Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:36:40 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:45:01 PM by bible_pay

Thanks Togo!

What was deadline to get into the current Dec budget for voting?

If you type "getgovernanceinfo" command, it will show block 24,600 as the superblock

We are currently on block 22,466, so we still have 2,134 blocks to go, assuming 7 minute block rate that is still 10.37 days away, which means night of January 2nd in U.S. time is when the budget will pay out to all proposals with 10% net Yes votes in descending order of most yes votes.

This is my current understanding, I might be wrong, anyone else who knows for sure please chime in!

Its a little more complicated than that though, there are two phases each expense has to go through: proposal and budget.
The week before the superblock, we need to run the budget process (from the pool), and what happens is every proposal that fits in the budget will move to the Budget voting list.  (Sorted by expense type  (IE Charity, IT, PR, or P2P), votes descending , while Charity has the highest priority).  

Anyway, once the budget is established it needs to be voted on by the sanctuaries.  They need to vote on the budget before the deadline which is 24 hours before the superblock hits.  So we need to be voting on it Id say T-3.  Then T-1 the budget is frozen and cannot be changed.

When we believe the budget is frozen, we issue a superblock trigger in the chain (the pool is programmed to automatically do this for us).  At this point the "triggerheight" that equals the superblock will be on all the budget records.

Then we sit back and pray that the superblock is generated.  After this happens, the budget items are moved to Funded.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kindless

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:50:06 AM

I feel like I am going to go from Linux n00b to Linux expert by the end of the year with all the wallet updates and messing around with configs. lol
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

We're back up on coinsmarkets:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-bbp.htm#

BiblePay is back online with CoinsMarkets Exchange, can trade BBP again now!

Please note, Coinmarkets.com uses 9 decimal places in it's prices, whereas C-cex and most markets use 8 decimal places.  So the selling price of 0.000 000 295 (spaces added for clarity) on CM.com is 29.5 Satoshi, and would be displayed on C-Cex (and most other sites) as .000 000 29 (and rounded off).  And the buy order for .000 000 048 is actually less than 5 Satoshi.

That said, it's up to every user to understand the intricacies of trading at individual markets, and if not for the frozen wallet at C-Cex, I'm sure this would have already evened things out by opportunistic traders.  So this is your friendly reminder.  If I just saved you a bunch, please donate some of it to the Orphan Fund by sending it to BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM (the Orphan Wallet) or cut and paste it from the Rich List.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Cryptomhd

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

Guys,

I really need help on how to recover my balance:

So i updated to the latest version and my balance is showing 0 now after being synced or reindexing.

i used my backup wallet.dat and writed over the new wallet.dat. and Loaded BiblePay again and reindex it. Tools >> Wallet Repair >> Rebuild index and still nothing

I also i noticed that my wallet adress has changed.
The last 3 versions were mandatories, but did not create a breaking change for your prior balance.
The only way you could have lost coins is either: a) you lost your wallet, or b) you mined on a fork.

Please tell us, did you obtain this balance through mining between 1.0.6.5 and 1.0.7.1 or did you have it prior?

If your address changed you probably restored the wrong wallet.  You will have to find the original wallet or keys and restore from that backup.

Thanks for the replay.

I started mining at 1.0.6.5 and updated to 1.0.6.8 without any problem.
But the moment i updated 1.0.7.1 and did the CLEAN UP AFTER INSTALL procedure.

File Explorer: %appdata%/BiblePayCore
    Delete blocks and chainstate folders, delete banlist, fee_estimates, governance, mncache, netfulfiled and peers
    Add this line to biblepay.conf: addnode=node.biblepay-explorer.org
    In Wallet do Tools >> Wallet Repair >> Rebuild index

My wallet never restored my balance. I replaced backups folder  and wallet.dat with the one i backed up and nothing.
when i replace wallet.dat and restart the app, i have this message (Wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed.)

Sad

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

Guys,

So i updated to the latest version and my balance is showing 0 now after being synced or reindexing.

i used my backup wallet.dat and writed over the new wallet.dat. and Loaded BiblePay again and reindex it. Tools >> Wallet Repair >> Rebuild index and still nothing

The last 3 versions were mandatories, but did not create a breaking change for your prior balance.
The only way you could have lost coins is either: a) you lost your wallet, or b) you mined on a fork.

Please tell us, did you obtain this balance through mining between 1.0.6.5 and 1.0.7.1 or did you have it prior?

If your address changed you probably restored the wrong wallet.  You will have to find the original wallet or keys and restore from that backup.

Thanks for the replay.

Delete blocks and chainstate folders, delete banlist, fee_estimates, governance, mncache, netfulfiled and peers

My wallet never restored my balance. I replaced backups folder  and wallet.dat with the one i backed up and nothing.
when i replace wallet.dat and restart the app, i have this message (Wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed.)

Sad

First see if you have a wallet backup in:
%appdata%\biblepaycore\backups

There are wallet files kept in there named wallet.dat.mmddyyyy

Try to copy your original wallet.dat to a new name then restore an old one and report back.

If you dont have a backup:
On your original wallet try booting from biblepay-qt with the -salvagewallet flag again. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Update on the faucet:

The faucet will eventually be back up.  I'm working on a rewrite for that.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to run a real faucet, please find one and compile it and run it and you can enter a proposal occasionally to refill the faucet with BBP from the PR or P2P budget.

Thanks.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Greetings, and Merry Christmas Eve, on this Eve of a Pagan Holiday.

Try to remember Jesus while you are with your families, and mention him to some atheist and/or lukewarm relatives.

Have a safe Christmas Eve.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Cryptomhd

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

Guys,

Thanks for the replay.

Sad

First see if you have a wallet backup in:
%appdata%\biblepaycore\backups

There are wallet files kept in there named wallet.dat.mmddyyyy

Try to copy your original wallet.dat to a new name then restore an old one and report back.

If you dont have a backup:
On your original wallet try booting from biblepay-qt with the -salvagewallet flag again. 

i have the backup folder that contain wallet.dat.mmddyyyy files and when i copy those files in the new folder... they are beeing ignored. When i restart  biblepaycore they are automatically deleted and only backups done after 1.0.7.1 update are kept in the folder.

Anyway bro thanks for trying to help and all your efforts to make this wallet better but this is the first time i'm troubles with gui wallet.

With all the updates every 2 days lol Tongue i will just use it for mining and store the coins on the site (i know it's note safe) i will transfer them to a papaer wallet at some moment.
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

i have the backup folder that contain wallet.dat.mmddyyyy files and when i copy those files in the new folder... they are beeing ignored. When i restart  biblepaycore they are automatically deleted and only backups done after 1.0.7.1 update are kept in the folder.

Anyway bro thanks for trying to help and all your efforts to make this wallet better but this is the first time i'm troubles with gui wallet.

With all the updates every 2 days lol Tongue i will just use it for mining and store the coins on the site (i know it's note safe) i will transfer them to a papaer wallet at some moment.

Just to be sure, you when you copy one of the backup files ending in mmddyyyy, you do need to rename that file to wallet.dat.

So cut and paste your current wallet.dat and move it to your desktop (or documents folder).  Delete the other .dat files from the folder.  Then go to the backup folder, cut and paste one of those .mmddyyyy files to the biblepaycore folder (the main one).  Rename it from wallet.dat.ddmmyyyy to wallet.dat.   Hopefully that will break the deadlock.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
macko20

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Guys,

Yes,

I have no problems upgrading from 1.0.4.1 to 1.0.7.1
webster22

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:51:11 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:49:48 AM by webster22

Nice!  We need to try it, where will it be hosted?
I have a host as long as the files will not be changing...

Okay, its liiiivveeeeee!

Biblepay Paper Wallet - Last Minute Gifts for XMAS!

Biblepay Paper Wallet

I have spent a lot of love and care on it.
      I have been using it for my addresses. No warranty implied!
      You may download the source in the zip file.

Feedback appreciated Smiley

Merry X-mas Everyone!

zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

I feel like I am going to go from Linux n00b to Linux expert by the end of the year with all the wallet updates and messing around with configs. lol

Ok so it's either to early and I didn't have my coffee yet.. but here I am reading my own message, and the one I posted in the same thread.

Code:
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread	on: December 18, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

Huh
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

Ok so it's either to early and I didn't have my coffee yet.. but here I am reading my own message, and the one I posted in the same thread.

Code:
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread	on: December 18, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

Huh

Lol, that user never posted here apart from the one he copied from you. He/she is probably just copy-pasting messages to get a certain amount of posts to be able to partake in a signature campaign or something in that direction.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
okane818
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

Hello Dev Team,

When the maintenance finish? it is more than a week in c-cex bbp wallet maintenance, why it takes such a long time? What happen?I cannot mine wallet too, what is the new pool server?

Thanks
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Can anyone help veggieman, he posted:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=41.0

Also can someone please monitor that topic for people who need help?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
ferohers

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

Hello Dev Team,

When the maintenance finish? it is more than a week in c-cex bbp wallet maintenance, why it takes such a long time? What happen?I cannot mine wallet too, what is the new pool server?

Thanks

Hey Okane,

No need to be dev to answer your questions.

Here is c-cex topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg26317123#msg26317123

The pool is working fine. Did you update your wallet? Recently there were many major updates.
okane818
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

Nice!  We need to try it, where will it be hosted?
I have a host as long as the files will not be changing...

Okay, its liiiivveeeeee!

Biblepay Paper Wallet - Last Minute Gifts for XMAS!

Biblepay Paper Wallet

I have spent a lot of love and care on it.
      I have been using it for my addresses. No warranty implied!
      You may download the source in the zip file.

Feedback appreciated Smiley

Merry X-mas Everyone!

Well done sir!

Great job sir... Merry Christmas to all
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Merry Christmas All!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
ferohers

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:47:15 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/04/turkish-archaeologists-believe-have-discovered-santa-clauss/
webster22

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

Robots being used to keep homeless off the street  Huh Angry

https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/a-robot-security-guard-is-terrifying-homeless-people-in-san-francisco/
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: