Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Your phone far way approachable than your PC, so don't you say it's a problem.

For me, before I really dont like using 2fa because it will consume our time most specially when our mobile suddenly break down, or unintentionally you wipe or uninstall google authenticator. But now 2fa will really add more security in our account most especially this days that a lot of hacker already existed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

hmm.. how can I mine this coin?
ccminer?

the pool does not work
The work of mining is very uneasy and needs a right information and instruments and machines of high performance.
The question is do you have that?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.

Any exchange without 2FA is a joke in this day and time lol. Brute forcing or social engineering a password is literally so damn easy. Without 2fa you're fucked
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

To date, a large number of exchanges and exchangers use 2FA. Even to put a warrant for sale. This ensures the protection of your funds.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

To date, a large number of exchanges and exchangers use 2FA. Even to put a warrant for sale. This ensures the protection of your funds.
Of course if you trade on any exchange, which support 2FA diffence, you must to apply this feature, because you can lose all of your fiat and crypto money easily from hackers brute.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

Of course if you trade on any exchange, which support 2FA diffence, you must to apply this feature, because you can lose all of your fiat and crypto money easily from hackers brute.
I am very thankful for the 2FA all my accounts are secure by using 2FA account let alone issues with privacy which is very important to me especially bitcoin domoet problem if there is no 2FA I will not use the wallet because it is very dangerous.  Cry
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:22 PM

This project is very interested.velox exchange platform is very goo.i like it too much beacause no need of verification and no limits on trading.velox also use fiat currency and it's more secure than any other platforms.
GeneralC1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

There are many similar projects in the market, many of which have disappeared, but VLX has always been my best project and the most innovative project
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

I will like to be part of this great project. For the solution proposed is the only way to keep crypto alive and people interested. The survival of crypto depends on how decentralized it is.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:57 PM

2FA or email confirmation is still a good way to protect the access from unauthorized people so I think both options will help the user to feel way safer.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:46 PM

There are many similar projects in the market, many of which have disappeared, but VLX has always been my best project and the most innovative project
Certainly you're right about this project because many ICO are now emerging that being anonymous is already gone. This project has many innovative features that also make this an interesting to invest.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:14 PM

when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.
Ruckenmark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

Hello! Why does not the support service answer the problem? I'm trying to withdraw coins, but do not come back to the email confirmation. What should be done?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

The maximum supply of this Velox coin is 124 million. Hope i would have some of it, little amount will do to make myself satisfy for my eagerness to have it. This velox will surely have a bright future. It is not just a program that promote their coin but a platform with full service that everyone will surely take for their future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Semaj123

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

That's the good thing to know that until now their is no issue is being raised about the platform. Investors will be secured when they invest in this project because we see the development of the project as it is getting popular and more people are getting interested to join in this ICO.
Everything is working just fine..just check out the website, so smooth and cool looking, i bet trader wouldn't be bored on the screen even for hours. Thats really a good designed platform..With all its features i thinks Velox is really going to capture a great amount of crypto-trades including newbies
Yeah, everything is work really fine. I think that features will interest some big investors even small investors to buy and hold VLX. I want to see what is the price of VLX on the next year because I bought 1k of VLX.
Im definitely sure that your investment will be worth it after a year. I am also planning to invest maybe around $100 and hold it until the price goes high
You've just made right about your decision by investing in this project and you also trust about the value of VLX. So maybe I would invest some of VLX because I believe that this will be a successful project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Why would it be a waste of time? It surely is time-consuming but having 2FA authenticator will give you more security. It should be added and used before you feel sorry when you got hacked in the end.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

2FA or email confirmation is still a good way to protect the access from unauthorized people so I think both options will help the user to feel way safer.
Yes, never abandon 2FA security. Hacker can fishing your account and your money will losing if you dont have secure mandatory
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

There are people who think of 2FA as a waste of time and also there are people who are in favor of 2FA so in order to respect both side, dev should put a setting where user are able to choose wether to activate 2FA or not.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:43:44 AM

My wallet are "out of sync" how i solve this?
Could you setup masternode for your VLX wallet? You can try it by make velox.conf with code:
Code:
rpcuser=*youruser*
rpcpassword=*yourstrongpassword*
rpcport=15492
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=104.237.3.192
addnode=104.237.3.190
addnode=104.237.3.189
addnode=104.251.219.222
addnode=104.251.214.165
Then save them at velox folders.
Go to the first page of ANN to know more. Hope your wallet sync asap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: