Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4024 times)
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Well if bitcoin really stops then I'm sure all the other crypto currencies out there will also start to go tumbling down in the drain also because if what's the reason behind why bitcoin stops then surely that will also be the reason why all the other crypto currencies out there in the market will go falling down and stop also. Unfortunately, I don't see any reasons at all right if why Bitcoin will ever stop.
What you say might be true if all other cryptocurrencies were using the same bitcoin platform or blockchain. But, they dont. For example, Eth uses its own blockchain and there are a few more such as waves which has its own platform that has nothing to do with bitcoin and ethereum. If bitcoin stops overnight it will have a little impact on short-term prices of all others, but the others will continue to survive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

bitcoin stop?
I do not think that will happen, because bitcoin is the global currency and electrical money that has helped many people is the lifestyle and economy of people using bitcoin. So this will not happen. Smiley
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

bitcoin stop?
I do not think that will happen, because bitcoin is the global currency and electrical money that has helped many people is the lifestyle and economy of people using bitcoin. So this will not happen. Smiley

Yeah, to make things easily. As long as there is internet connections bitcoin will still continue. On the other hand, business is involve internet which they trying to communicated each other by helping  hand which for sure it's value will boost.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

that's not going to happen, bitcoin has helped the country even to the people who use bitcoin from the economy, changed their lives to perfection, and changed their lifestyle. So I do not think that will happen, never. Sad
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Well, when it stops it will stop, but the question is, how it will be stop, only goverment can do it by banning it worldwide and even if they do it, i dont think that it'll be easy for them to do so specially now that it has been spread all over the world, and for sure poeple will still make a way not to stop it since btc already changes lot of poeples life and give them wealth.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.

Strongly agree no one can stop unless those apocalyptic event happen. Even world wide ban of Bitcoin is impossible.

Yes, In my opinion too. No one can stop bitcoin because many users will getting angry and if bitcoin not doing some criminals act then government will allow using bitcoin.
Jenxx

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Thats not gonna happen what will happen to us to the user if the bitcoin stop. i believe bitcoin have a big part in making the economy grow,bitcoin gives us wealth so if theres an internet there is bitcoin.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

which should be the question is who will be able to stop BTC is not that easy to stop the movement of Bitcoin in the world Bitcoin is not only held by one person but it is held by some people Therefore it will not be easy to monopolize Bitcoin trade let alone To stop the movement of Bitcoin
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

if bitcoin will stop :

all investment will theft , a new innovation will stop .
new blockchain based crypto currency will be started . 
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:21 AM

All I can say that if bitcoin really stops then I'm sure all the other crypto currencies market value will also start falling down because if what's the reason behind why bitcoin stops then surely that will also be the reason why all the other crypto currencies out there in the market will go falling down and stop also. Unfortunately, I don't see any reasons at all right if why bitcoin will ever stop because as long as the crypto market will survive then bitcoin will also survive.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Not in 2018 at least, that is for sure. It's too popular to just stop and with popularity comes inertia so I wouldn't worry about that.

Bitcoin stopped trading mainly with the following actions:
First, the transfer platform: The current domestic transaction is closed and can be transferred to the foreign trading platform.
2. Withdrawal: Users who do not want to hold Bitcoin can submit it in cash.
Third, storage: users do not want to trade but continue to hold money, you can save to Bitcoin wallet wallet.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

which should be the question is who will be able to stop BTC is not that easy to stop the movement of Bitcoin in the world Bitcoin is not only held by one person but it is held by some people Therefore it will not be easy to monopolize Bitcoin trade let alone To stop the movement of Bitcoin
It's true, nothing can stop the bitcoin movement, bitcoin is very unpredictable, and bitcoin no will one person who knows when bitcoin will end, so suppose when bitcoin ends, this is a risk to all of us, so I hope we should always think positive for the future that bitcoin will still exist.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

It's not gonna end, no one has the power to do it right now. In the future, a better, newer cryptocurrency may take its place but that's not going to happen anytime soon either. The only way to stop it from moving forward is to cut down internet... Who would seriously consider doing this?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

It's not gonna end, no one has the power to do it right now. In the future, a better, newer cryptocurrency may take its place but that's not going to happen anytime soon either. The only way to stop it from moving forward is to cut down internet... Who would seriously consider doing this?

I don't think that every government will do this because they really need internet for many purposes and they cannot live without internet. and now, with many people know about cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin and even I think the government has the bitcoin too, I think they want to make money like other people. I cannot imagine if all internet connection is shut down, what will happen in all places which depend on the internet to communicate or anything else.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

It will not happen, but we do not know what happens with bitcoin in the future, but I think it's hard to stop bitcoin, as long as the internet does not stop, I'm sure bitcoin will not stop. in the future, bitcoin will grow more and more in demand, all society.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

its quite impossible to stop btc dont be panic dont think about that no one can hack it no one can stop it . btc is the most secure currency and its 100% decentralized so its safe and secure.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

If Bitcoin stops, I think there will be more people losing money, they will be disappointed, sad. Some countries have to face the economy down
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

If bitcoins "stop", it will cause a mass panic of selling their bitcoins and it will plummet in price way below 0. With bitcoins out of the game, alt coins will start shinning like diamonds on the ground and a lot of people will start to find the new king of cryptocurrency.

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Well, it's a concerning issue, that if it's possible..

We cannot possible know what we'll happen in the future. and if it's ever gonna happen, many people's future we'll be crushed.
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

What does it mean "if BTC stops"? If it concerns its price and extremely high investment attractiveness then it is quite possible scenario. For example, any elaborated strict measures and sanctions taken by a majority of leading countries combined against BTC trading and liquidity inflow channels will collapse it. That scenario will be a stop of Bitcoin as an investment tool and certainly deeply lessen its popularity. And we should recognize that 80-90% or even more people who now possess and invest in BTC do it primarily due to an extremely high profitability of that asset under conditions of almost total absence of cryptotrading regulation per se. Not due to their support of technological progress.
But if it concerns BTC as the blockchain technology, then my answer is no. Blockchain technology can't be stopped. But I think that it is a high price and strong bull sentiments that hinders a practical use of BTC because almost nobody pays now in BTC for goods and services (except lambos Smiley ) while expecting a longterm continuation of a strong growth of BTC price (remember the meme about a man who paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza in the beginning of "BTC era"). The problem then is that without sufficient financial and speculative value BTC will not be able to further lead a cryptotechnology sector because BTC will be an outdated technology for many practical use cases in coming years.  

Fusion $FSN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: