Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

I'll keep some space on my android chinese phone just for that, hope it will worth the time for using it nowadays

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

Yeah I agree, this project has a high chance to be succeed, as I appreciated their constantly improving  platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security. Also, as their technical team maintains constant vigilance, monitoring all movements for any suspicious activity. For sure many users and investors will attracts on this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin    

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.
You are wrong my friend, a lot of android users are rich guys. For example if i rich i need to give my money to apple on backplate in phone? No, i need functionaly, lowcost and big battery device. Btw waiting android app too and i hope this will released soon
Haha. Not sure and please dont make debate about richer user will using Android or IOS, or Android user is richer more than IOS user. Because each of them have individual advantage which anothers dont have.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

I love such projects. Recently, there are problems with verification on centralized exchanges and I hope such projects as this will change the situation in the cryptoval market. Good luck to the team!
Yes and yes. I hate verification on some exchanger, especially at yobit. I really wanna a fair, quickly and stable exchanger. And i believe Velox can do this. I looking at VLX from now.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:36:48 AM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin    

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.
You are wrong my friend, a lot of android users are rich guys. For example if i rich i need to give my money to apple on backplate in phone? No, i need functionaly, lowcost and big battery device. Btw waiting android app too and i hope this will released soon

We have discussed this matter in an another thread, and we found that companies chose iOS over android for many reason and important one is :
iOS apps work nicely on a small range of iPhones and iPads while on android there are nearly 12,000 different devices and that means developing app on iSO is much easy than on android.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

Very very good news! I think with such a room and a very necessary idea the project must fly to the moon. Good luck everyone!
I really dont want this project come to the moon soon, stable increasing is ok than quick pump and quick dump. Fly to the moon then down to the earth make us scare about our VLX can die at anytime.

That will depend on the supply in the trade market. If many investors and users are using it. The chance of dumping its price is low.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

I love such projects. Recently, there are problems with verification on centralized exchanges and I hope such projects as this will change the situation in the cryptoval market. Good luck to the team!
Yes and yes. I hate verification on some exchanger, especially at yobit. I really wanna a fair, quickly and stable exchanger. And i believe Velox can do this. I looking at VLX from now.
Look, if you don't want any verification on the exchanger, then make a new one. Mostly exchanger needs verification for security purpose. FYI, Youbit, an official South Korean exchange, was hacked today at 4:35 am and loss about 17% of their assets. Now, Youbit was attempting to decrease their bankruptcy and retrieve user funds, of course, Youbit will do some verification to their users too on the several next days.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:42:58 AM

Happy to experience the Velox Platform for the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchange. am looking forward for the positive outcome and better results of Velox ICO. To my feeling most traders will appreciate the concept of VLT Bolt which offers two different trading services for them to opt from. The bolt classic really allows traders to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits and no verification required at any time without getting their account freeze.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:39 AM

Happy to experience the Velox Platform for the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchange. am looking forward for the positive outcome and better results of Velox ICO. To my feeling most traders will appreciate the concept of VLT Bolt which offers two different trading services for them to opt from. The bolt classic really allows traders to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits and no verification required at any time without getting their account freeze.

Yeah, I can see on their sites that they are really serious about this project. I'm not sure if there will be an ICO though. When I checked the site I saw a countdown timer. Is that for an ICO or the release of the exchange platform?
The price of the coin is still really cheap, I am tempted to have some but I am having trouble with registration. I can't see any emails regarding my username and password that they are supposedly going to provide. Is it already fixed?

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

Very very good news! I think with such a room and a very necessary idea the project must fly to the moon. Good luck everyone!
I really dont want this project come to the moon soon, stable increasing is ok than quick pump and quick dump. Fly to the moon then down to the earth make us scare about our VLX can die at anytime.

That will depend on the supply in the trade market. If many investors and users are using it. The chance of dumping its price is low.
Exactly,I agree with you on this topic , the must be a very consistency with the increase and not just ups and downs.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

I think that VX Axxange has every chance to become a high level, so that more people and investors will learn about them, because the platform becomes more perfect every day.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

We have discussed this matter in an another thread, and we found that companies chose iOS over android for many reason and important one is :
iOS apps work nicely on a small range of iPhones and iPads while on android there are nearly 12,000 different devices and that means developing app on iSO is much easy than on android.

You know, it's quite interesting. I mean Android has fallen into its own trap due to maintaining all these creepy devices from unknown developers, basically nowadays only the lazy would not use Android for some "new" (NO) and flashy gadget at a time when Apple keeps it under control. And there are some real advantages of strategy alike.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

interesting conversation on discord:

what is the difference between crypto-bridge and bolt?

DEV:
BoltSwaps and Crypto-Bridge are very similar (not much difference at all) other than the fact they have a web version
BoltClassic wallets are hosted on our offshore servers and Crypto-Bridge has the technology integrated into their wallets meaning you have control of your private keys, and crypto-bridge do not.
Putting that into practise though (crypto-bridge) is a huge leap forward into decentralized trading, but at the same time making this work without any flaws will be a big challenge for them.

By starting off with BoltClassic (a completely anonymous and offshore exchange for users across the globe) and then eventually adding BoltSwaps (a completely decentalized and anonymous wallet-exchange hybrid) and then combining the two (a completely decentralized, anonymous and off-shore wallet-exchange hybrid) we are taking things on at a time, perfecting each stage as it comes, instead of jumping straight into the deep end which can cause big problems for crypto-bridge if they do not manage their project properly.
We are perfecting one element at a time, they are trying to get it all done in one hi
hit

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
lesha73

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:14:49 AM

Is this normal? I have a few days trying to register on the project exchange.veloxcoin.org, but my mail do not receive a confirmation. And the spam folder looked the same nothing. Register domain mail.ru / bk.ru
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:55:32 AM

Is this normal? I have a few days trying to register on the project exchange.veloxcoin.org, but my mail do not receive a confirmation. And the spam folder looked the same nothing. Register domain mail.ru / bk.ru

try with another mail

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

I am just wondering if Velox is going to support the Forks. The small and medium exchanges doesnt support actually the forks. Cryptopia is for example one of them even its well known in Crypto-World. Supporting Forks will be also gain the number of investors in this exchange ...
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?

Semaj123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.

If you read the first post of this thread then Im sure you will really understand what the project is all about. Also in the upper post of the ANN thread there is a link to redirect you about the latest news and improvemnts of velox project. Just make reading a habit and you will definitely learn a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: