Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

hmm.. how can I mine this coin?
ccminer?

the pool does not work

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

If the pool doesn't work means it's not mineable anymore, but if I'm wrong please correct me, so I can ask sorry for what I just said. But usually when a pool doesn't work or doesn't shows stats means the pool died for that particular coin

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:19 PM

Why is exchange Velox The Future Of Cryptocurrencies and decentralized in general !

Using cryptocurrencies means being your own bank and taking care of your own crypto funds. But when we use centralized exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex, we actually jeopardize that fact. Because from the moment we start using these centralized exchanges, they become the custodians of our funds, and we are no longer in charge.

Velox brings back power for us to control our money instead of those exchanges like bittrex that control out money.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:30 AM

If the pool doesn't work means it's not mineable anymore, but if I'm wrong please correct me, so I can ask sorry for what I just said. But usually when a pool doesn't work or doesn't shows stats means the pool died for that particular coin
If you want to solo mine you need a pool.
I think they are facing technically problem for this reason it's not mineable anymore.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:23:37 AM

Velox project is composed of Velox Coin, Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange...every part has its own criteria.. so everyone is waiting for the velox project...hope this coin come early in the coinmarket
this is a great thing for the Velox project each section has its own criteria like Velox Coin, Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange. of course for those who follow Velox can not wait to get this Coin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, although i followed the instruction in the "Setting up your VLX wallet" still can't sync. Anyone having same problem here?

What i did was first extract the zip file then open it and then close it again as what it said on the step 1 then i create a text file named velox.conf then paste the code there. I'm using windows.
Make sure you close the wallet while making the .conf file in notepad, then once saved/created reopen your wallet.
Your wallet must be completely closed while doing this in order for it to work. Also make sure it is saved as velox.conf and not velox.conf.txt as this is a common mistake when using notepad to edit code files.
Also make sure you replace *yourrpcuser* and *yourrpcpass* with only numbers and letters, remove the asterix'

Solved, thanks for this. There was no problem in closing the wallet while putting the velox.conf, the mistake was i save it as velox.conf.text instead of velox.conf . Thanks for the information.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

Velox project is composed of Velox Coin, Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange...every part has its own criteria.. so everyone is waiting for the velox project...hope this coin come early in the coinmarket
I am not sure if you understand this project. VeloxBolt will be the exchange and it won't be released to other coinmarket(according to what I see in their roadmap) that's why they made their own temporary exchange before launching VeloxBolt.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:45 AM

This project is really amazing. I am really amazed that the Velox project has a special side which the people, users and investors can find and view the latest post, updates, and news. This is very helful and beneficial. Good to know that the Velox Project Team is very active in answering the questions of every people that wanted to know more regarding this project. I believe that sooner or later, the Velox Project can kick its tail to become the future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging in the community of crypto currency.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

That's the good thing to know that until now their is no issue is being raised about the platform. Investors will be secured when they invest in this project because we see the development of the project as it is getting popular and more people are getting interested to join in this ICO.
Everything is working just fine..just check out the website, so smooth and cool looking, i bet trader wouldn't be bored on the screen even for hours. Thats really a good designed platform..With all its features i thinks Velox is really going to capture a great amount of crypto-trades including newbies

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:40:00 AM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

That's the good thing to know that until now their is no issue is being raised about the platform. Investors will be secured when they invest in this project because we see the development of the project as it is getting popular and more people are getting interested to join in this ICO.
Everything is working just fine..just check out the website, so smooth and cool looking, i bet trader wouldn't be bored on the screen even for hours. Thats really a good designed platform..With all its features i thinks Velox is really going to capture a great amount of crypto-trades including newbies

Yeah!  Checked the website and it is good perfectly, it sets a brand mark for our business as its operations are pretty good as we can make the transactions smoothly without any issues now. Thanks for the velox, it resembles like the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:07:21 AM

Hello guys the idea and purpose of the project is unique and I am expecting more investors to come. I just don't understand what is the meaning of the countdown in your website. There is no label about it.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Your phone far way approachable than your PC, so don't you say it's a problem.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date
I still waiting for the white paper of VLX Coin and VLX Bolt, or these are publiced and i dont find out? And we can using exchange on Velox Exchange now?

I think the update on the exchange are still in making. I am waiting also for the exchanges but hopefully will not encounter bugs and problems.

lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:24:25 AM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal issue on exchange fixed
- TXID's added to withdrawal and deposit page
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Email/Mail DNS issue being addressed and fixed (outlook currently works fine)
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Semaj123

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

Yeah, everything is work really fine. I think that features will interest some big investors even small investors to buy and hold VLX. I want to see what is the price of VLX on the next year because I bought 1k of VLX.
Good for you have 1k of VLX   d you just made the right decision. This kind of platform is very promising as it is really attracting more investor to invest in this project. Being anonymous in crypto trading and exchange makes us feel secured and this is the reason why many investors wanted to join this project. Because they also want their identity to be anonymous.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Yeah, everything is work really fine. I think that features will interest some big investors even small investors to buy and hold VLX. I want to see what is the price of VLX on the next year because I bought 1k of VLX.
Good for you have 1k of VLX   d you just made the right decision. This kind of platform is very promising as it is really attracting more investor to invest in this project. Being anonymous in crypto trading and exchange makes us feel secured and this is the reason why many investors wanted to join this project. Because they also want their identity to be anonymous.
Haha. You are right, have at least 1k VLX and holding them. Waiting VLX team reach their goal at road map and boom, take your profit with VLX.
pete 211

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal issue on exchange fixed
- TXID's added to withdrawal and deposit page
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Email/Mail DNS issue being addressed and fixed (outlook currently works fine)
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

dev, please kindly look at my pending withdrawal from exchange.veloxcoin,
+ uid = 52400127
+ withdrawal id = 177

Issue: my gmail does not receive any confirmation.

Thank you.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:43 AM

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Lol, If dont have 2FA login, one day you lost your all amount, and you will make a scam accusation for VLX? Who will have responsibility about this? Be smart and dont lazy dude.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

I am not sure if you understand this project. VeloxBolt will be the exchange and it won't be released to other coinmarket(according to what I see in their roadmap) that's why they made their own temporary exchange before launching VeloxBolt.
Absolutely right. This friend probably did not quite understand the principle of this project. We will wait for the exchange to enter the market.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

Lol, If dont have 2FA login, one day you lost your all amount, and you will make a scam accusation for VLX? Who will have responsibility about this? Be smart and dont lazy dude.
I'm not lazy ,i'm just saying that it's secure enough for me right now . If you prefer 2FA verification then go for it + I never blame a platform for a hack ,because i'm responsible for my decisions not them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: