Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

The development team has long been going to its goal - 8 years. I hope that after such a time they managed to make their project better. It was only to implement it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

The development team has long been going to its goal - 8 years. I hope that after such a time they managed to make their project better. It was only to implement it
8 years is a fairly long time, but I really appreciate this project team they work very well.  Cheesy
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

Let's all support this program so we can indeed boycott the details and  process of traditional banking. Thumbs up! Great idea.

So we support. But just active very little for a good start. Very sorry. The plans were good, but there are few people.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

8 years is a fairly long time, but I really appreciate this project team they work very well.  Cheesy
Yes, dedicating such a large amount of time in building a single project is very difficult and this time have surely made their project perfeect in every aspect. This project has got a very hard-working team and management team is also very active due to which more and more people are joining this project and it is growing very rapidly. I think due to its dedicated nature and work of 8 years into the project the project will surely gloom in the future of the digital world.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

All I can say is that this is a really great project. Because by means of this project we will be able to have a blockchain based peer-to-peer gateaway to various transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free. I am really into this project. And aside from that, I am well glad for the continuous great and interesting updates of the team of P2PS project. More people are engaging to this project because they already know the true potential of P2PS that can greatly make changes in the community of crypto currency for the better.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Let's all support this program so we can indeed boycott the details and  process of traditional banking. Thumbs up! Great idea.

So we support. But just active very little for a good start. Very sorry. The plans were good, but there are few people.
It seems to me that developers need to pay more attention to the advertising campaign to attract people's attention. In fact, the project really deserves our attention, I do not cease to support it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Yes, dedicating such a large amount of time in building a single project is very difficult and this time have surely made their project perfeect in every aspect. This project has got a very hard-working team and management team is also very active due to which more and more people are joining this project and it is growing very rapidly. I think due to its dedicated nature and work of 8 years into the project the project will surely gloom in the future of the digital world.
Knowing that the development of the team takes 8 years seems to think that they really wanted to be to pursue the project to success. Having a promising platform and a good team will surely attract more investors to support the project.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

Knowing that the development of the team takes 8 years seems to think that they really wanted to be to pursue the project to success. Having a promising platform and a good team will surely attract more investors to support the project.
I am confident in the team, people who have been involved in the project for so many years must make a wonderful product and find an application for it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

P2P Project progression is too much good. I hope this project wil be conquer in this year. We want to see fiat list for this project. When you will release this.
Hopefully we will be seeing more features as they release on the p2ps platform I think there will be more to come once ico is launched
Okk then we have wait some time more to see it.
I hope developer will do more better thing to promote P2P project so that we can see this project on the top list in coinmarketcap.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

How many ICO rounds do you have? What round is it now? Smiley

Hello and greetings dear bulldogtattoo,

Thank you for your query.  

This is phase 1 or stage 1 that we are going through. The target is to liquidate 50% of total token supply. When we started off we thought that we should be able to liquidate about 10 million tokens so we may have to go through multiple rounds. However, at this stage we already have 25% of total token supply pledged to sell to one Asian group. That is 50% of our total target of liquidating 50 million tokens already achieved through institutional sales.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Excellent news, as I understand some of the coins have already been sold to institutional investors and part of the future will be sold to ICO? Very, very good news.

Very good news for the team and project. P2PS really gains trust to many people on the internet. Hoping this good will continue to the success of these project. Good Job!

This is what a strong community can achieve if the supporters and the developers will work together. I hope that P2PS will continue on its success as its features are what the world needs.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

I am confident in the team, people who have been involved in the project for so many years must make a wonderful product and find an application for it.

You are right. I do believe and I trust all the members of the team p2ps. I have a strong feeling that they will succeed in this project. They just need to continue all that the have started.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I agree, the devs are really active and they already made a lot of developments in their projects. Also they already made a lot of announcements in all of the improvements of p2ps project and this is a plus factor for them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

I agree, the devs are really active and they already made a lot of developments in their projects. Also they already made a lot of announcements in all of the improvements of p2ps project and this is a plus factor for them.
Yes, founders in the topic crypto very long ago and I am sure, studied densely тoкeны, which already in turn-over and made decision long, what to publish and stopped at last on given project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

I hope there will be enough public sales for this because already huge percentage of tokens is bought by investors so maybe p2ps will be redeeming that with a more staged tokensales to cater for all public interest

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

P2PS token is the secure, interference free, peer to peer, digital delivery system (Push System), promoted by Innovative Solutions International Inc. (ISI)
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases

Results proves and negative commentators realized once proved, nothing to worry about jealous when reaching heights and i believe P2PS is already proven as there was unexpected huge investors in P2PS as we notice.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

Since from the beginning the dev is already been active that is why the trust of the people about this project is getting good. They have such made tremendous supporters and investors who will participate in their platform. Anyway, let's all wait for their further announcements.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: