Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:48 PM

Hopefully with DEXs are more popular next year and start coming up, maybe we could list there. I have done some trading on Bitshares and its rough...it looks nothing like the screenshots of Radar Relay.  Im curious of what the listing fees will me on Mothership as well, that looks promising. 2018 looks good for options! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:55:28 AM

Does anybody know what's up with pool.biblepay.org ... the server connection keeps timing out.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:16:22 AM

Does anybody know what's up with pool.biblepay.org ... the server connection keeps timing out.
Which screen are you hitting?

Remember as a last resort we also have pool2.biblepay.org.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

BiblePay - 1.0.6.1 Available
Non-Mandatory Release
[NOTE: This release is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]

- Fix checkblock(1) errors diagnosed with Alex that occasionally results in an invalid BibleHash
- Upgrade wallet graphics with new logo pack
- Show OpenSSL version in Tools | Info

www.biblepay.org | Downloads
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:27:15 AM

Happy_merchant are you around?  Coinmarketcap stagnant.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

Which screen are you hitting?

Remember as a last resort we also have pool2.biblepay.org.

I'm using a firefox browser and the URL poolbiblepay.org .. same shortcut link I use regularly ... however I'm on the road tonite, so it could have something to do with the local wifi ... https://pool.biblepay.org works fine .. thanks.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Non-Mandatory Release

- Fix checkblock(1) errors diagnosed with Alex that occasionally results in an invalid BibleHash

Windows version says 1.0.5.9

Still compiling?

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Non-Mandatory Release

Windows version says 1.0.5.9

Still compiling?

Sorry, there was a deploy glitch, please try now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

REGARDING THE BLOCK EXPLORER:

Ive been waiting to hear from Happy on the block explorer, but I was thinking, it would not be a bad thing to have two block explorers, then we could achieve 100% uptime if one is down.

I feel that it makes us look bad to not have a facility for exchanges to do a tx lookup on a block explorer, and, new exchanges will decline the application without a working BX, and, CoinMarketCap is currently displaying invalid market cap to our potential investors, so having one that is broken is starting to affect us.

Is anyone up for volunteering to start a second BX?  Note that I have access to our DNS, so I can give you a free DNS name like "explorer.biblepay.org" if you need it and someone wants to host it on an existing rented mining node?

Thanks,
Rob

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

I have been out of this one after mining for about 2 months after launch. Why is there a new thread? Also, what is the ETA for the MN as I want to buy back.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

So instead of closing the opportunity with HitBTC's $350,000 listing offer to us, I offered a counter-offer.

I explained how we are struggling, small, and helping the lives of 175 orphans around the world, and it would be a great humanitarian friendly gesture to lower the fee down to $50,000, if they would accept a BBP minted block in 1Q-2Q 2018. 

If they actually reply with interest, we can then vote on it, and potentially mint the block next year directly out of the chain for HitBTC.

For those that think this is too much, you do have to realize that an exchange that large (in the top 4) brings in a lot of positive PR and liquidity and market depth.  So $50k to them is on par with breaking even for the services received.  Another words, it is not a big loss as an expense for us, its equivalent to a $50k PR campaign for us over a year.

I just wanted to let everyone know the status and the feeling I had on it, and to get all of your wheels spinning Smiley

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

I have been out of this one after mining for about 2 months after launch. Why is there a new thread? Also, what is the ETA for the MN as I want to buy back.

We have a few Trolls here that decided to trash the board, so I had to move us to a self-moderated thread.

Timeline for Sanctuaries:

Thanksgiving 2017 - Will post the big number everyone is waiting for - Escrow requirements - most likely will be ~1,500,000 BBP

Christmas 2017 - Mandatory upgrade for BiblePay containing f8000 (the asic/gpu resistant Proof-Of-BibleHash algorithm with resistance to running multiple instances on one node) and Sanctuaries and 365% Deflationary Retirement Accounts

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

Here is what I think our #1 priority is next- we need to be talking about integrating the ability to Spread the Gospel using the blockchain.

The goal is to make BiblePay, as a DAC, act like Jesus commanded his followers: Love one another, be a good Samaritan and help those in distress (orphans & widows), and spread the gospel.

So we are on track for the first two, but completely lacking in the third: spreading the gospel (Except, the bible is compiled in the wallet, so its a good start).  But thats similar to having the bible sitting around on the shelf.  We are not compensating people for learning the gospel or spreading the gospel.

I recently came up with yet another concept, but we really need to focus in on one that will take off.

We could add the ability to create Gospel questions in the pool (IE question, body, multiple choice answers and correct answer) and upvote/downvote the questions.  Then we could reward biblepay to someone who takes a 5 question quiz.

Other than that, Im open to more ideas about spreading the gospel in this community.  Id like to somehow make it as common as our mining problems.  We should be more about Gospel than mining!

One other concept is potentially storing BBP public keys in web page urls.  Something to the effect of a Christian comes across a youtube video they like and wants to share it.  Maybe they copy the URL to the clipboard and paste it somewhere in the wallet and that gets stored in the chain, and added to a scrolling in-wallet list.  Maybe we have a scrolling
 grid area where people can click the URL, BBP is somehow given to the watcher and the sharer.  Also, a steemit type reward system for Christian blogs.  These funds could come from the P2P budget.  Im thinking, Jesus videos, bible audio on youtube, Rapture videos, Dreams about Jesus, Heaven visits, Hell visits, all these resources could have BBP keys attached to the URL.  Maybe they up the embedded grid in wallet as they age.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:45 PM

We have a few Trolls here that decided to trash the board, so I had to move us to a self-moderated thread.

Thanksgiving 2017 - Will post the big number everyone is waiting for - Escrow requirements - most likely will be ~1,500,000 BBP

Christmas 2017 - Mandatory upgrade for BiblePay containing f8000 (the asic/gpu resistant Proof-Of-BibleHash algorithm with resistance to running multiple instances on one node) and Sanctuaries and 365% Deflationary Retirement Accounts

Thanks for the feedback. How much will a masternode earn per block that it processes? Is it percentage based on a fixed fee?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

Thanks for the feedback. How much will a masternode earn per block that it processes? Is it percentage based on a fixed fee?

The masternodes earn about 42% of every block, divided by the number of masternodes participating.  I am guessing we will have about 250 masternodes, based on this study:

http://pool.biblepay.org/docs/roi.htm

So, my guess is the ROI on the investment is approx 2.5 years.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

100% block
5% IT
10% Orphans
45% Miner
40% MasterNode

"We currently do not have a budget for PR (public relations campaigns) or for P2P features (Features such as orphan letter writing, Pay To Preach, Pay to be a Priest, FAQ writers, Social Media functions, etc)."

"Should we carve out additional 1-10% from superblocks for PR and/or P2P Rewards?"
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=33.0

10% Charity
5% IT
2.5%? PR
2.5%? P2P
40%? Miners
40%? Sancutary/Masternodes

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

100% block
5% IT
10% Orphans
45% Miner
40% MasterNode

"We currently do not have a budget for PR (public relations campaigns) or for P2P features (Features such as orphan letter writing, Pay To Preach, Pay to be a Priest, FAQ writers, Social Media functions, etc)."

"Should we carve out additional 1-10% from superblocks for PR and/or P2P Rewards?"
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=33.0

10% Charity
5% IT
2.5%? Public Relations
2.5%? Pay for Priesting
40%? Miners
40%? Sancutary/Masternodes

The 2.5% PR+2.5 P2P is so far looking like it might pass, so thats 10+5+5=20% for budgets, leaving 40% for Sancs + 40% for Miners at this point Smiley

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

Wow, BiblePay was just listed on a second exchange:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BBP.htm

Basically what happened here was Mike (PlainKoin) became a friend of the lead dev while creating ROI-COIN, but he decided to go on his own to create ROI-COIN.  He went live with ROI-COIN a few days ago!  Btw, feel free to check out ROI-COIN and support and congratulate Mike on his own coin!

Anyway, he gave us a good word at coinsmarkets, and they listed us for free.

Ill check them out today and try to give them some volume.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
davinci6845

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

Wow, BiblePay was just listed on a second exchange:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BBP.htm

Basically what happened here was Mike (PlainKoin) became a friend of the lead dev while creating ROI-COIN, but he decided to go on his own to create ROI-COIN.  He went live with ROI-COIN a few days ago!  Btw, feel free to check out ROI-COIN and support and congratulate Mike on his own coin!

Anyway, he gave us a good word at coinsmarkets, and they listed us for free.

Ill check them out today and try to give them some volume.

withdrawl btc is very high like other exchange. 0.002  Angry

but progress
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

The masternodes earn about 42% of every block, divided by the number of masternodes participating.  I am guessing we will have about 250 masternodes, based on this study:

http://pool.biblepay.org/docs/roi.htm

So, my guess is the ROI on the investment is approx 2.5 years.

Thank you very much. 2.5 Years is a long time for ROI. Is there any plans to make the block reward significantly less?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: