Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
oscarrsm (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

very disappointed if there are projects that change the rules in addition to work long enough and at the end of the project we receive an inappropriate gift in the promise
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

i think is not problem
maybe dev or campaign manager busy, or report after campaign and ico end
ColdShoulder

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

It is the wild wild west out there unfortunately. Personally I think as long as we get paid.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

very disappointed if there are projects that change the rules in addition to work long enough and at the end of the project we receive an inappropriate gift in the promise

This is true, when we have a change in the way payments are made, this makes the project loses credibility and shows lack of organization.
G.Seed

Activity: 607
Merit: 86

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

I am totally against punishment or ban for ICO that change delivery dates, amounts of coins, etc. In my opinion, this should not be regulated.
They will pay for this because of the trust they will loose, because it will be known by everybody if they do things like changing the rules beofre the end of the campaign.

CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

for thank god i still didn't join campains that changing 2 much, but still thinking that those changes unfair, this is just ads of the project and if u lie about revards this is not show project from the good side
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:34:02 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 12:27:10 PM by Blake_Last

Honestly, I don't see it as a problem. As long as all participants will be paid according to their contributions, then it's fine with me. You know, if you try to understand ICO according to its definition, it simply just a new reference to a kind of crowdfunding or fundraising campaign. And as you probably know also, raising money for a fundraising campaign usually takes time to conclude unless, of course, they've accumulated enough money to support and finance their cause. Now whether one accepts it or not, all ICOs are like this. They are simply just a fundraising campaign. If they do not reach, say, their soft or hard cap, then expect that the people behind the ICO project will try to extend either their pre-sale or ICO to at least break even on their expenses. If they do that, expect also that they will try to change some of their rules, particularly about their bounties, that is, if they launched one.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

My best campagin was iconomi,stratis.
.nuke

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Of course it's a bit disappointing but there is no much problems until bounties are being honestly paid, a lot of circumstances happens in life and development process . If it delays so just wait for company's plot outcome and result because it depends on your support even with media sharing.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

if change at early project I think no problem but if change at the end of campaign or at the half of campaign maybe member will be dissapointed if the new rule make harming members has join that campaign
so you can foolow or join great bounty manager and trust

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

This would be really disappointing. None would encourage such acts. It would be really appreciated if this has been priorly intimated before everyone either invest or joins in the respetive companies. I would really suggest to study, analise and then pitch into anything before investing in. We can not stop scammer, but can avoid being pro-active.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

Its ok as long as in the first place campaign manager already announce that bounty rewards can be change if some problems may happened. But some campaign managers change the rules even the distribution of stakes is already final.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Its ok as long as in the first place campaign manager already announce that bounty rewards can be change if some problems may happened. But some campaign managers change the rules even the distribution of stakes is already final.
Exactly, they should make it known in the OP that they reserve the right to adjust timescales or rewards this at least makes the participants aware that there is the chance it might happen, there isn't anything worse then changes being made midway through as this destroys confidence and credibility.
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:00:51 PM

I know what you feel  bro those bounty campaigns that are changing bounty rewards after the end of campaign is like that you are smelling something fishy.

PalindromemordnilaP

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

That's inevitable and it could always happen. I've been into that situation where i almost lost my weekly stakes because the day of final submission has moved on an early date. Luckily for me, i am active on their telegram channel and i made the required number of posts on time.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

It may feel disappointed of course to others. They worked it for a couple of weeks then all of a sudden there will be a changing rules happening. It will be unfair to them of course, Its fine if in the beginning they will tell the truth, at least the effort of anyone will be waste anyway.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

What can we do? Need to say - "Thanks", what they give any pay for us
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:11:54 AM

It totally depends upon the project team and the success of the project. If they decide to change the rewards, that's it. We cannot do anything against that. Suppose if the project fails, how the project team will pay its bounty participants?There is no use of complaining here about this. All bounty programs are stakes based. If you want a fixed reward, then you should choose signature campaigns that pay in btc.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

Report submission date changed ==> It does not matter to me because usually Bounty Manager is busy but if this happens often in the same manager then I would assume the manager is unprofessional.
Change the amount of coins ==> This can happen because sales do not reach HardCap. If the percentage of bounty distribution is not changed then it is not a problem.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: