Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

I think we need a volunteer to test out GIN, as I don't see mintnodes running watchman-on-the-wall.
I believe the mintnode is not going to pay a reward...

I'll try GIN in a couple days after I verify mintnodes will not work for us.

If no one else steps up, I can jump on this

So far mintnodes shows 2 ENABLED masternodes, with 0 rewards.  But they don't show watchdog_expired yet so lets see if they pay within the next 48 hours.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

My wallet is using 13% of my CPU load ( 8700k@4.7ghz) with genproclimit 6
Boinc is using 84% with 100% maximum load use in settings ( 50/50 RAH,WCG )
(Last percent goes for other windows task)

Should I reduce the work load of my wallet and set genproclimit to 1 to get the maximum power for BOINC and RAC score or wallet mining is important too ?
In the case that's important, how do i manage to balance everything ?
Thanks you

Since POBH (POW) mining pays 90% less than PODC mining, imho, I recommend genproclimit=1 and minersleep=10 - this should reduce you down to 1% CPU.
You will still solve an occasional block because POBH is designed to have a propensity to reward cpids that have not solved a block.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

I think we need a volunteer to test out GIN, as I don't see mintnodes running watchman-on-the-wall.

I e-mailed them, they currently run a generic "sentinel", they are looking at running watchman now.

Wow, thanks.

You are welcome.  I was told yesterday watchman was up and running.

Both MN's for mint are showing ENABLED now on the mintnodes site, but I don't see them in the wallet.  I just asked if their address in their UI is different than the payment address.

sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:24:32 PM by sunk818

Since POBH (POW) mining pays 90% less than PODC mining, imho, I recommend genproclimit=1 and minersleep=10 - this should reduce you down to 1% CPU.
You will still solve an occasional block because POBH is designed to have a propensity to reward cpids that have not solved a block.

Did you mean
Code:
minersleep=990
?

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing_2

thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Do we have an official list of teams that will be blacklisted once the team requirement is removed?
zupernovato

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Im still having troubles in purepool miner statistics. It grew to

Invalid_CPID    Default    36
Illegal_CPID    Default    17

I think the problem is, from exec totalrac:

"Note": "You have less stake balance available than needed for the PODC UTXO Target.  Coins must be more than 5 confirmations deep to count.  See coin control.",
  "Threshhold to receive 10% rewards (below this UTXO Amount rewards are lost)": 1164.3,

I have a thousand BBP, so at this moment I wont be getting any BBP right? An also, even if I compute, I won't get to the point of entering the 10% reward range. So, probably, I need to go to an stakin pool.

Please confirm both things, the error, and the stakin.

Yes you are right, it seems like right now you have way too little stake balance for too much computing power. The normal way would be to reduce the computing power on BOINC to lower your RAC, then wait until you get some payments. The moment you get payments, that's when all the errors on the pool should disappear. Then when your balance is growing you can increase your hash power towards BOINC again.
The other possibility is of course to buy some BBP on an exchange. Right now it's really cheap and you shouldn't have to pay too much USD (or whatever) to get you started.

However, to speed things up we could make an exception and you could just post a receiving address here and I'll send you some BBP so you can get started. Wink

Edit: On mintnodes there are now 2 MN installed and they both show "enabled". Can someone explain why they shouldn't get any rewards? To me everything looks in order ...
Thank you so much, I will jump on this and buy the necessary for the 100% rewards. I hope it wont take forever. I have a question though, regarding the biblepay.conf, the workerid should be my wallet id, or a worker created in pool.biblepay.org? I have seen contradictory suggestions.

PS: As I am not registered in BBP exchanges, I think it will take a while. Could someone sell me like 15$ BBP? I have some BTC in coinbase or I can pay in regular money (€ for example).
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

"0.50 USD in GIN will be deducted from your account balance daily for the platform hosting fee"
https://p.gincoin.io

Asked me to send the 1550001 to myself, and give the transaction number

I was rejected b/c I didnt have any GIN in my account, had to buy GIN on CryptoBridge,
In order to deposit the GIN I had to enter my name and country

NOTE: I noticed GIN has a Shared Masternodes tab, and its grayed out and tooltip says Coming Soon

Dashboard >>> Create Node >>> Select Biblepay >>> Enter Transaction Number >>>
Status loading bar screen, stuck on "Installing node", then stuck on "Syncing blockchain", (status: "Waiting collateral transaction confirmations").

I noticed I dropped from 3 GIN to 2.82 GIN

I had to open and add a line to masternode.conf file and restart wallet,
then I had to run masternode start command, but my wallet was locked, so just did it through sanctuary tab

(status: Waiting start)..

Gave me details page, Im in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED state

TANGENT NOTE: Ever since I ballooned my wallet to 1 million keys, sometimes it takes a few minutes for my passphrase to go through after clicking ok and BiblePay wallet is just stuck in Not Responding state LOL

I went to bed and then just checked again, Im still in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED state

sunk818

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Do we have an official list of teams that will be blacklisted once the team requirement is removed?

If you want other people to join BiblePay, I don't think we should blacklist any teams for earning. Even if GridCoin users want to earn BiblePay, they still need to stake 20 BBP per 1 RAC. If the PoDC payouts are severely affected by new users, then the economics will shift where ByteBall payout is better. So, then there may be a balancing act between the two teams until being on either team is about the same.

More people join BiblePay team than leave:
https://stats.free-dc.org/teambycpid/stats.php?page=teamnewusers&team=Biblepay

https://stats.free-dc.org/teambycpid/stats.php?page=teamoldusers&team=Biblepay

The outcome remains to be seen, so I'm in more of a let's wait and see stance.

Thank you so much, I will jump on this and buy the necessary for the 100% rewards. I hope it wont take forever. I have a question though, regarding the biblepay.conf, the workerid should be my wallet id, or a worker created in pool.biblepay.org? I have seen contradictory suggestions.

for pool.biblepay.org, you need to add a workerid first on their web site.
the pool resembles most to MPOS. Once you add a workerid on pool.biblepay.org that is what you put in biblepay.conf

purepool.org (yiimp pool style) is easier. It is anonymous and you just your wallet receive address as the workerid -- purepool is simpler and that's what I recommend you use.

When will pool.biblepay.org become a normal website?? It is something terrible and user total unfriendly.
In my opinion, your continual attacks here are not Christian but instead mean spirited.  In addition your posts make be believe it is user error.

Therefore, I have no reason to believe there is a problem.
Can you try to look past the tone, and look for the heart of the message?

Matthew 13:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
Code:
15 For this people's heart has grown dull,
    and with their ears they can barely hear,
    and their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
    and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart
    and turn, and I would heal them.’
Amen, this is a perfect message for everyone who has attacked BiblePay without reason, in such a judgemental way.

I think we should make more positive and succinct posts from now on.

Please take it to heart everyone.

Do you agree pool.biblepay.org could be easier to use and needs a make-over?

togoshigekata

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

"0.50 USD in GIN will be deducted from your account balance daily for the platform hosting fee"

I was rejected b/c I didnt have any GIN in my account, had to buy GIN on CryptoBridge,

NOTE: I noticed GIN has a Shared Masternodes tab, and its grayed out and tooltip says Coming Soon

Status loading bar screen, stuck on "Installing node", then stuck on "Syncing blockchain", (status: "Waiting collateral transaction confirmations").

then I had to run masternode start command, but my wallet was locked, so just did it through sanctuary tab

TANGENT NOTE: Ever since I ballooned my wallet to 1 million keys, sometimes it takes a few minutes for my passphrase to go through after clicking ok and BiblePay wallet is just stuck in Not Responding state LOL

I could not find a way to contact GIN, they only had an FAQ page,
I had to go back to main website (masternodes are on a different subdomain) and found an email address

I also reached out to them in the #support channel of their Discord,
Are they running into similar issue as Mintnodes?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

I could not find a way to contact GIN, they only had an FAQ page,
I had to go back to main website (masternodes are on a different subdomain) and found an email address

I also reached out to them in the #support channel of their Discord,
Are they running into similar issue as Mintnodes?
Sorry to see you going through this Togo...  I'm sure you will get your money back if it fails.  

What's kind of sad, is I feel we may have a very bright future with IPFS, and one of the options for leasing PODS out in the future is having our Sancs run IPFS.  However, if our Sancs are hard to manage now even with just Watchman, imagine what would happen if we require them to run IPFS.  

In this scenario we would enforce non-payment for Sancs who do not run IPFS.  

1 million private keys?  LOL.  Thats cool, but I think you might have to send all that BBP to a new wallet and start over LOL.  

EDIT: Our 2 Sancs on mintnodes are still Enabled now, I think hes running watchman now.  They will probably payout soon, no payments yet.

Remember all, I'm here for the best interests of biblepay.  The last thing I want to do is anger everyone by killing GIN and mintnodes (by proposing a required IPFS), but this is the type of decision we have to endure with growing pains, and at this point (thinking of the future roadmap) Im leaning 75% towards requiring a design With IPFS running in the sancs, until the potential day exists where we slate in an IPFS miner.  This would mean losing GIN & Mintnodes, unless mintnodes goes the extra mile and adds IPFS into the mix like they did watchman.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:04:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 09:51:07 PM by togoshigekata

So with GIN I still hold the funds, so that is cool,

Turns out GIN has a big blue support button in the bottom right of every page,
I couldnt see it because of PrivacyBadger Chrome Extension I was using (developed by EFF to block spying ads and invisible trackers)

I got messaged back by support immediately

===

So Watchman is a subset of Sentinel?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/8wf7gr/is_sentinel_used_for_masternodes_anymore/

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/what-is-sentinel-masternodes.13063/

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/103922706/Sentinel

===

Apollon released Walkthrough Video Tutorial last week:
https://apollon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011424771-Apollon-NodeBuilder-The-New-Way-to-Easily-Build-a-Masternode-in-5-Minutes-

sunk818

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:45:19 AM by sunk818

If masternodes are easier to setup that means more people will sign up for BiblePay and stake 1.55M.

If IPFS & Watchmen are required, will that create enough difficulty that third party will not want to work with BiblePay and hosting masternodes?

MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

If masternodes are easier to setup that means more people will sign up for BiblePay and stake 1.55M

A one-click masternode setup script is almost ready so you will see your wish come true in he coming days.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:19:36 AM

If masternodes are easier to setup that means more people will sign up for BiblePay and stake 1.55M

A one-click masternode setup script is almost ready so you will see your wish come true in he coming days.

MIP is creating a one-click Sanctuary setup script for the VMS side.  (Considering the one-click part as setting up the entire VMS side).  In this iteration the user still needs to copy the sanctuary key over to the controller wallet and add it to the masternode.conf file.  (Maybe in the future, if requested we will automate the entire process).

Great job MIP!

We will test this script in test next and update everyone when its ready to release.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

So with GIN I still hold the funds, so that is cool,

Turns out GIN has a big blue support button in the bottom right of every page,
I couldnt see it because of PrivacyBadger Chrome Extension I was using (developed by EFF to block spying ads and invisible trackers)

I got messaged back by support immediately

===

So Watchman is a subset of Sentinel?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/8wf7gr/is_sentinel_used_for_masternodes_anymore/

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/what-is-sentinel-masternodes.13063/

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/103922706/Sentinel

===

Apollon released Walkthrough Video Tutorial last week:
https://apollon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011424771-Apollon-NodeBuilder-The-New-Way-to-Easily-Build-a-Masternode-in-5-Minutes-

Yes, watchman our version of sentinel.  They can try sentinel on BiblePay, but it might not work due to the govobj string message names in biblepay, but it is worth a shot. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Please vote for BBP to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

I think we are already there

https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/BBP

But thank you anyway
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

I think we are already there

https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/BBP

But thank you anyway

We're on mintnodes, and they show two sancs in the cluster:

Masternode Name Address  Status Masternode Name Address Status
BBP-1818   BKKSzifbm389qqHhmbJhXDnF9vNh93wnc6   ENABLED
BBP-1820   B9wirQgFvwW4TE7ffK2wyJbCA5u5Lks9gX   ENABLED

But I dont see either address in our global masternode list.     No coins generated yet on mintnodes.

I don't want to say "fishy" -- but something strange is going on with our setup.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 01:01:01 PM by togoshigekata

"676 years of computing time offered to @WCGrid in 1 week thanks to the #THORChallenge 2018 issued by @team_csf & the 85 teams who participated! 153% increase compared to 2017! And it's not just statistical. Thanks to these performances, diseases can be cured. #cancer #sida #zika"

"The 20 best teams of #distributedcomputing in the world on @WCGrid (2018)? Here's the list! 1.@BiblePay 2.@ByteballOrg 4.@Easynews 5.@boinc_l 6.@planet3dnow 7.@SETIGermany 8.@BOINCatPoland 11.@Rechenkraft_net 12.@BOINCUSA 14.@boincitaly 16.@SETIUSA 18.@SARTAonline 20.@UKBOINCTeam"

https://twitter.com/team_csf/status/1046696872948248576
https://twitter.com/team_csf/status/1046687489086377984

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

We have been challenged in the next THOR challenge!

THOR Challenge 2018 Y3-W2

Team Challenge Detail    

Challenge Name:      THOR Challenge 2018 Y3-W2
Created By:      THOR Challenge Host
Open Challenge? What is an open challenge?      No 
Start Date:      10/08/2018
End Date:      10/14/2018
Challenge Type:      Run Time 
Late Entrants Allowed?      No 
Challenge Project:      All Projects
Invited Teams:      UK BOINC Team,Chinese Dream,BOINC.Italy,Rechenkraft.net,SARTA,SeriousCrunchers,SETI.USA,Team China,Byteball.org,L'Alliance Francophone,
Easynews,SETI.Germany,Planet 3DNow!,SNURK and friends,BOINC@Poland,BOINC@AUSTRALIA

I accepted the challenge on behalf of our team, let the contest begin!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: