Stratis wallet works).  We basically would release a windows wallet that would sync in a compatible manner to the Berkeley wallet, and offer a separate download.  If this project took off, we could refocus our support into the c# wallet and find a way to port the c# to mono, and stop developing berkeleys wallet (to have one codebase in the future).   It does offer an interesting perspective, to support one codebase that is potentially c# in the future.  And finally this idea opens up one more huge market for us that is harder on the berkeleydb side: Stratis smart contracts.  Stratis is working on that, and I feel our future full dev team can integrate smart contracts into the stratis code, contracts that are more efficient.  Ones that offer consensus based on c# code (instead of the bitcoin main chain), and - possibly, smart contracts that execute actual c# language code (meaning they could be very complicated contracts).

The primary reason I write all this is to invite any constructive criticism on the idea.  No I dont want to hear from people who do not know what they are talking about (for example, miner comments like Oh you are going to push us off linux, and kill us? ) Im talking technical and bitcoin and high level comments for this idea.

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/12/08/masternode_mainnet_beta_release/

Thanks!  I was actually working on Stratis right now.

That should help a lot.  The good news is the UI does not appear to exist anywhere (other than that breeze web UI), so Im trying to do something slightly pioneering.

On an interesting side note, all of stratis c# is written in the new cross-platform .NET "Standard core" version 2.0 (the one that was not written by microsoft), so the daemon actually runs on linux (and v2.0 does not have a UI for Windows).

However, .NET 4.7.1 (with windows.forms UI) runs on windows, so putting a UI on it means it runs in windows and not linux.  (We can look at mono on that later) but Im more concerned about writing a proof of concept now to see how it works.

Conceptually a linux user would have biblepayd, the ability to mine in linux, and run from the command line.  Windows would have the UI.  Then we would have our nix programmers port the UI to mono.  There would be no QT version (LOL).  Very interesting.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sharpshot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:35:11 PM

i was think,that this project is primary for CHILDREN like CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY:

this huge problems with mining looks on any botnet or china manoeuvrers ...

info for miners:
important to know that after new year will be rewards 50% less will be harder and harder mining,im scary about miners on pool

If the price slowly grows as it becomes more difficult to mine, it should still be worthwhile.  I can't afford a sanctuary but I'm not jealous of those that can.  I think they will help to increase the value of this coin, and help to make more money for miners and the orphans.
adrianbits

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:17:12 AM

Hey guys just a tip ...

I was upset that it costs a whopping $30 to withdraw any bitcoin from the exchange.
Then I realized you can withdraw in any other coins they have. So litecoin is 0.01. Or around $1.

But better yet is Dash. Incredibly its only $0.40 to withdraw! So sell bbp for btc. then buy dash with btc. then withdraw to dash

Then you can convert dash to btc on another exchange or with shapeshift,etc.

I do not know if there is still a big fee going to btc again. Because of transaction costs. If thats the case then Id probably stay in litecoin.

If I am wrong in my analysis let me know. I feel nervous leaving money in exchanges. It can disappear so quickly.
saintarchimedes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Try to increase genproclimit to 3-4 per core. So in your case to 72? Wau such a big number:) Maybe it'll help.

I tried 72 and it maxes out my CPU to 100% and just crashes.

When I set it to 23 cores it uses 96% of processing power.

anyone from the biblepay team can help me out here? I should definitely be getting a higher hash rate only at 15420 hashes for 23 cores...

Also is there anyway to solomine?

Alex873434

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

It should only be pool mining if you added something for that in the biblepay.conf file. What do you have in your file?
saintarchimedes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

It should only be pool mining if you added something for that in the biblepay.conf file. What do you have in your file?

"addnode=node.biblepay.org 
addnode=biblepay.inspect.network 
gen=1 
genproclimit=1
poolport=80 
pool=http://pool.biblepay.org 
workerid=littlekingjohn"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 460 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.