Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

Wow, BiblePay was just listed on a second exchange:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BBP.htm

Basically what happened here was Mike (PlainKoin) became a friend of the lead dev while creating ROI-COIN, but he decided to go on his own to create ROI-COIN.  He went live with ROI-COIN a few days ago!  Btw, feel free to check out ROI-COIN and support and congratulate Mike on his own coin!

Anyway, he gave us a good word at coinsmarkets, and they listed us for free.

Ill check them out today and try to give them some volume.

withdrawl btc is very high like other exchange. 0.002  Angry

but progress

Added Coinsmarkets to our OP.

I read that with the BTC blocksize approaching its Max, minimum transaction fees are currently high.  Maybe the TX Fee is approaching $10 to send .001 BTC?  Check it out do some research guys and maybe thats the problem...  Exchanges might be setting this at .002 for a reason.  If you send a BTC Tx out with a 0 Tx Fee, it will never get mined.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

I have been out of this one after mining for about 2 months after launch. Why is there a new thread? Also, what is the ETA for the MN as I want to buy back.

We have a few Trolls here that decided to trash the board, so I had to move us to a self-moderated thread.

Timeline for Sanctuaries:

Thanksgiving 2017 - Will post the big number everyone is waiting for - Escrow requirements - most likely will be ~1,500,000 BBP

Christmas 2017 - Mandatory upgrade for BiblePay containing f8000 (the asic/gpu resistant Proof-Of-BibleHash algorithm with resistance to running multiple instances on one node) and Sanctuaries and 365% Deflationary Retirement Accounts

Thanks for the feedback. How much will a masternode earn per block that it processes? Is it percentage based on a fixed fee?

The masternodes earn about 42% of every block, divided by the number of masternodes participating.  I am guessing we will have about 250 masternodes, based on this study:

http://pool.biblepay.org/docs/roi.htm

So, my guess is the ROI on the investment is approx 2.5 years.

Thank you very much. 2.5 Years is a long time for ROI. Is there any plans to make the block reward significantly less?

We have a 19.5% deflationary emission schedule.

Please see here:

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:42:49 PM

Young Korean artist paints Hell after touring Hell with Jesus:

http://pool.biblepay.org/SAN/THE_PIT.pdf

Feel free to share.  I can't find her name.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
especial

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

cant get linux wallet compiled, bunch of strange errors....

could anyone post working qt wallet allready compiled here

thanks
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

especial
i can help you with linux setuping or win setuping
gmail/FB/skype/teamviewer  Wink

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

cant get linux wallet compiled, bunch of strange errors....

could anyone post working qt wallet allready compiled here

thanks

Try compiling bitcoin first then use our guides.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
adoron4ik1980

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Do you accept funding from muslim investors?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:10:03 AM

We're just a normal cryptocurrency, anyone can invest the same way they buy into bitcoin, and in the same way a Muslim can walk into a Christian church.

We are the same as Compassion, in the sense that anyone can sponsor an orphan- despite the fact that Compassion says "In Jesus Name" on their slogan.  As long as one can deal with things being done in Jesus Name anyone is welcome, as my personal view is we might save some people, especially atheist geeks who stumble onto the Gospel.

I was thinking the other day about the person who posted about encroachment.  He said something like why would you encroach on ones religion?  In my humble opinion, we are the same as Gospel singers.  We sing the code of Bitcoin in Jesus name.  This is the same argument as "money" is the root of all evil, and "music" is Satans number one gift.  The point is if you decide to worship the Lord by writing Gospel lyrics, thats worship not engaging in "closing out of society to die within" (because the argument is the enemy wants us to listen to rap and metal, to get a rage building inside and keep our eyes off Jesus).  I make the analogy that if we spread the gospel while we code we are working a day job and "singing" the Gospel at night.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
briellaodcm

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

How many BBP coin needed for the masternodes?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:28:10 AM

About 1.5 MM BBP.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
briellaodcm

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:09:36 AM

About 1.5 MM BBP.

pardon? u mean 1.5 Million BBP?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:10:26 AM

About 1.5 MM BBP.

pardon? u mean 1.5 Million BBP?
Yes.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
briellaodcm

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:20:20 AM

Got it! unfortunately i got 290k BBP atm, is there any bounty for social media promotions? i got a facebook page over 240k followers. I want to commend ur nice work on the wallet, one of the best qt wallets ive use.
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

We're just a normal cryptocurrency, anyone can invest the same way they buy into bitcoin, and in the same way a Muslim can walk into a Christian church.

We are the same as Compassion, in the sense that anyone can sponsor an orphan- despite the fact that Compassion says "In Jesus Name" on their slogan.  As long as one can deal with things being done in Jesus Name anyone is welcome, as my personal view is we might save some people, especially atheist geeks who stumble onto the Gospel.

I was thinking the other day about the person who posted about encroachment.  He said something like why would you encroach on ones religion?  In my humble opinion, we are the same as Gospel singers.  We sing the code of Bitcoin in Jesus name.  This is the same argument as "money" is the root of all evil, and "music" is Satans number one gift.  The point is if you decide to worship the Lord by writing Gospel lyrics, thats worship not engaging in "closing out of society to die within" (because the argument is the enemy wants us to listen to rap and metal, to get a rage building inside and keep our eyes off Jesus).  I make the analogy that if we spread the gospel while we code we are working a day job and "singing" the Gospel at night.

They believe in Jesus as a holy prophet, they just don't accept Him as the Son of God.  They don't believe He died on the cross for our sins, instead they believe He was taken up to Heaven like Elijah.  They don't believe God can have any sons or daughters and that would be the crime of shirk.  But they would agree with the mandate of biblepay:

Surah 2:277
Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

From http://www.uscatholic.org/articles/201609/what-do-muslims-think-jesus-30772
“Who do people say that I am?” Jesus asked his disciples. Their answers—from John the Baptist to Elijah or one of the prophets—reveal how his followers understood his life and mission. Today, asking Muslim communities around the world the same question—who do you think that Christ is?—is equally revealing.

The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary. The Quran also refers to him as ruh min Allah (“Spirit from God”), mushia bi’l baraka (“the Messiah—someone blessed by God”), kalimah min Allah (“Word from/of God”), and rasul (Prophet-Messenger) of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message—injil, or the gospel—to convey to all people. This message both confirmed what was taught in the Torah and foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad. Thus, Jesus has a vital and unique role to play in the Muslim faith.

However, while Muslims accept that Jesus was a servant, teacher, and lover of God’s Word, they do not believe that he was divine or the son of God. The Quran describes the miracles Jesus performed, such as healing the sick and raising the dead, but does not ascribe these miracles to his divinity. Instead, Jesus is a sign to all humankind of God’s endless mercy.

Muslims do not believe in original sin. They see no need for a savior and, moreover, do not believe in Jesus’ crucifixion. The Quran states that Jesus was assumed into heaven (3:169) before his actual death. Islamic tradition explains that Jesus was spared death because he was God’s holy one. Muslims believe Jesus’ enemies could not triumph over him because he is God’s chosen servant.

Like Christians, Muslims believe that Jesus will return. Islamic texts say that Jesus will come back on the Day of Judgment, when he will destroy the ad-dajjal—anti-Christ or imposter.

Throughout history and today many Islamic thinkers have used Jesus as an important religious model. Eleventh- and 12th-century scholar Abu Hamid al-Ghazali encouraged Muslims to pray as Jesus prayed. Thirteenth-century philosopher Ibn ‘Arabi called Jesus wilaya (“seal of the friend of God”) because he possessed the highest knowledge of and intimacy with God. Mahmoud Ayoub, a modern Islamic theologian, has developed an Islamic Christology that explores how Jesus exemplifies the fulfillment of humanity by being fully illuminated by God’s light (tajalli).

Of course Islamic thought on Jesus differs from Christian teachings. But we also share many common beliefs: the virgin birth of Jesus to Mary, profound respect for the mystery of God, love for Jesus, and a willingness to learn from his life as we seek happiness with God. Perhaps here is an opening for a productive conversation between our faiths.

Peace be with you, adoron4ik1980.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

They believe in Jesus as a holy prophet, they just don't accept Him as the Son of God.  They don't believe He died on the cross for our sins, instead they believe He was taken up to Heaven like Elijah.  They don't believe God can have any sons or daughters and that would be the crime of shirk.  But they would agree with the mandate of biblepay:

Surah 2:277
Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

From http://www.uscatholic.org/articles/201609/what-do-muslims-think-jesus-30772
“Who do people say that I am?” Jesus asked his disciples. Their answers—from John the Baptist to Elijah or one of the prophets—reveal how his followers understood his life and mission. Today, asking Muslim communities around the world the same question—who do you think that Christ is?—is equally revealing.

The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary. The Quran also refers to him as ruh min Allah (“Spirit from God”), mushia bi’l baraka (“the Messiah—someone blessed by God”), kalimah min Allah (“Word from/of God”), and rasul (Prophet-Messenger) of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message—injil, or the gospel—to convey to all people. This message both confirmed what was taught in the Torah and foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad. Thus, Jesus has a vital and unique role to play in the Muslim faith.

However, while Muslims accept that Jesus was a servant, teacher, and lover of God’s Word, they do not believe that he was divine or the son of God. The Quran describes the miracles Jesus performed, such as healing the sick and raising the dead, but does not ascribe these miracles to his divinity. Instead, Jesus is a sign to all humankind of God’s endless mercy.

Muslims do not believe in original sin. They see no need for a savior and, moreover, do not believe in Jesus’ crucifixion. The Quran states that Jesus was assumed into heaven (3:169) before his actual death. Islamic tradition explains that Jesus was spared death because he was God’s holy one. Muslims believe Jesus’ enemies could not triumph over him because he is God’s chosen servant.

Like Christians, Muslims believe that Jesus will return. Islamic texts say that Jesus will come back on the Day of Judgment, when he will destroy the ad-dajjal—anti-Christ or imposter.

Throughout history and today many Islamic thinkers have used Jesus as an important religious model. Eleventh- and 12th-century scholar Abu Hamid al-Ghazali encouraged Muslims to pray as Jesus prayed. Thirteenth-century philosopher Ibn ‘Arabi called Jesus wilaya (“seal of the friend of God”) because he possessed the highest knowledge of and intimacy with God. Mahmoud Ayoub, a modern Islamic theologian, has developed an Islamic Christology that explores how Jesus exemplifies the fulfillment of humanity by being fully illuminated by God’s light (tajalli).

Of course Islamic thought on Jesus differs from Christian teachings. But we also share many common beliefs: the virgin birth of Jesus to Mary, profound respect for the mystery of God, love for Jesus, and a willingness to learn from his life as we seek happiness with God. Perhaps here is an opening for a productive conversation between our faiths.

Peace be with you, adoron4ik1980.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Its a pleasure to have you here.  I love the synopsis above, it is a great reference and succinct.  It is exactly what I learned about the Qurans and Quranic view on Jesus.

I respect that this conversation could be very constructive, or a powder Keg (similar to the Middle East) situation.  Let us try to embrace this and create something positive.

First, let me say the most abrasive Christian comments.  Remember, this part is just my personal view.  Where the Islamic faith veers away from the Christian faith, I feel the Quran itself contains enough truth to deceive one new believer that is the authentic word from the most high God, yet captures the soul into worshiping the wrong God, one that may actually be burning.  From the Christian perspective we have John the Revelator writing Revelations in 64AD, with Jesus sealing the text "And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy" with a grave warning.  If God ended the KJV bible that way in 64AD, why would Gabriel need to dictate a new Quran to Muhamed in 610 AD?  I also want to bring up 1 John 4, his command to Test the Spirits.  The test is that if anyone in the spirit realm denies that Jesus came in the flesh (as the son of God), then that person is of the Antichrist, however anyone who believes Jesus came in the flesh, as the son, and was Crucified, dead buried and resurrected, then they are of the Holy Spirit.  So yes, analyzing the Quran, it seems to me the entire religion was designed as a perfect tool, to be created by the enemy, to lead a person through deceit, to sign the keys of their soul, or their allegience over to Satan, the father of lies.  The narrative in the book straightens the way for the Antichrists identity to be confused with the 2nd coming at Armageddon.  I think the role the Mahdi plays in Quranic eschatology confuses the masses into keeping their eyes off of Jesus at that required time of great deception - so as to not be "ready" spiritually when you need your entire wits end to stave off the grand deception (as when the great trib starts, those left behind will be under such a deception that even the very elect would be deceived if those days not shortened, taken another way: if you dont have your breastplate of His Word on you, you too will fall for it).  So from the Christian perspective, I view the Quran as an unnecessary book, if the Bible is indeed the complete reference for man (and John sealed it 700 years earlier that way).  The other hurdle we have to deal with is if the Islamic faith is a religion of violence/war.  There are tons of references to things that allude to "if you are not with us you are against us" therefore we will hurt or kill you, while Christianity says : Love covers a multitude of sins, if slapped turn the other cheek, pray for your enemies.  Another words, my view is the Islamic faith indoctrinates early subtle hints of violence from a young age, to desensitize one into religious violence.  (IE the mustard seed in Islam grows to a sword, while the mustard seed in Christianity grows to love for your neighbor).

I must move on.  What can we do to work together?  Well, for one I think it would be a good exercise to come up with a quantifiable "program" that tests the various top 5 faiths using various methods, such as the way the justice system uses witnesses and juries.  If we have at our disposal, a cross section of 1300 BiblePay users, we could for example gain some insight into questions like:  Who had an NDE and saw Jesus or Muhammed, and did he save you?  Just as the prophets of Baal could not light the fire, yet Yahweh not only burned the log, but the boulders, the dirt and all the water around it too, was Muhammed able to come through as the Most High?  Could we have a distinct count of links to testimonies in Pakistan and Indonesia with testimonies where Allah healed them and a similar count where Jesus healed them?  If we had some technical indicators, this would lead one to believe that maybe they are worshiping the wrong God.  It may not be apparent to everyone, but Ill assert it here:  Worshiping the most high God of the wrong bible, is equivalent to worshiping the beast.  Another words, one is in hell and one is in heaven.  Either Allah or Yahweh is the most high, they are not the same Gods.  

Its extremely interesting Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

BiblePay - 1.0.6.1 Available
Non-Mandatory Release
[NOTE: This release is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]

- Fix checkblock(1) errors diagnosed with Alex that occasionally results in an invalid BibleHash
- Upgrade wallet graphics with new logo pack
- Show OpenSSL version in Tools | Info

www.biblepay.org | Downloads
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/

Hi Rob,

As a relative newbie I have not been around to upgrade before.
Is there a command on Linux that automatically upgrades the current wallet?
Or do I need to uninstall then reinstall?

Thanks
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:58 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:32:40 PM by togoshigekata

BiblePay - 1.0.6.1 Available
Non-Mandatory Release
[NOTE: This release is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]

- Fix checkblock(1) errors diagnosed with Alex that occasionally results in an invalid BibleHash
- Upgrade wallet graphics with new logo pack
- Show OpenSSL version in Tools | Info

www.biblepay.org | Downloads
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/
Is there a command on Linux that automatically upgrades the current wallet?

How to Update BiblePay on Linux:

1. Close BiblePay:
./biblepay-cli stop

2. Download latest github code:
cd home/username/biblepay
git pull origin master
sudo make

3. Run BiblePay
cd src
./biblepayd -daemon  (or cd /qt and run ./biblepay-qt for GUI)

4. Check version number:
./biblepay-cli getinfo (or Tools >> Information)

References:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7dt39w/nonmandatory_upgrade_v1061/

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

znffal attention:this is wrong and bad what togoshigekata  wrote

cd home/username/biblepay/src
git pull origin master
sudo make

you must be in biblepay not in src   Wink

only in foder biblepay then write git pull origin master ENTER and then sudo make ENTER

cd /home/yourname/biblepay  
git pull origin master  
sudo make

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

znffal attention:this is wrong

cd home/username/biblepay/src
git pull origin master
sudo make

you must be in biblepay not in src   Wink

only in foder biblepay then write git pull origin master ENTER and then sudo make ENTER

Thanks, I'll give it a go later!
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:51:56 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 02:45:45 AM by bible_pay

Check out this new BiblePay Feature!

To help spread the Gospel, we have a new P2P feature that pays you BBP to click certain "Gospel" links.

Here is link #1:

http://pool.biblepay.org/Action.aspx?link=bc6c709

The Book of Revelations - Audio Bible - NKJV

You are paid 20 BBP to click the link (and hopefully listen to the book) if you have a pool account.

EDIT: You will see the credit as GOSPEL_NAVIGATION in your Transaction History.

PS: To see all Gospel Links, log into pool.biblepay.org and click External Links | BiblePay Gospel Links
When you have something edifying you would like to share, you can add one to our community by going into External Links | BiblePay Gospel - Add Link
(You can set up a campaign budget and Price Per Click).  When pool users click the links, your account will be debited the PPC fee and the other user will be credited the PPC bounty.

All credit goes to Jesus!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: