Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:12 PM

found interesting Rentberry review, I think it will be useful for those who recently found this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWZK1-2mZs

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
Thanks for the video. Is a bit long for me but explains a lot of how the platform will work in the future.
If you invest in an ICO your view should be always focused on the future. I think in 1 year this whole crypto market will be a lot bigger.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:09:38 PM

ok, just entered this one..

Like us on Facebook > DONE !
Follow us on Twitter > DONE !
Join our Telegram Channel = DONE !
Watch us and comment on Bitcointalk = DONE !
Follow us on Medium = DONE !
Retweeted 2 posts = DONE !
Filled out the form = DONE !
added to follow list = DONE !

Good luck guys !

And in return, you will get like 5$ worth of coins. Maybe less Smiley

They are paying extremely low to bounty hunters so the best way to get some from ico.

It is also good for investors.

True as we've read before they don't really need the bounty people as the soft cap was already reached and the funds to operate are already available.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

There are often problems due to bad faith among tenants and landlords, security deposits, undelivered services, malicious and disrespectful people, contracts not honored..... the blockhain will be able to intervene to restore confidence between stakeholders and thus improve the market.

Agree, this is one of those cases where trust is needed, so the use of the block chan technology fit quite well

If tokens are used as a means of payment, then the blockchain is necessary for control. But if you use ordinary money, all these questions of mistrust are solved by traditional legal methods. This project wants to improve the real estate rental area with the help of new technologies. But this entails a matter of trust in the project itself. The value of tokens as a means of payment will depend only on the existence of this company. It is not decentralization, but centralization. So there is both positive and the negative sides.
You're wrong. The coin's value will not depend on the existence of the company. It will depend on those people who will use this platform! No users - no company.

In fact he is not far from truth. Existence of company means the existence of clients  DB, so coin's adoption will be much faster in  this case.
This is understandable) But the company will not be able to set the value of the coin. Of course, if it will not possess a large amount of coins.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

I cant find your twitter. Do you have account there? Its very easy to follow by news  Huh

https://twitter.com/rentberry_ .

Utility bills payments are a great thing, that's the first time that we see thi option being introduced?

Thank you.
You mean Utility bills payments in tokens as well? So, users can pay for utility by tokens online?
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

Good luck guys !

They are paying extremely low to bounty hunters so the best way to get some from ico.

True as we've read before they don't really need the bounty people as the soft cap was already reached and the funds to operate are already available.
which is a very good indicator. Some projects seem a little bit fishy if the offer to high bounties. I think good projects should not have problems collecting enough funds.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:55:41 PM

WoW thats many enters  Shocked for what all the enterings stays? who i find the entering bounty?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:15:09 PM

from their website what i found and what sounds really nice in my eyes: "high-profile investors and VC funds from 11 countries  Tongue
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

Good luck guys !

which is a very good indicator. Some projects seem a little bit fishy if the offer to high bounties. I think good projects should not have problems collecting enough funds.
Exactly, success of failure of ICO is strictly connected to the project itself, not to the bounty campaign
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

Good luck guys !

Exactly, success of failure of ICO is strictly connected to the project itself, not to the bounty campaign
Bounty campaign is just a form of advertising. Some projects just depend on their product itself and not on the support of one community so they don't need a huge bounty to success.
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?

For something you can use pictures along with personal review by both parts. But is not very easy to manage it.

There will be some sort of scoring system for both tenants and landlords. I'm not sure about the details, but I agree that quality checks are crucial here.

And it would be cool if this scoring system will be registered into the blockchain to make it immutable Smiley. I'm sure you can write a smart contract to don't let tenants/landlords abuse it
Yeah but it will be complicated because people can write bad reviews about concurents , it should be made in the way that only renting people can vote and still that can be abused and used for wrong intentions , so i doubt this is likely
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:40:42 PM

Does somebody know how much was raised during the ICO so far? I can't find anything, there is no counter on the website.

I also searched, and did not find. To see how many collected through etherscan there will not work, as at registration it is not clear where to pay. Address I did not find. This complexity may also affect the fees. And also there is no KYC. Therefore, I got the impression that they did not collect anything. As for the availability of 4 million dollars, it is impossible to verify.

We can google around to check that $4 million.

https://makeitshow.com.ua/en/news/ukrainskiy-proekt-rentberry-poluchil-eshche-2-8-milliona-dollarov-finansirovaniya-75965

One of the listed investors is JadeValue. Looking up:

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/jadevalue

Makes sense for them to invest in RentBerry if you read this blog:

http://www.jadevaluefintech.com/blog/d
Skraiste

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

Project idea is filling the gap that is open now and could prevent landlords abusing renters (have personal experience) so i hope this ico will be successful ,but i dont like the ico structure with all the bonuses based on time frame u joined it , this way u discourage the promoting of ico because flipers delute their tokens and profit if they promote ico  Undecided
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

Do we have alpha version or demo of available?  When actual platform going to be release?
Skraiste

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

Do we have alpha version or demo of available?  When actual platform going to be release?
They already have platform but now are try to enter blockchain and tokenization , all this are in their webpage do u read before posting? (sorry if this sounded rude but these questions could be answered by just reading first pages of whitepaper)
Blocklock

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:46 PM

Hello!
what is the minimum amount you have bought Your tokens?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Hello!
what is the minimum amount you have bought Your tokens?
Min Purchase : 0.1 ETH / 250 BERRY
You can check more details about their token sale on their site : https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
And click token sale.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:14:08 PM

One of the Venture Capitalists who contributed to the $2.8 million pre-sale has closed though, that is a bit strange. That was presale was in October but the website of Beechwood Ventures is already gone.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/beechwood-ventures
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

One of the Venture Capitalists who contributed to the $2.8 million pre-sale has closed though, that is a bit strange. That was presale was in October but the website of Beechwood Ventures is already gone.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/beechwood-ventures

this is indeed very strange. can we await any comment from the project devs for this?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

Does somebody know how much was raised during the ICO so far? I can't find anything, there is no counter on the website.

I also searched, and did not find. To see how many collected through etherscan there will not work, as at registration it is not clear where to pay. Address I did not find. This complexity may also affect the fees. And also there is no KYC. Therefore, I got the impression that they did not collect anything. As for the availability of 4 million dollars, it is impossible to verify.

We can google around to check that $4 million.

https://makeitshow.com.ua/en/news/ukrainskiy-proekt-rentberry-poluchil-eshche-2-8-milliona-dollarov-finansirovaniya-75965

One of the listed investors is JadeValue. Looking up:

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/jadevalue

Makes sense for them to invest in RentBerry if you read this blog:

http://www.jadevaluefintech.com/blog/d
Good material - now we see that the project is solid, raised 4 million - at this unstable time very few projects can show such result.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

I found another similar project that has not been so successful in its Ico, I hope it is known by the Team, certainly did their homework and will be able to operate in a way to avoid the mistakes made previously. I wish them luck as it certainly is a branch to be explored and perfected and Rentberry has the potential to do furthermore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: