Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4024 times)
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Bitcoin could stop any moment in case of a strong Solar Flair, which usually happens every 100 years, which would wipe out all transformers on earth and thus putting out of order Mining ASICS and computers. Of course, in this case the world would face much worse problems...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatinjax

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

it cant be stopped any time as it is decentralised
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

how it will be happened.its hard to because bitcoin is now worldwide spreaded
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

for me i think bitcoin will not stop as long as many people believing in bitcoin and alson they invest no one else can stop there are so many people here in crypto holding a huge of bitcoin they never agree if bitcoin will stop because helps our financial problem
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Firstly, I do not think BTC will stop. In the eventuality that it does, I won't break a sweat because I have made some good profit from BTC already. However, I think with our combined effort, BTC won't stop
bctm

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

except that it won't. so chill.
ajmahrymohamed

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

i think the bitcoin is the only coin has been standing in the blood market this day's
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

if bitcoin stop the concept of crypto currency will destroy.in my opinion,bitcoin will never stop and it will live long.but we need to take care of bitcoin by giving strong value to bitcoin.as long as we give value to bitcoin,it will never destroy.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Bitcoin won't ever stop and it will never cease to exist on this planet. Whether it plays an integral role or is known as that currency that could have been you will always have some individuals that will run the nodes. Remember all you need is 2 nodes to have the network up and running.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

Bitcoin won't stop, it's a decentralized Cryptocurrency which is user based. Your assumption is what if? Well, if it stops it will affect all other cryptocurrencies and altcoins, that would be the end of most altcoins if not all but that's not going to happen because bitcoin won't stop
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Bitcoin is not going to stop unless no one wants to buy it. This will not happen at least for many years from now.

jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

it is unlikely bitcoin can be stopped by anyone but if it does comes to that point, it is likely highly that another coin has taken its place in the number 1 coin in the world.

BTC could be retired if all the BTC miners migrate their mining power to other variants of the BTC but I would think this scenario would not happen in the near future.

BTC miners are very resilient. Even with the China's mining ban, they are moving to all over the world to start their mining operations.

So if bitcoin stops, it will be a non event as it is highly likely that another coin has taken over BTC as the leader and BTC is being retired and we wont see a sudden BTC death.

To prepare for such a situation and to be able to profit from it, we should constantly be on the lookout for the next big thing.

I am currently looking at arcblock, achain, NEO etc. Achain and NEO are already on the market while Arcblock is in the development stage and doing their ICO now. I would look at it if you are looking for the next thing after btc death.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?
Why would Bitcoin stop? Maybe the possibility of Bitcoin will end can be so true due to many reasons that have been spoiled this past few weeks of 2018. But to say that what if Bitcoin stops, who will do such thing as stopping Bitcoin? Well, let us consider what you have stated. If Bitcoin stops, for sure all the users and investors will get into panic especially those who have large holdimgs in terms of Bitcoin. Maybe, Bitcoin holdings can be still recovered as soon as Bitcoin have started working again or the worst, all the datas will be gone if ever Bitcoim totally stops.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

if bitcoin stop the concept of crypto currency will destroy.in my opinion,bitcoin will never stop and it will live long.but we need to take care of bitcoin by giving strong value to bitcoin.as long as we give value to bitcoin,it will never destroy.
Bitcoin is too strong, I don't believe it will stop in the future, people support bitcoin and they can't let it die easily otherwise it will be an important problem for all of us,

as a bitcoin community. I don't think that bitcoin will be destroyed in the near future, it is still new, and it's not used yet in most of countries in the whole world.
stunningpeggy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Not in 2018 at least, that is for sure. It's too popular to just stop and with popularity comes inertia so I wouldn't worry about that.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Nothing will happen. Life will move on. You'll move on. I'll move on. But nothing will ever remain the same again. Bitcoin has affected a lot of lives and that won't change if it stops. So instead of worrying about what will happen when Bitcoin stops, I'd advise that you focus on educating yourself about Bitcoin, blockchain, and building a solid financial base for yourself based on your Bitcoin activities.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Do you even know what bitcoin is? It is the blockchain a noncentralized series of transactions.how would a global set of transactions stop, it would have to be there are no more people on the earth that is called the end of the world and that will come but you will have bigger things to worry about.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Do you even know what bitcoin is? It is the blockchain a noncentralized series of transactions.how would a global set of transactions stop, it would have to be there are no more people on the earth that is called the end of the world and that will come but you will have bigger things to worry about.
I think that bitcoin will stop if the people will stop using it also because it only runs because of the support that its getting from the people like the miners and from its community so if those thing will stop then there is nothing to choose an option because bitcoin will just stop no matter what, even we like it or not.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

A scenario where bitcoin virtually disappears overnight seems highly unlikely, but after the great crisis that would generate such an event, I have no doubt that people would gradually resume their interest in cryptocurrencies given that their importance and relevance in the current economy is undoubted, although of course the developers would do their best efforts to prevent an event of such magnitude from registering again.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

I think that bitcoin will stop if the people will stop using it also because it only runs because of the support that its getting from the people like the miners and from its community so if those thing will stop then there is nothing to choose an option because bitcoin will just stop no matter what, even we like it or not.

The bitcoin will stop the a lot of suferring to all users.This is a the obe to get a extra income to a people and cyptocurrency is useless.No matter what happen but i believe the bitcoin is a forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: