Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal issue on exchange fixed
- TXID's added to withdrawal and deposit page
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Email/Mail DNS issue being addressed and fixed (outlook currently works fine)
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

Excellent. I see that you are working on a project. There are updates, this is a big step. I will continue to follow you and support you.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

There are many similar projects in the market, many of which have disappeared, but VLX has always been my best project and the most innovative project
Certainly you're right about this project because many ICO are now emerging that being anonymous is already gone. This project has many innovative features that also make this an interesting to invest.
Velox already has a working beta great interactive web page and the team is focused so will on the project fixing bugs and updating the platform so i think is safe to say Velox is a go. It will implemented only that i don't know what the value of the coin is going to be but from the looks of thing coin with its own exchange i just say you do the math

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

This Velox Project is really good and interesting. Ofcourse people are still using their currenct centralized exchange because they still don't have a really good decentralized exchange they would trust. Who want's security? Ofcourse all of the people, users, and investors wants to be secure to the project, or exchange they are dealing with. So, as I can see, people will come to choose Velox Project over the other exchanges because it is a decentralized exchange and is secure. I will be lookin forward to this project as it is really promising.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

Wow, this is a great update on the team. They are slowly growing big. Will hope the ICO will be successful and will have a good result on the trade market.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

Velox updates

Wow, this is a great update on the team. They are slowly growing big. Will hope the ICO will be successful and will have a good result on the trade market.
Well that's because team are making such big effort to go this far. As this project is getting grower and being popular its really good to know about their latest announcements that VLX is increasing their value. I think I already expected that this VLX will have potential value because of this latest announcements.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.

but what happen with etherdelta prove that decentralized exchange are more secure, no one lost money except those who imported their private key on that fake website, if you use metamask and always check the website you will loss nothing. I use etherdelta when got hack and I didn't lost any ether or token, my wallet still safe.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.

but what happen with etherdelta prove that decentralized exchange are more secure, no one lost money except those who imported their private key on that fake website, if you use metamask and always check the website you will loss nothing. I use etherdelta when got hack and I didn't lost any ether or token, my wallet still safe.

I know what you mean but people just hear etherdelta is hacked and they are not gonna search more news about it.  But other features from Etherdelta are also not brilliant, like the upload der website time, poor infographics, very poor support ...

It is one of the first decentralized exchange but made generally a negative name for decentralized exchanges ... I hope VLX is going to change this.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

You have a point, but the numbers of hacked account is really huge that is why they are now afraid in giving their private keys or logging their accounts in some exchanges. I really hope that velox will have a very strong securities.
The Velox can help a lot of people with exchanges different tokens at their exchanges. I wrote earlier, i never paste my privatekey to etherdelta, and never trust this site, after hacker's things I have been acquitted at this point.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Your phone far way approachable than your PC, so don't you say it's a problem.

For me, before I really dont like using 2fa because it will consume our time most specially when our mobile suddenly break down, or unintentionally you wipe or uninstall google authenticator. But now 2fa will really add more security in our account most especially this days that a lot of hacker already existed.

2FA utilizing has become much more convenient currently with an added feature to verify your's entrance with SMS.
Furthermore, 99% of platforms using 2FA has a secondary phone number feature, just to be safe, hence it's never a problem to log in.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Your phone far way approachable than your PC, so don't you say it's a problem.

For me, before I really dont like using 2fa because it will consume our time most specially when our mobile suddenly break down, or unintentionally you wipe or uninstall google authenticator. But now 2fa will really add more security in our account most especially this days that a lot of hacker already existed.

2FA utilizing has become much more convenient currently with an added feature to verify your's entrance with SMS.
Furthermore, 99% of platforms using 2FA has a secondary phone number feature, just to be safe, hence it's never a problem to log in.

I see, aside from google authenticator and sms verifications some website also have the option to verify using email verification. It is good to know that technology is developing now unlike those old times before.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

Velox is possessing great records. As we observe the Velox trading platform, The coin is currently available for $0.13  USD, seems coin acts as a share into the development of both VeloxBolt (an anonymous crypto exchange) and BoltSwaps (an open source)  decentralized exchange wallet.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

You have a point, but the numbers of hacked account is really huge that is why they are now afraid in giving their private keys or logging their accounts in some exchanges. I really hope that velox will have a very strong securities.
The Velox can help a lot of people with exchanges different tokens at their exchanges. I wrote earlier, i never paste my privatekey to etherdelta, and never trust this site, after hacker's things I have been acquitted at this point.
It's really very dangerous. Trusting your personal key on this exchange and worrying about your own money is simply terrible. I very much want to hope that Velox will not have such problems.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

Also if a centralised exchange is hacked then you also lose your documents and other personal details for the hackers who now can sell them to the party paying the most money
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

I see increasing exchanges, the value of it increases.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

There is so many exchanger & trading platform...but velox project has some unique qualities... Its transaction time is much less than any other exchanger.. this quality makes the project so interesting to people..
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

There is so many exchanger & trading platform...but velox project has some unique qualities... Its transaction time is much less than any other exchanger.. this quality makes the project so interesting to people..
what do you mean transaction time ? in the deposite/withdraw or while exchanging . Because i don't think that the transaction time in exchange platforms is up to the platform it self ,but it's up to the average of fees they put.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

Inside the exchanger there aren't delays, the only thing on loss is the small fees applied to the exchanges. that's all.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Yes I agree with you and your idea, your opinion on the increased cases of online hacking is true. Let's hope velox has secured systems.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

I see that Velox Project has some different thing from another project. Velox Exchanges has super fast transaction method. Can u tell me what is the fee of Velox project?
I do not think there is anything that distinguishes a project except for its own superiority. whatever it is, we need to keep supporting a project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

Velox Project is really great indeed. It is a special project because of the completeness and ideas of the project. Everyone is really sharing and letting the social network know that Velox Project is really arising and making it to the top. Now that exchanger can be seen and now can be tested. You can now experience the user friendly version of it and everyone is really great about the success that velox project is taking.

Well velox is still in the announcement stage and as of now we can't really see how this project will works. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements about velox project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: