Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56566 times)
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Hello P2PS Team,

thanks for the updates till now. We are all curious about the 1.ICO Round  which has already started on 15.December. Can you give us please some infos how is going on with the ICO? May be some numbers?  I wish unendless success.
Bro look what I found on foundico website. I think this is exactly what you and some others are looking for. It shows "Percentage of completion" and other stuff.

They had already mentioned in one of their messages above that an Asian group is buying 25 million tokens from them. That is a great start for this project. I think if we dont buy now we will miss out this huge opportunity.
Wow, interesting information. We really need to think carefully and probably invest in this project, until the price is still quite high.

And which particular Asian company is not specified there. After all, today the strong decline in the Crypto-currency is due to the tightening of the use of Crypto-currency in the market of China and Korea. How then can Asians participate in this?
Asia is huge bruh. There are 48 countries in Asia today, according to the United Nations. You have just named 2 off the 48 bruh. Did you want to quickly look up Wikipedia or Google. You may be surprised that they are countries with higher potential for cryptos than China and Korea.

Asia is huge but cryptos already banned in one of the biggest country in Asia. Indonesian's central bank banned bitcoin and cryptos officially. So what business can u do now with cryptos in Indonesia Smiley    (250 Mio. Population inofficial)
How does that matter to this project. Check post 1725 and you will see that the dev posted "However, at this stage we already have 25% of total token supply pledged to sell to one Asian group. That is 50% of our total target of liquidating 50 million tokens already achieved through institutional sales. Only exchanges or ICO may get banned but if you have the money to buy such a large quantity of tokens, then will you not find a way. Or do we think groups with that kind of money are stupid? For me this is a huge buy signal and the faster I can accumulate some of these p2ps tokens the better for me because of the huge interest from large institutions. Am I wrong in thinking on these lines?
I thought cryptos were created so g.v.rnm.n.s do not have any control on them. They are decentralized. Anyone from anywhere may be able to buy or sell them anytime from anywhere. If one country does not allow does it mean that all are same. They only try but will they succeed. If you cannot buy or sell directly maybe you ask your friend or relative you trust somewhere in the world to buy or sell for you no?

shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

My opinion is that over time the value of the coin of this project will only increase, especially if there are even more investors
It's really very powerful, and I'm very optimistic about this project. Maybe it can fly to the moon in the future, and it's a good start.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Does P2PS have an ongoing crowdsale right now? Someone please update me on this!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Let's all support this program so we can indeed boycott the details and  process of traditional banking. Thumbs up! Great idea.
Yes we should all support this project with all that we can. I am happy I joined the signature campaign of this project. Everyone was wasting their time with some scam projects like C. We should all support this great project that is being getting great reviews and ratings from so many independent ICO rating sites.
I also have joined their social media campaigns and it is worth it for all the good news and announcements as well as updates i have seen on this project.
We are the same. If P2PS reach their goals, i will be rich with 150 PSP/ week and i have at least 6 weeks more to working. It is huge amount for my first bounty.
Also the more the supporters and investors means the bigger the price pump. Lets just continue supporting the project so that everyone of us will be successful.
Yes, this project will get a huge pump as soon as it is listed on a popular exchange and all the people who have invested in and any their bounty participants will get a huge profit. The project already has gained a huge amount of supporters which has to lead them to become very famous and supported by all the people. Let's continue the support.
I completely agree with you, you need to support a good idea and do it for a long time, investing and not selling coins. But do you have information on which exchange the coin will be listed?
There is nothing wrong if what exchange they will be listed, everyday I try to do a tweet to popular exchanges for p2ps to be listed in the future. I keep on promoting them in social networks because a project that is really active and has a patience to reall all comments and suggestions of the people are really the ones who succeeds. Every step they take and release for the project, it is to make it better and stronger. Together with P2PS, we are holding hands to a brighter future.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

We are truly honored to be a part of such a great community here. We have very high regards for ALL forum members who have been so supportive of our project and have demonstrated solid understanding as we go through the learning cycles to stay far ahead of the curve. Thank you so much for your efforts and participation everyone.

Having said that, your statement dear erzascarlet_30 "everyday I try to do a tweet to popular exchanges for p2ps to be listed in the future. I keep on promoting them in social networks" has moved us all and made a very special place for you in the hearts of all team members. Thank you so very much for all your efforts.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

It's nice to know that p2ps devs appreciated what most of members are doing to support and promote the project. We will be more active in promoting the project in different platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.
with a cool concept as I am also very confident that this project will be very successful.
I will highly recommend this token for any person looking for a secured network to trade and deal with his assets it has a well versed team and long chain of network of experienced labour

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases

Results proves and negative commentators realized once proved, nothing to worry about jealous when reaching heights and i believe P2PS is already proven as there was unexpected huge investors in P2PS as we notice.

I highly doubt there's gonna be anyone jealous of a coin that is yet to even be realised lol. The coin is barely in the ICO crowd sale stage not even sold yet
It is yes. Envious people always were and will. But it is not worth to it to be paid attention to the designers and to continue to do one's business, to show that on that they are capable. Only so it is possible to win evil-wishers - to do qualitative product.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

Very interesting what news from the developers. I would like to know what news the team has? I'm very attentive to the project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Does P2PS have an ongoing crowdsale right now? Someone please update me on this!
Yeah. P2PS crowsale still ongoing at least before 28nd February. You still can invest at P2PS. This time ETH price is down, so this is very good time to buy ETH and make deal.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.
with a cool concept as I am also very confident that this project will be very successful.
I will highly recommend this token for any person looking for a secured network to trade and deal with his assets it has a well versed team and long chain of network of experienced labour

Yes, this project will surely have a very high secured network because this is one of their feature. This will surely attracts more investors to join and participate in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Despite some negative comments that I have read, I must say this project keeps growing and working hard to achieve set goals. I wish they keep going strong and succeed. Goodluck
Yes I have also reportedly seen some comments which are very negative and irrelevant there are many people who don't like other projects to succeed and try to do so.

It is okay, as long as p2ps is doing all their best to develop and improve this project im sure all those people will also participate in this project when they see that p2ps already prove its worth. We just need to support the devs and the p2ps project.
That's the only way to prove those against this platform that they are wrong against what they said. I didn't see a problem with this project because they have an ideal team which is their very professional.
Is have seen many negative comments here but these are the comments of people who don't want to see this project become success and this will not do anything to this project and the ratio of negative to positive is very low.
Those negative comments may be from the handful of jealous people found everywhere. You are correct. Almost all the comments about this project are positive and that shows very strong support from our community for this great project which is gaining recognition and very good ratings. I think we should buy their P2PS tokens before they are sold out.

Well then the team should respond and answer to those negative comments instead of just waiting there. Answers will stop or reduce the hate in most cases

Results proves and negative commentators realized once proved, nothing to worry about jealous when reaching heights and i believe P2PS is already proven as there was unexpected huge investors in P2PS as we notice.

I highly doubt there's gonna be anyone jealous of a coin that is yet to even be realised lol. The coin is barely in the ICO crowd sale stage not even sold yet
It is yes. Envious people always were and will. But it is not worth to it to be paid attention to the designers and to continue to do one's business, to show that on that they are capable. Only so it is possible to win evil-wishers - to do qualitative product.

But there's like no way to comment on the legitness of a project if there are no known backers anyway so only time will tell what holds for this or any coins
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Interesting solutions, but I do not really understand, really a developer can implement its platform in all areas of activity?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

I will never stop saying that devs of this project dedicate their precious time to see and answer to all our questions, so no doubt this is something to look at.
Yes I totally agree with your opinion near the developers and the management team itself is doing a great job of replying the feedback from the users and that will help to build good communication between the team and the users.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

My opinion is that over time the value of the coin of this project will only increase, especially if there are even more investors
It's really very powerful, and I'm very optimistic about this project. Maybe it can fly to the moon in the future, and it's a good start.
I dont think P2PS can fly to the moon Smiley But i'm sure P2PS can growth stably. I will follow P2PS from now, maybe join their bounty Cheesy

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I dont think P2PS can fly to the moon Smiley But i'm sure P2PS can growth stably. I will follow P2PS from now, maybe join their bounty Cheesy
Actually i too had the same thought about P2PS but after studying all the major concepts i came to the conclusion that P2PS truely has the potential to rock the market and also investing into this project wont be much challenging for major investors.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Yeah. P2PS crowsale still ongoing at least before 28nd February. You still can invest at P2PS. This time ETH price is down, so this is very good time to buy ETH and make deal.
It's a good decision to buy some eth because its value is going down. This is our chance to buy some tokens with this platform because I see the potential of this project to be a successful project. Also let's wait for their latest announcements about their sale.
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Yes they do and they seem to be doing very well according to the different rating agencies and listing sites rating them very high. They are getting the big institutions attention and the big firms are buying large quantities. Maybe they are buying to hold and push the price really high. Why else will any group buy in such large quantities?

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Hey, could i ask again P2PS will end at 28 February right? I see at https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/p2p-solution-foundation-ico/? After ICO end will have something news?
Yes, Of course, they will have, probably some good news and big updates after the ICO if they reached the planned hard cap to reach.
I guess that now there are all factors to assume that Ico will be successful enough. Of course, this is still ahead and the exact result remains to be determined.
Yes, they have already got great support and also great investments here as they focused on promotion and they also had a very great concept of peer to peer system. Their ICO is already successful enough and we can say that this project will get huge profit to its investors in the future.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Yes you are right mate.you can still invest into this project.beacause the crowdsale will untill the 28 feb.as now eth price is 800$ so you can easily buy more tokens into less price and get huge profits when the price will increase into future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

Yes you are right mate.you can still invest into this project.beacause the crowdsale will untill the 28 feb.as now eth price is 800$ so you can easily buy more tokens into less price and get huge profits when the price will increase into future.
This is a great deal for now to buy this tokes as they can give huge profit to any investors in the future as they have already got a great support from the community and after the platform is launched they will surely get great profits from the project which will increase the value of the tokens.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

P2PS team had brought a huge outcome as P2PS have a highly motivated diverse team with a strong background, whose goal is to make a difference in global decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer communication systems platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: