Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199366 times)
Lottery Tickets

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:38:43 PM

TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

Ya I know TIX is even stronger that Euro.
People getting out of XPM are taking the price from 0.0023 to 0.0037 (i.e. 60% increase in value).
Shows the concrete logic you have Smiley

Not worth arguing with someone with 7 posts. You obviously know more than the rest of us do
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:45:07 PM

TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

People getting out of XPM are taking the price from 0.0023 to 0.0037 (i.e. 60% increase in value).

Not worth arguing with someone with 7 posts. You obviously know more than the rest of us do

just give it up already dude. Everyone knows its you, and knows your game. you flashmine every coin, claim no premine, hype the shit out of it, pump the price and dump on the exchange and move on to the next coin. have i summed it up adequately?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Lottery Tickets

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:53:17 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 05:10:11 PM by Lottery Tickets

TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

just give it up already dude. Everyone knows its you, and knows your game. you flashmine every coin, claim no premine, hype the shit out of it, pump the price and dump on the exchange and move on to the next coin. have i summed it up adequately?

Scammers like you are the reason legitimate businesses stay away from or stop accepting Bitcoin. Your opinion is neither needed nor worth anything at this point

Good to see you got your Scammer tag back
r3wt

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:24:19 PM

TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

Scammers like you are the reason legitimate businesses stay away from or stop accepting Bitcoin. Your opinion is neither needed nor worth anything at this point

Good to see you got your Scammer tag back

sorry spots, just because you post negative feeedback on my trust page doesn't mean i got  a scammer tag.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:01:04 PM

TIX is a scam that's all. It trades pretty low in cryptsy because no one believes its value. It's laughable that someone is blaming XPM. Why IFC and NET are both trading reasonable there? Dreaming that once TIX trading with LTC then it would be higher? It will not trading any higher even it trades with BTC, people know what they are doing!
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:04:24 PM

Well thanks cryptsy you have gone from the best exchange to unusable.  Yes please add some more coins so that I can wait even more hours for deposits, withdrawals, and cancelled orders to process.  Keep up the good work!
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:14:35 PM

Please add TIX to LTC market. XPM doesn't have enough volume, and it's really hurting TIX, that it can only be traded for XPM on Cryptsy. Same goes for any coin that is only traded on XPM market (NET)
+
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:18:39 PM

Well thanks cryptsy you have gone from the best exchange to unusable.  Yes please add some more coins so that I can wait even more hours for deposits, withdrawals, and cancelled orders to process.  Keep up the good work!

Then take yourself on over to mcxNOW and tell them BitcoinEXpress sent you.

~BCX~
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:43:09 PM

TIX is a scam that's all. It trades pretty low in cryptsy because no one believes its value. It's laughable that someone is blaming XPM. Why IFC and NET are both trading reasonable there? Dreaming that once TIX trading with LTC then it would be higher? It will not trading any higher even it trades with BTC, people know what they are doing!

I don't want to have to trade my LTC to buy primecoin to buy tix. It is annoying i want TIX in the LTC market. There is no reason not to have it there. IFC is on the LTC market where i want it. I will not be forced into tradeing ltc for prime coin when i do not want to. The same goes for selling i don't want to have to convert shit back to ltc from prime its a waste of time, waste of fees and i don't want to do it. Many others are saying the same thing. WTF is there  xpm market for?? not many people view it as a stable coin yet and don't hold many of them. The scam is forcing people to make 2 trades where 1 trade will do. I am selling and buying TIX and NET i move profits back to my ltc wallet. This is annoying. Cryptsy has an agenda for having this like that and i don't like it. Double up on trading fee's and i bet they hold a ton of xpm and want to try and bolster it's price. XPM is a great coin but NO WAY big enough to deserve it's own market yet.

tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 06:45:25 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 07:23:01 PM by tytanick

when cryptsy will add:
OpensourceCoin
BountyCoin
Joulecoin
Tigercoin
Kudos

?

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
Lottery Tickets

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:57:59 PM

The current TIX Market Cap is at: 129.74781355 BTC, or $17645.7026428, putting it at #25 overall, just above Franko, in under 3 weeks since launch...and that's going by the shitty XPM Market Prices

So I'm really not sure why you guys are blaming the coin, rather than the pairing...
qwep
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

TIX to the LTC market
r3wt

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:22:52 PM

despite my distaste and contempt for TIX and its developer , its readily apparent that the XPM market has been a failure thus far. there is a lack of liquidity in the XPM market with less than 2 million primecoins in existence. i feel like peercoin or a similar currency would be a better choice for a 3rd market simply because it offers more liquidity. i'm thinking that now would be  the "prime" (see what i did there) time hold a vote and see what the users think about adding a 3rd market currency.

paymetodostuff

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:34:23 PM

despite my distaste and contempt for TIX and its developer , its readily apparent that the XPM market has been a failure thus far. there is a lack of liquidity in the XPM market with less than 2 million primecoins in existence. i feel like peercoin or a similar currency would be a better choice for a 3rd market simply because it offers more liquidity. i'm thinking that now would be  the "prime" (see what i did there) time hold a vote and see what the users think about adding a 3rd market currency.

I agree with this, and only see the lack of liquidity problem increasing if they add more coins to the XPM market. I'm all for a 3rd market, but make it a coin that has more than 2 million units.
qwep
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:47:24 PM

+
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:41:02 AM

I think that cryptsy should add an info symble next to each trading pair that links to the coins bitcointalk ann thread  and / or a link to the coins own forum if it has one

that way people can get more info on coins they are trading and will also help support the coin community's

I would also suggest a link to the client download so people know they are on the right client before withdrawing there coins Smiley

( I have a project that might help you with the client downloads Smiley )

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:45:59 AM

I think that cryptsy should add an info symble next to each trading pair that links to the coins bitcointalk ann thread  and / or a link to the coins own forum if it has one

that way people can get more info on coins they are trading and will also help support the coin community's

I would also suggest a link to the client download so people know they are on the right client before withdrawing there coins Smiley

+1. Additionally, when there is a new client release it should show at the top of that coins trade page. In green for soft update, and yellow/red for hard updates.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:52:13 AM

+1. Additionally, when there is a new client release it should show at the top of that coins trade page. In green for soft update, and yellow/red for hard updates.

I was thinking down those lines aswell Smiley  just needs a link to a latest client download page ( on of my side projects should help with that Smiley )

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:13:34 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 09:05:27 PM by TECSHARE

I am just posting to throw my reputation behind the fact that Cryptsy has become a fucking joke. The trading engine has become utterly useless, and fixes take days or weeks. You asshats have cost me multiple thousands of dollars by restricting my liquidity flow thru YOUR ERRORS creating negative balances, this after about a week of no withdraws, deposits, or transfers. Seriously? I am absolutely disgusted how nonchalant you clowns are about the VITAL AND SYSTEMATIC FAILURES of your exchange. I have been biting my lip but you took a BIG BITE out of my bottom line with your garbage exchange, and I will bring it up as often as possible to everyone I know.

Stop adding garbage failure coins to your exchange when you CAN'T EVEN HANDLE WHAT IS THERE! Failures are so regular now I am not even sure these are mistakes any more. I would not be shocked at all if these "errors" were simply backroom insider trading. Cryptsy holding my money is not something I feel comfortable with any longer.

FIX YOUR SHIT

EDIT: Partial transcript of me being banned for discussing the repetitive issues the exchange is having:
  NOTE: This ban came after I posted here not before.

Mullick: @dpkfx952: I thiunk it has to do with the bug vern found earlier as your withdraw was processed at the same time your account was audiited. Ill have vern release it first thing

rease: xnc !!
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: +1000
creamypotpie473: I'm only in this for the conspiracies.
TECSHARE: I am glad he can get rested while we sit here watching our money melt.
bholzer432: @Mullick: I know we've discussed a time or two before...but where are you guys at with a possible name change for CAP? Pretty set on the name?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: 4 user accounts going negative was the source of the pxc dump? Seriously. Take your accusation selsewhere. I understand you are upset the bug was fixed and is being corrected. But there is to need to fill users heads with nonsense
bholzer432: @Mullick: As I've mentioned before...I'm having a hard time convincing people to invest in it solely due to the name/logo.
TECSHARE: I haven't sleep hardly at all for a couple months managing my funds to put myself int he position I was in before these errors screwed it up. When does Vern pay me for that lost time?
Mullick: @bholzer432: I will hold a pol on bitcointalk as soon as butjohn is back Smiley
bholzer432: @Mullick: Cool. Obviously much more important things going on...but just wanted to make sure it's still in the hopper.
TECSHARE: Please quote me where I said that Mullick, now you are stooping to making shit up about me?
Mullick: @bholzer432: Yep jusy need to speak to Jihn and hes in the field right now. He has a pending message
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I know shocking right? Who knew there would be dumps after making a bunch of people's balances negative... forces them to sell withdraw
TECSHARE: Where is the part where I mentioned a specific coin?\]

Koontas: @Mullick: Can't you just ban him already? This is getting old...
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: Nobody is trying to rip anyone off here man. Bugs happen...but obviously they're not going to compromise the integrity of their entire business to purposely keep people from depositing currencies into their account.
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: You should totally get some sleep, bud. Things won't seem so bad with a little rest and some perspective.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Well it was the same time as the pxc dump which is the only coin I have seen dumped recently
TECSHARE: Your assumptions have nothing to do with me.
Mullick: @Koontas: I feel that would only make it worse trying to avoid that

CheshCa: @Koontas: it would be very bad issue if someone ban him.
Koontas: Fair enough, fair enough. I'd rather be arguing with stink over his so called GME pumps...
TECSHARE: Your right why listen to someone with valid complaints when you can argue with trolls.
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: What's news with you? Haven't seen you on the TEK pool much.
Koontas: Nothing personal TECSHARE, you're just not gonna get anywhere like this.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Ah, been jumping around a little. Was on OSC for a little while but I'm back on BTC for now.
TECSHARE: I am getting exactly what I want... informing people of the systematic critical failures of this exchange.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Also got a SHT ton of SHT.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If you are unhappy go somewhere else. We are not stopping you. We would like for you to stay but if you continue to make wild accusations i will be forced to chat ban you
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: Do you think TEK will ever get listed anywhere?
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: It sounds like a frustrating position to be in. I'd be frustrated for sure. I just highly doubt any of your issues were intentional. I think people need to realize what an insane operation this is to run -- so much going on...and so many places where things can get hung up.
Koontas: @TECSHARE: But we're already aware of the issues...
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: I sure hope so, but I think the sites have some work to do first...
TECSHARE: Actually you are stopping me, because these failures have suppressed the value of my deposit which I can now not liquidate because is would be at a loss. So basically you have trapped me here. Additionally with a negative balance how am I supposed to withdraw. Tell me please.
s3n10rfr0g: Bitches be all like, "why isn't OSC on cryptsy?"
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Nothing was stoppingyou from trading
bholzer432: I'll be honest...other than extremely slow trading when placing large Megacoin buy orders...and one day where deposits were a bit delayed...I've never had an issue at this exchange. Everything was always resolved promptly...and tickets were responded to almost instantly.
Koontas: @s3n10rfr0g: lol agreed
TECSHARE: actually yes, removing half of a trading pair makes trading kind of impossible...
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I will personally transfer the negative funds if you would like to leave
dpkfx952: @Mullick: no my witheraw not process because not any TrxID found under withdraw section
TECSHARE: Read what I said again.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: We cannot stop forks. Once again just drop it
TECSHARE: Has NOTHING to do with forks. Stop throwing down red herrings.

*** TECSHARE has been banned from chat for 1 hour ***
KrichWins: @s3n10rfr0g: I'm hoping osc ocoins comes soon
Koontas: Time for a 30 min ChatBox time out.
s3n10rfr0g: there are so many coins listed, most of them are shit. why can't we get the good ones listed? afraid your pump and dumps will die?

s3n10rfr0g: there are so many coins listed, most of them are shit. why can't we get the good ones listed? afraid your pump and dumps will die?
KrichWins: @creamypotpie473: do u have TEK for sale Huh
Mullick: Ok come back with a better attitude. If you would like me to transfer the funds file ticket. Pairs are removed for network issues or lack of trades / developer support
bholzer432: @Mullick: Had to be done. Alarming people over isolated incidents is a bit ridiculous. Also, by far the least effective way to resolve any potential issue.
s3n10rfr0g: due to the law of the 10th man, i'm inclined to object to the banning of TECSHARE and object to the opinion
mr7950

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:03:50 AM

I am just posting to throw my reputation behind the fact that Cryptsy has become a fucking joke. The trading engine has become utterly useless, and fixes take days or weeks. You asshats have cost me multiple thousands of dollars by restricting my liquidity flow thru YOUR ERRORS creating negative balances, this after about a week of no withdraws, deposits, or transfers. Seriously? I am absolutely disgusted how nonchalant you clowns are about the VITAL AND SYSTEMATIC FAILURES of your exchange. I have been biting my lip but you took a BIG BITE out of my bottom line with your garbage exchange, and I will bring it up as often as possible to everyone I know.

Stop adding garbage failure coins to your exchange when you CAN'T EVEN HANDLE WHAT IS THERE! Failures are so regular now I am not even sure these are mistakes any more. I would not be shocked at all if these "errors" were simply backroom insider trading. Cryptsy holding my money is not something I feel comfortable with any longer.

FIX YOUR SHIT

EDIT: Partial transcript of me being banned for discussing the repetitive issues the exchange is having:

Mullick: @dpkfx952: I thiunk it has to do with the bug vern found earlier as your withdraw was processed at the same time your account was audiited. Ill have vern release it first thing
rease: xnc !!
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: +1000
creamypotpie473: I'm only in this for the conspiracies.
TECSHARE: I am glad he can get rested while we sit here watching our money melt.
bholzer432: @Mullick: I know we've discussed a time or two before...but where are you guys at with a possible name change for CAP? Pretty set on the name?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: 4 user accounts going negative was the source of the pxc dump? Seriously. Take your accusation selsewhere. I understand you are upset the bug was fixed and is being corrected. But there is to need to fill users heads with nonsense
bholzer432: @Mullick: As I've mentioned before...I'm having a hard time convincing people to invest in it solely due to the name/logo.
TECSHARE: I haven't sleep hardly at all for a couple months managing my funds to put myself int he position I was in before these errors screwed it up. When does Vern pay me for that lost time?
Mullick: @bholzer432: I will hold a pol on bitcointalk as soon as butjohn is back Smiley
bholzer432: @Mullick: Cool. Obviously much more important things going on...but just wanted to make sure it's still in the hopper.
TECSHARE: Please quote me where I said that Mullick, now you are stooping to making shit up about me?
Mullick: @bholzer432: Yep jusy need to speak to Jihn and hes in the field right now. He has a pending message
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I know shocking right? Who knew there would be dumps after making a bunch of people's balances negative... forces them to sell withdraw
TECSHARE: Where is the part where I mentioned a specific coin?\]
Koontas: @Mullick: Can't you just ban him already? This is getting old...
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: Nobody is trying to rip anyone off here man. Bugs happen...but obviously they're not going to compromise the integrity of their entire business to purposely keep people from depositing currencies into their account.
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: You should totally get some sleep, bud. Things won't seem so bad with a little rest and some perspective.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Well it was the same time as the pxc dump which is the only coin I have seen dumped recently
TECSHARE: Your assumptions have nothing to do with me.
Mullick: @Koontas: I feel that would only make it worse trying to avoid that
CheshCa: @Koontas: it would be very bad issue if someone ban him.
Koontas: Fair enough, fair enough. I'd rather be arguing with stink over his so called GME pumps...
TECSHARE: Your right why listen to someone with valid complaints when you can argue with trolls.
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: What's news with you? Haven't seen you on the TEK pool much.
Koontas: Nothing personal TECSHARE, you're just not gonna get anywhere like this.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Ah, been jumping around a little. Was on OSC for a little while but I'm back on BTC for now.
TECSHARE: I am getting exactly what I want... informing people of the systematic critical failures of this exchange.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Also got a SHT ton of SHT.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If you are unhappy go somewhere else. We are not stopping you. We would like for you to stay but if you continue to make wild accusations i will be forced to chat ban you
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: Do you think TEK will ever get listed anywhere?
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: It sounds like a frustrating position to be in. I'd be frustrated for sure. I just highly doubt any of your issues were intentional. I think people need to realize what an insane operation this is to run -- so much going on...and so many places where things can get hung up.
Koontas: @TECSHARE: But we're already aware of the issues...
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: I sure hope so, but I think the sites have some work to do first...
TECSHARE: Actually you are stopping me, because these failures have suppressed the value of my deposit which I can now not liquidate because is would be at a loss. So basically you have trapped me here. Additionally with a negative balance how am I supposed to withdraw. Tell me please.
s3n10rfr0g: Bitches be all like, "why isn't OSC on cryptsy?"
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Nothing was stoppingyou from trading
bholzer432: I'll be honest...other than extremely slow trading when placing large Megacoin buy orders...and one day where deposits were a bit delayed...I've never had an issue at this exchange. Everything was always resolved promptly...and tickets were responded to almost instantly.
Koontas: @s3n10rfr0g: lol agreed
TECSHARE: actually yes, removing half of a trading pair makes trading kind of impossible...
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I will personally transfer the negative funds if you would like to leave
dpkfx952: @Mullick: no my witheraw not process because not any TrxID found under withdraw section
TECSHARE: Read what I said again.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: We cannot stop forks. Once again just drop it
TECSHARE: Has NOTHING to do with forks. Stop throwing down red herrings.

KrichWins: @creamypotpie473: do u have TEK for sale Huh
Mullick: Ok come back with a better attitude. If you would like me to transfer the funds file ticket. Pairs are removed for network issues or lack of trades / developer support
bholzer432: @Mullick: Had to be done. Alarming people over isolated incidents is a bit ridiculous. Also, by far the least effective way to resolve any potential issue.
s3n10rfr0g: due to the law of the 10th man, i'm inclined to object to the banning of TECSHARE and object to the opinion

They have gone totally downhill since I started using the site its gotten way past a joke. Been hearing about growing pains for so long yet they just keep adding more shitcoins  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: