Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
Yes, I agree, I choose bitcoin too because I can earn lot through this. bitcoin helps for everything and it is very useful to everyone. Bitcoin helps to supports oyr daily needs and can give us what they really wanted, Bitcoin can help save and also it can helps us secure our future life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
Yes, I agree, I choose bitcoin too because I can earn lot through this. bitcoin helps for everything and it is very useful to everyone. Bitcoin helps to supports oyr daily needs and can give us what they really wanted, Bitcoin can help save and also it can helps us secure our future life.
if you take for example yourself, then this is already happening to me, because it is thanks to bitcoin that I have the opportunity to improve my well-being and provide for my family. So Bitcoin is a real opportunity to live normally for many people.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

Everybody in cryptos must be all chasing the piece of bitcoin. With it high price there was no wonder everybody will crazy about it.

I chose bitcoin because the future is behind it. I now believe in it. In addition, with Bitcoin, you can make good money.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

I choose bitcoin because I know that it could help me reach and fulfill my dreams through the earnings I can earn from bounty or signature campaigns. I believe that it will make me be financially freed because of it's higher value and higher demand nowadays to the people.  And now it attracts more investors so there is a big possibility that it will go higher and higher next year.
Who said you to invest like this first learn each and every aspect of bitcoin complete knowing of bitcoin will lead you to be successful investor and those who acquired huge profit from bitcoin were serious to make money and they did each and every thing to know about bitcoin and investment requires security of money and profit and both if these things are impressive in bitcoin so it is best to choose bitcoin than any other investment.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

It is simple bitcoin is really profitable and convenient to have. Just imagine the convenience of doing transactions with bitcoin. You can send, receive, pay and do a lot of transactions using bitcoin. It is not just convenient to have, it is also profitable. A lot of people already earned a lot because of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price is still increasing because people are starting to invest more on bitcoin.
Every investor use to dream best in case of bitcoin and if they use bitcoin as investment they will have well from it. Bitcoin has being chosen by me because I thought it can give me best of my life and it will make my money get wide. Right now bitcoin is high in price and it is going higher more for shining bright future I would love to have bitcoin as investment in my life and as saving for long time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

Im bitcoin user yeah but expert not yet though, lets back to the question, i choose bitcoin because i can use it anywhere in the world, and also with bitcoin you can buy what you want Smiley and i think few more years almost all the company food chain will accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going to be adopted globally governments do not like it but that is what it is going to happen so I choose bitcoin because it is going to allow us to travel all over the world without having to exchange our local currency for dollars, euros or the local currency of the country we are visiting, bitcoin is going to effectively become a world currency at that point.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:09:56 PM

I choose bitcoin as my biggest investment during this time because basically I see the practical applicability of bitcoin in payment and that will be the inevitable trend of the world. Bitcoin has a steady growth that has helped raise my capital, which is a decisive factor for the investment. I am pleased with my decision to invest in bitcoin because I am determined to develop it.

Jessica Gayla

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

I choose bit coin because their have no money investment, and also it very easy to take a money. Right now bitcoin is high in price and it is going higher more for shining bright future I would love to have bitcoin as investment in my life and as saving for long time.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:01:42 AM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
Bitcoin can change people's lives for the better and bitcoin price increases lately so that's why they chose bitcoin, and bitcoin has a great future in investing to enjoy in the future.
I think people choose bitcoin is the right choice and good to earn extra income and daily needs, all depending on the needs and strategies in want to achieve sesui in want because this is a good opportunity to advance ourselves with bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:42 AM

First of all one thing I'm sure of, I'm really pissed off I did not care to deal with cryptocurrencies earlier! Damn )
And regarding Bitcoin, well, I chose bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to participate in the different start-up that enables me to earn income.  Bitcoin had a great impact on me especially in financial status since the extra earning I get from it aside from my job.  It also enables me to trade only in an easy way. So all in all - that is the best thing a learn from 2017 )
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

I chose investing with bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrency simply because bitcoin is the general digital currency among all digital currency. Bitcoin is easier to be converted to fiat currencies rather than tokens and other cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin and many more. I do not pay much attnetion to bitcoin before even if I always hear or see an advertisement of it through social media platforms. One day I got interested with it because I am seeing a lot of people confirming that you can earn from it. So when I tried to search it, I first discovered mobile application faucets which are legit because it was proved and tested by myself but I realized lately that I was just earning very small amount from it so I searched again for other methods. Until searching with it lead me to this forum, which is the bitcointalk forum. At first, I totally do not understand how you can earn with this forum but when I read and read through different threads, I finally understood its concept and tried to rank up my account until I joined signature campaign for the first time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:57:41 AM

I do not dare to say that everyone here is a bitcoin expert, but maybe everyone here uses bitcoin or any other Altcoins for the purpose of making money. The digital money market never stops us all. There are always opportunities for us to make money from them so they still choose Bitcoin to invest

Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:43:23 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 08:17:49 AM by Weaklies

Bitcoin is very easy to use. Bitcoin can be easily made from PayPal, Scroll, Neteller and Perfect Money. Bitcoin is also much more than that, and Bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin prices are slowly increasing so much that everyone is attracted towards Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin is very quick to reach your goal. It has made our earnings much bigger. That's why I used Bitcoin.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

Good and strong major reasons of going for the bitcoin is because of my understanding as it being the base entry for other altcoin trading. It is a major means of exchange into my fiat at my beck and call aside ethereum which was just recently enabled.
Also, I do hope you are not referring to Cryptocurrency in place of Bitcoin. The bitcoin investment has really enabled the activation of an extra stream of income and hopefully a major source to giving other business areas the life funds they need.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

I choose bitcoin because for me this the most relaxing online job. There are variety ways in earning bitcoin. You can also do this part time or full time. In my case i do this part time because i have a regular job. You can use bitcoin in buying things online aside from earning in bitcoin. You can send money online or transfer money online. If you want to earn to can do mining, signature campaign, trading or investing. Bitcoin has a multiple purpose and it helps a lot of people.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency for now and the source of trading in cryptocurrency, and so far bitcoin has provided a good change for my better economic progress
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. And nowadays everybody started trust Bitcoin and Bitcoin popularity are increasing day by day. Bitcoin is using about everywhere. And Bitcoin price is so high. That's why I choose Bitcoin.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:42:21 AM

There are many more altcoins but bitcoin is the best crypto at online marketplace. We can use bitcoin in many marketplace by online. We don’t need to pay any extra taxes to the government because there is no any type of relationship between bitcoin any government. We can hide our identity to investing into it because there is no legal information needed. We can invest into any other alts but no other alts in this world will give as benefit and facilities as bitcoin gives. I think bitcoin is the most secure place of all above to investing own money because it is highly secured so I prefer bitcoin to invest without any kind of doubt. Its price is increasing day by day so it will give me more profit than past so it is very simple matter to choosing bitcoin.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

Bitcoin is very easy to use. Bitcoin can be easily made from PayPal, Scroll, Neteller and Perfect Money. Bitcoin is also much more than that, and Bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin prices are slowly increasing so much that everyone is attracted towards Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin is very quick to reach your goal. It has made our earnings much bigger. That's why I used Bitcoin.
I think for investment reasons there are a lot of reasons for me to choose bitcoin. I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives me more advantages especially in finance and bitcoin is a trusted e-commerce to my knowledge. In addition, bitcoin also teaches me to control finances. Although bitcoin is the digital currency but it's the same as the money we hold everyday and keeps on increasing day by day which is also a great investment.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I believe there are so many reason why people choose bitcoin. First, it is an alternative payment system. Second, we can earn profit from it. Third, Bitcoin is an asset and a long term investment that is why people invest in bitcoin to gain profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: