Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:11 AM

i believe if we have a good source of money and knowledge to get involve in bitcoin investments, so it wont be a problem if we quit our job to make invesments, but you should know, investing can be very dangerous you can lost money if you slow or having no informations and sometimes boring because you just sit at home working.
Well i believe it is not really advisable to quit our job for  bitcoin because our job is already our job before bitcoin exist from the past our job will really our asset on supporting our daily needs.I think there is no use of quiting our job to do bitcoin when we can do both bitcoin and our job.Bitcoin today is really amazing you can do it even in a short period of time and it really works.
Yeah, bitcoin is not that stable and all of the source of income in bitcoin is not stable too so there is a high chance for us to lose a lot of money if we will just depend in bitcoin because the market might collapse and it will result for losing a lot and it is just better to stay safe by having a job for expenses and also bitcoin for investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

i believe if we have a good source of money and knowledge to get involve in bitcoin investments, so it wont be a problem if we quit our job to make invesments, but you should know, investing can be very dangerous you can lost money if you slow or having no informations and sometimes boring because you just sit at home working.
No dont quit to your job  for bitcoin because you never know what will happen, i think its better if you have job also have bitcoin. Maybe its better if your have time management to do all your task, like when your working just work, then if you have free time then put it in bitcoin. Also make bitcoin your part time job only to get a additional income, but its up to you if you want to quit your job, your decision is in all your hand.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

for me it a big NO NO....
bitcoin's price may indeed be soaring high right now.
but it is still volatile as before.
and completely relying for your everyday living in this will not be appropriate.
you will still need a sure income from your job in order to spend for your needs.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks
No, you should not leave your job for Bitcoin that is decentralized and is an investment. Investment always involves risk and in Bitcoin, the risk comes from its volatility. There are times that its market value is falling and it will result on losingvyour money. A job would give you a constant salary which is really important which Bitcoin can"t give you at this moment that its valur oftenly changes.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

If you have invested a huge amount in bitcoin and that will be sufficient for next coming according to your family need and also for current expenses then can take a risk to leave your present job. But one more thing job is completing your daily needs requirements that well and good. but you can imagine the future exactly that what will happen good and bad in coming life. So according to me don't quit the job.If you will become a millionaire from bitcoin then you can leave your job.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

It's better to think twice before you leave your job because you know, the bitcoin future is still unpredictable anything can happen and your current job is on your comfort zone. By leaving your current job, you are leaving your "comfort zone". Talk to yourself and your parents/wife first about your decision.
I think if you are true lover and user of bitcoin so then I think yes you need to left your day job because bitcoin is providing a lot of good opportunity for earning so I think if someone want to do  investment or want to start daily trade here so I think it also need full time with full concentration so I’m sure once if we start full time to bitcoin so it can not only make us rich but it can change our life as well and that’s what it happen with me also.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

No don't do that you can do both at the same time you work to gain more bitcoins plus having a work means that you are not irresponsible for you are catering your own needs and you are doing something to make the society better just learn how can you manage your time and always remember that even how strong bitcoin is now still its not certain.
We can have good profits in bitcoins but if you are having a stable job then you can also continue with the job and also earn some bitcoins as a side business. It can give you a good profit and can help you to make your financial life more stable. Bitcoin learning needs a lot of time and knowledge.

If you are unemployed than surely you can give some good time to invest in bitcoins and also you can make various research in bitcoins to have some good profits. Also if you are unemployed, you can earn a stable life with bitcoins by just using some proper earning methods.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Thanks
I don't think that it is a good idea to quit your job for Bitcoin. If you are aiming and desiring for a bigger income then don't quit your job. Because bitcoin can help you with that, this can be your other source of income and for emergency purposes. So just go ahead. Manage your time and work on your job and in here.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Thanks

Probably not. In order for a good bitcoin investment, you have to have a continuous flow of income to support it. You can't hust go big on one try. You can't maximize your money because you purchased bitcoins at a certain price where as if you have a job and lots of money you can buy bitcoins when the price drops low.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

Thanks

my advice, fill your life with the knowledge of bitcoin and crypto. Spend your time in the middle of busy work. you do not need to quit your job. just trying to find understanding and knowledge only. once you understand and understand enough you can try to get involved deep in crypto.
powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

It's true for now that bitcoin is passionate but you have to remember WHEELS SPINNING LIVES and that's also true for bitcoin, because if you do not have enough bitcoin knowledge, you'll just be a human being irresponsible if you already have a family.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Thanks
I don't think that it is a good idea to quit your job for Bitcoin. If you are aiming and desiring for a bigger income then don't quit your job. Because bitcoin can help you with that, this can be your other source of income and for emergency purposes. So just go ahead. Manage your time and work on your job and in here.
Yeah quitting job for bitcoin is not a good idea at all, i think the best thing we can do is invest in bitcoin while working and if we have free time we can also do trading too.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

No that is not practical to quit your job for bitcoin. We need to add an extra income,not to lessen our source of fund. Everything now a days is high price and we live in a high expenses living even we are in a lower class or middle class of lifestyle. All we know that we earn good in bitcoin but we know also that bitcoin's price is not consistent or not fix. All of us wants a good and better life we need to multiply our effort in our regular job and to save bitcoin for our dreams and family's sake.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:31 PM

Thanks
Yeah quitting job for bitcoin is not a good idea at all, i think the best thing we can do is invest in bitcoin while working and if we have free time we can also do trading too.

yes while you earn money you can put some percentage of it monthly into bitcoin.
Also, what if bitcoin breakes or dies and you have no job and all your savings are in bitcoin? You should always invest money that you can afford to lose
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

Thanks

Earning from Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies is good and really lucrative. But I will advise you still keep your physical job for now. When you have really gotten enough; broken even, then you can think of quitting your job. Ensure you do start another business in the physical to have people employed too and while your trading investment will be on going. The Cryptocurrency world is volatile and you don't want to lose out and get stranded. So, ensure you are actively busy at it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

Well i believe it is not really advisable to quit our job for  bitcoin because our job is already our job before bitcoin exist from the past our job will really our asset on supporting our daily needs.I think there is no use of quiting our job to do bitcoin when we can do both bitcoin and our job.Bitcoin today is really amazing you can do it even in a short period of time and it really works.
Its not really advisable to quit to your job of course you have a family that were relying on your monthly salary. Though in bitcoin it can give you a double or tripled earning than your monthly salary in your job still you can't tell to yourself that you will always be lucky to have a huge profit every time you doing trading or even campaigning. So all I can say is no, its not advisable so better think twice.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Well i believe it is not really advisable to quit our job for  bitcoin because our job is already our job before bitcoin exist from the past our job will really our asset on supporting our daily needs.I think there is no use of quiting our job to do bitcoin when we can do both bitcoin and our job.Bitcoin today is really amazing you can do it even in a short period of time and it really works.
Its not really advisable to quit to your job of course you have a family that were relying on your monthly salary. Though in bitcoin it can give you a double or tripled earning than your monthly salary in your job still you can't tell to yourself that you will always be lucky to have a huge profit every time you doing trading or even campaigning. So all I can say is no, its not advisable so better think twice.
Of course its not advisable to quit your job for the sake of doing bitcoin full time. However, doing bitcoin full time is worth it because you may get the huge profit that your company couldn't offer you, but then I think quitting is not the only solution. Why you should quit to your job if you could also doing your job and trading or investing in bitcoin at the same time.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Thanks

Why would you need to quit your present job if your objective was to trade crypto currencies? You could do trading anytime, you don't have to stare graphs all day, unless you enjoy watching numbers, arrows and graph.

Trading was very tempting, it could double your investment in a day, or make you a millionaire in a year, or make you lost all of your investment instantly.

Definitely bitcoin have made people rich but that involved their skill set to make this happen. Bitcoin have broadcasted the chances and opportunities to every user of internet, now it depends on us how better we take advantage of it and utilize this opportunity to change our live style by using bitcoin. Develop or polish your skills set and then practice it in a well meandered way.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

Bitcoins gives you ways to earn passive income but does not tolerate you to become lazy in life and dependent on them. It’s better aside from them you’re the one who make actions to change your life since there are only here to guidance you to become successful.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:18 PM

Quitting our present job for btc isn't good decision. We can do our bitcoin actions at spare time only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: