Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

It is because bitcoin is starting to get famous, even influential businessmen are starting to invest on bitcoin. Which is why it's continuing to grow as time goes by. People who started on bitcoin early was able to become rich because it's price way back then was cheap and it keeps growing as time goes by.
Danielmike

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Bitcoin enables the freedom to store and control your money in an unprecedented manner. Free from restrictions, penalties and fees commonly imposed by banks, you are empowered to make decisions about your finances that were previously the domain of financial institutions and governments.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

I choose bitcoin because it makes  e commerce more easier, with bitcoin online transaction more easier, unlike conventional banking institution, with bitcoin one can order in products you want from online store, without  battle neck.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

I didn't choose bitcoin because I want to, but I need to sadly to, say this is the only profit that I could make to have substantial financial if there was an alternative to this I'm sure of to join there also, blindly caught by the society stigma.
I saw one of my friend after some time and his life was totally changed so I asked him that what kind of job he is doing so he told me that he is using bitcoin because at the time when I saw him last time so there was no money with him but when I meet him after some time so he was completely changes then I ask him to teach me about bitcoin because I was trying to same like friend and now I have also a lot of money.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

I choose bitcoin because it makes  e commerce more easier, with bitcoin online transaction more easier, unlike conventional banking institution, with bitcoin one can order in products you want from online store, without  battle neck.

But there are only few online stores that accept bitcoin so you can't really order good products using bitcoin, also there are some problems in transacting bitcoin and have a high fee so buying a cheap things online can make you think if it is worthy or not. I chose bitcoin since bitcoin is the first one and it intrigues me, also people told me they are earning money without any money to start with so I was here.
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin really has a great ability to rise someday and it really develops quickly like its price.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because it has great potential on helping me reach my dreams of being rich. I also know that bitcoin is the next big thing or should I say that it is already the big thing knowing that its value has risen a lot and many people see it as a good thing since it makes their profit higher. Bitcoin also attains many good features which is suitable on making investments more better.

Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Why did I choose bitcoin? well, maybe because I think that it's more easier that any other thing especially when a user has advancements in teaching this site, also if it's very eary for them to answer some questions about it, where they can share it in threads. One more thing, maybe because the crypto currencies are the future for most of the users who only depends on this site.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

I choose bitcoin because it the most stable than the other coins then it become more popular in other people. More investors wants to invest in here because bitcoin has the more opportunity than the other coins. Buying bitcoin in transaction is much easier than the other and there is many wallets that can be use in bitcoin. Bitcoin value is much higher too than the other coin and bitcoins value is always pumping.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

I chose bitcoin because it was taught by my friend that it would be a better future, and my friend was very like my own brother. bitcoin is the first crypto created and designed nine years ago, and has the support of blockchain as its payment processor tool. if you hold bitcoin will produce a long-term profit in continuous growth until the present era which promises more profit than bitcoin. and I still have many reasons why choosing bitcoin as the main job.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I can clearly see that the world is shifting to the digital age and bitcoin is one of the main part of the transition since it has influenced a lot people's lives and it has given them hope that they would still get a chance to be rich. Bitcoin also is very in demand right now that's why its value is very expesive which is a good thing for a profit which grows together with the pumps.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I can clearly see that the world is shifting to the digital age and bitcoin is one of the main part of the transition since it has influenced a lot people's lives and it has given them hope that they would still get a chance to be rich. Bitcoin also is very in demand right now that's why its value is very expesive which is a good thing for a profit which grows together with the pumps.
Yes bitcoin is very important for best lifestyle and you can everything in bitcoin payment and if you have some extra money so you can invest in bitcoin it will very beneficial for and its price going to high that's why your investment will very profitable, so every person who wants earn some money for secure future they joined and their life is comfortable so that's why I choose bitcoin because this is the best chance to make money.

Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because it has great potential on helping me reach my dreams of being rich. I also know that bitcoin is the next big thing or should I say that it is already the big thing knowing that its value has risen a lot and many people see it as a good thing since it makes their profit higher. Bitcoin also attains many good features which is suitable on making investments more better.

I was looking for stability and bitcoin was the best option for this. It has a stable investor base and the adoption level is on the top of all the altcoin ready out there. These are the features attracted me for bitcoin opportunities.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

I choose bitcoin than other digital coins since I can see a great opportunity for this investment. Value wise, bitcoin never fails to be top in the market.

bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Why I choose bitcoin. Because I believe it bitcoin would be more advantageous compare other altcoin. With trading bitcoin , i can got benefit and also the result of such trading could I use to buy another altcoin capital. My strategy trading is day trade with minimum capital
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Main reason is price and same reason make me stay long time to read more about bitcoin and learn how bitcoin work.
will try your url

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Bitcoin has given me a profit, this is the reason I'm so interested in Bitcoin , I'm very interested in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is still very cheap,
but for the moment I'm more interested in Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar.

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Bitcoin users? Yes i am but im not experts yet for this...but i choose bitcoin because i know that this cryptocurrencies is great and very fast increase...We choose to use bitcoins for have own reason and purposes..

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
People choose bitcoin for many different reasons but me too I choose bitcoin because I like the idea and concept behind bitcoin and blockchain. Both bitcoin and blockhain are new technologies which huge potentials and also an interesting role to play in the future. Bitcoin is a first peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and it is acceptable worldwide. Using bitcoin people can send money anywhere around world and the money will arrive instantly that is a great development, indeed!  
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:06 AM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
I think this is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin is going up many people are holding their bitcoin and are not selling despite these high prices, this reduces the the supply of bitcoin available to the general public and this makes the price to go up dramatically when there is a surge in the demand.
Not only that although people sell. other people will also buy at a fairly large level so I think because big names also make bitcoin can fly high price
With bitcoin being this high in price I think we are reaching the point where the average person cannot buy bitcoin any longer, only those that are traders, or that are professional investors can buy bitcoin and this drives the price upwards since they have their pockets full of money and they are eager to buy bitcoin at any price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: