Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:20:07 AM

If your project can be put to use in my city, I think it can solve the problem of renting in our city, because it belongs to an overloaded city here, and the rental industry has many problems

I would like for it to be in my city too, but it may take some time, the blockchain needs to be more mainstream to do so, when that happen, around 2020, then we will all have the platform for us to use.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:25:35 AM

I have read some of your linked articles on the website and then a question came to my mind.
In the article it is stated that your renting system is build as an auction based system but when I look as a "guest" into the properties on your site it is shown a fixed price. Is it auction based or fixed?  Huh
In the future, an auction will be held and the price will change.

So the current platform is not auction based but with a fixed price, right? Has someone registered and tested the platform?

For an auction, it needs huge user usage. Some good percentage of the population should use rentberry so auction can work.

Before, it is not possible to use auction feature.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:29:46 AM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

Thanks for your quick answer. Promoting your token so that there is a huge user base is important. Free tokens for users would be a good idea but I am afraid a lot of these users would rather sell them than use them on the platform.
I agree. The trend of today is aimed at obtaining quick benefits. And free coins will be sold)

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:47 AM

If your project can be put to use in my city, I think it can solve the problem of renting in our city, because it belongs to an overloaded city here, and the rental industry has many problems

I would like for it to be in my city too, but it may take some time, the blockchain needs to be more mainstream to do so, when that happen, around 2020, then we will all have the platform for us to use.

It could go mainstream earlier also if they market it properly and give users the flexibility of payments like integrating some service like utrust would be a nice call.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

It would also help imo having a phone app. It would reach a lot of people and im quite sure would be liked.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

It would also help imo having a phone app. It would reach a lot of people and im quite sure would be liked.

I dont understand, why are you posting this here, how is it relevant to Rentberry? Just asking to make sure I am not missing out

sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of home rental projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:51:27 AM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Not even in the next 5 years! We've got a looooooooooong way to go and most blockchain project that don't support fiat or at least in app conversions are not going far!
Nah, big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now (from $160 billion to $500 billion crypto market cap)
Who knows if in 2018 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.

I do expect the market to climb up to astronomical heights in 2018.
IF you believe all the gospels then it would be a multitrillion dollar market by end 2018.
This could very well be if you have a look at this year .
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

Not even in the next 5 years! We've got a looooooooooong way to go and most blockchain project that don't support fiat or at least in app conversions are not going far!
This year is the biggest year for now (from $160 billion to $500 billion crypto market cap)

IF you believe all the gospels then it would be a multitrillion dollar market by end 2018.

The biggest company in the world didnt hit a trillion $ marketcap yet. Crypto is not a company or buseniss, but I would be suprised if the marketcap would pass them easily. It would be huge news and more fomo if we can say Bitcoin marketcap just passed Google marketcap (about 700b)

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

The biggest company in the world didnt hit a trillion $ marketcap yet. Crypto is not a company or buseniss, but I would be suprised if the marketcap would pass them easily. It would be huge news and more fomo if we can say Bitcoin marketcap just passed Google marketcap (about 700b)

you're comparing one company to millions of people throughout the world participating in crypto. no exactly fair. we will pass the trillion dollar mark in a year or so. more and more people will join.

KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

This, 700b is just around the corner IMHO. As 2017 was the biggest year for crypto, 2018 will be even bigger, then 2019 will again beat that.

I think rentberry can be a successful business, if they manage to incentivize enough crowds to use their service. Which means they can not be greedy, but generous instead.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of home rental projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

Im also know some real Estate projecs (Propy, Atlant, Real). But all they have different idea as I know..
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

I dont understand, why are you posting this here, how is it relevant to Rentberry? Just asking to make sure I am not missing out

At the moment you need to look for an apartment and pay through a website, an dedicated app that allow you to do that from your phone would be a better user experience
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

At the moment you need to look for an apartment and pay through a website, an dedicated app that allow you to do that from your phone would be a better user experience

Of course, a mobile app is a must and according to their roadmap they plan to release an Android and IOS app already in Q1/2018.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

This, 700b is just around the corner IMHO. As 2017 was the biggest year for crypto, 2018 will be even bigger, then 2019 will again beat that.

I think rentberry can be a successful business, if they manage to incentivize enough crowds to use their service. Which means they can not be greedy, but generous instead.

I wonder how they can be generous? They only provide a service that makes the contact of the tenant and landlord more convenient and simple. Rental prices are determined by the landlord. Rentberry can only make their services as convenient and simple as possible to attract more customers. So that the quality of services Rentberry far exceeded the costs of customers for the use of these services.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

In any case, they need now to pursue a policy of aggressive marketing to promote your ideas! If everything is limited only to the ICO, after a few months the interest in the platform will be gone! We need to act now!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

a phone app would be a good idea. most people use their phone as a primary web browsing tool. a dedicated app would improve the experience of a user on a mobile phone.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

a phone app would be a good idea. most people use their phone as a primary web browsing tool. a dedicated app would improve the experience of a user on a mobile phone.

Both, Android and IOS app will be released in Q1/2018 as stated in their roadmap.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:45:45 AM

Both, Android and IOS app will be released in Q1/2018 as stated in their roadmap.

I actually had missed that completely, they my be able to show us something pretty soon then
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:26 AM

Regulators won't like such rapid development very much. They are already trying to introduce limits and implement taxes and such and it really just slows down the growth. But I don't really think they can keep up so far. We'll see what's gonna happen next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: