Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56569 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

Let's all support this program so we can indeed boycott the details and  process of traditional banking. Thumbs up! Great idea.
Yes we should all support this project with all that we can. I am happy I joined the signature campaign of this project. Everyone was wasting their time with some scam projects like C. We should all support this great project that is being getting great reviews and ratings from so many independent ICO rating sites.
I also have joined their social media campaigns and it is worth it for all the good news and announcements as well as updates i have seen on this project.
We are the same. If P2PS reach their goals, i will be rich with 150 PSP/ week and i have at least 6 weeks more to working. It is huge amount for my first bounty.
Also the more the supporters and investors means the bigger the price pump. Lets just continue supporting the project so that everyone of us will be successful.
Yes, this project will get a huge pump as soon as it is listed on a popular exchange and all the people who have invested in and any their bounty participants will get a huge profit. The project already has gained a huge amount of supporters which has to lead them to become very famous and supported by all the people. Let's continue the support.
I completely agree with you, you need to support a good idea and do it for a long time, investing and not selling coins. But do you have information on which exchange the coin will be listed?
There is nothing wrong if what exchange they will be listed, everyday I try to do a tweet to popular exchanges for p2ps to be listed in the future. I keep on promoting them in social networks because a project that is really active and has a patience to reall all comments and suggestions of the people are really the ones who succeeds. Every step they take and release for the project, it is to make it better and stronger. Together with P2PS, we are holding hands to a brighter future.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

We are truly honored to be a part of such a great community here. We have very high regards for ALL forum members who have been so supportive of our project and have demonstrated solid understanding as we go through the learning cycles to stay far ahead of the curve. Thank you so much for your efforts and participation everyone.

Having said that, your statement dear erzascarlet_30 "everyday I try to do a tweet to popular exchanges for p2ps to be listed in the future. I keep on promoting them in social networks" has moved us all and made a very special place for you in the hearts of all team members. Thank you so very much for all your efforts.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Hello P2PS Team,

thanks for the updates till now. We are all curious about the 1.ICO Round  which has already started on 15.December. Can you give us please some infos how is going on with the ICO? May be some numbers?  I wish unendless success.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

This project is very promising. People are continuously engaging to it and that is a great news. If people will know regarding P2PS they will understand and come to realized the good plan and idea of this great project for the community. Moreover, P2PS is a Blockchain based peer-to-peer gateway to various transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms the P2PS platform creates a synergized ecosystem that brings clients and end users together. I was really looking forward for the success of this project. Keep striving P2PS!

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases

Results proves and negative commentators realized once proved, nothing to worry about jealous when reaching heights and i believe P2PS is already proven as there was unexpected huge investors in P2PS as we notice.

I agree, p2ps devs are doing their best to become known worldwide and they keep improving their project that is whay a lot of investors now are investing and participating in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

It seems to me that the company for collecting money is a bit long, but that's good, the team will get extra voziostvo advertised in different parts of the world.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

Hey, could i ask again P2PS will end at 28 February right? I see at https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/p2p-solution-foundation-ico/? After ICO end will have something news?
Yes, Of course, they will have, probably some good news and big updates after the ICO if they reached the planned hard cap to reach.
If it seems to somebody that it ICO rather long and passes a little longer other, then so there is it really. But the reason it - uniqueness of the system of this project fastened between people in the network, should all to check a few times and to test.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

The result of the ICO sales means that P2PS is attracting institutions or big companies that requires a huge system of peer to peer transactions. Will it also feature a system that can target certain individuals to use the platform?
Yes this project is named cleverly and is totally legit and this is a partial part of attraction of investors to P2PS.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Excellent, when modern technologies are being introduced into our lives and the lives of all people are becoming more comfortable and I hope more secure. I think this project is just like that.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Excellent, when modern technologies are being introduced into our lives and the lives of all people are becoming more comfortable and I hope more secure. I think this project is just like that.
P2PS is a secure communication system which prevides person to person comunication which is indeed much safe and thats why it attracts more and more peoples to their project. P2PS is really a basic need of each cryptos related individual and thats why each of us will try it which will improve the project and also it will get  a good number of investors attracted towards it.
JST

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I want to say a great video and I like the team of this project. Rarely do you see a quick answer to questions when they really answer, and do not redirect to white paper.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Hello P2PS Team,

thanks for the updates till now. We are all curious about the 1.ICO Round  which has already started on 15.December. Can you give us please some infos how is going on with the ICO? May be some numbers?  I wish unendless success.
Bro look what I found on foundico website. I think this is exactly what you and some others are looking for. It shows "Percentage of completion" and other stuff.

They had already mentioned in one of their messages above that an Asian group is buying 25 million tokens from them. That is a great start for this project. I think if we dont buy now we will miss out this huge opportunity.

nabdaredevil

Activity: 113

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases
Bruh I don't think they should respond to every negative comment since it will waste a lot of their time. I think ico is very stressful for all team members.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Results proves and negative commentators realized once proved, nothing to worry about jealous when reaching heights and i believe P2PS is already proven as there was unexpected huge investors in P2PS as we notice.

I highly doubt there's gonna be anyone jealous of a coin that is yet to even be realised lol. The coin is barely in the ICO crowd sale stage not even sold yet
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

P2PS token is the secure, interference free, peer to peer, digital delivery system (Push System), promoted by Innovative Solutions International Inc. (ISI)
That's is actually the kind of token we all need in this type of ecosystem to be secured and with interference free system i think this token is one of the top out there and is nice to have it on board am sure it will make trading much more safer

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

I highly doubt there's gonna be anyone jealous of a coin that is yet to even be realised lol. The coin is barely in the ICO crowd sale stage not even sold yet
Bro are you serious? Looks like you have not seen my earlier message posted at message number 1839 earlier.
Hello P2PS Team,

Bro look what I found on foundico website. I think this is exactly what you and some others are looking for. It shows "Percentage of completion" and other stuff.

They had already mentioned in one of their messages above that an Asian group is buying 25 million tokens from them. That is a great start for this project. I think if we dont buy now we will miss out this huge opportunity.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

P2PS looks interesting and promising as we see huge investors and managers working with team actively as we notice huge team on social platforms sharing the word P2PS as it really hitting the moon in the crypto planet.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

ICO company will continue for a long time, I hope the team will raise enough money to develop its technologies.
Yes you are right.many project extend their ICO for raise the enough fund.i hope this project will raise the enough fund as much as possible and acheive hardcap.i wish good luck to all devs and all team members.
The company advertises itself quite well, so I think that new members will still be coming to support the project by participating in the ICO.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

ICO company will continue for a long time, I hope the team will raise enough money to develop its technologies.
Yes you are right.many project extend their ICO for raise the enough fund.i hope this project will raise the enough fund as much as possible and acheive hardcap.i wish good luck to all devs and all team members.
P2PS is a very interesting and promising project which also got a very great team so probably they will hit their target before the ICO ends. Investors should also join in their platform because P2PS team is very kind to their customers.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

The company advertises itself quite well, so I think that new members will still be coming to support the project by participating in the ICO.
Marketing nowadays are what determine weither your project will succeed or not , of course your project has to be good also in order to get the attention , but so many average projects who had big advertisment budgets have raised way more than projects that were very practical and offering real solutions and unique ideas .
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

I will never stop saying that devs of this project dedicate their precious time to see and answer to all our questions, so no doubt this is something to look at.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: