Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451960 times)
grnbrg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Official LRM shill

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:31:25 PM

A very interesting incremental pricing structure has just appeared on BitFunder. I wonder who is responsible for it... Huh I'm pretty sure it's not LR himself, (...)

Nope, it's not @Lab_Rat.  Just confirmed with him.  Someone else is trying to breadcrumb the price up.  Smiley

We should be hearing from the Rat himself shortly regarding Saturday's dividend payments.

grnbrg.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:49:14 PM

I am back and will be making an announcement regarding many things that occurred while I was away.  Please be patient as I'm still settling back in and have a lot to do.

mmmerlin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:53:12 PM

A very interesting incremental pricing structure has just appeared on BitFunder. I wonder who is responsible for it... Huh I'm pretty sure it's not LR himself, (...)

Nope, it's not @Lab_Rat.  Just confirmed with him.  Someone else is trying to breadcrumb the price up.  Smiley

We should be hearing from the Rat himself shortly regarding Saturday's dividend payments.

grnbrg.

All I can say for sure about that pricing structure is it must have taken a long time to do, each of those would have to be set by hand  Undecided
John122

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:15:22 PM

It seems to me that this pricing structure will only prevent the price from going up (it has already gone way down from the 0.23 BTC we had yesterday).
It just looks like somebody was looking to pump and dump from the beginning...
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:35:08 PM

It seems to me that this pricing structure will only prevent the price from going up (it has already gone way down from the 0.23 BTC we had yesterday).
It just looks like somebody was looking to pump and dump from the beginning...

The "Estimated Value" is hardly what the going price is usually.

The going price is what you can sell 100 or so shares at.

Whoever is selling shares in those groups is actually giving people a chance to get cheap shares. I'd estimate that LRM shares will easily go up to 0.50 BTC once they hit 10-15TH or so.
redphlegm

Activity: 246

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:43:27 PM

I am back and will be making an announcement regarding many things that occurred while I was away.  Please be patient as I'm still settling back in and have a lot to do.

I, for one, would actually be willing to send the second dividend back if there was some way of assuring that everyone would do the same. In the grand scheme of things, it's pretty minimal and I'd rather the bond not suffer from a fat-finger or mistaken double-click than pad our wallets.

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:17:48 AM

Hello everyone.  While I was gone, ~90GH was added to LRMs hashrate totalling an average of just over 695GH/s.  There is a lot more hardware that should be received soon that will drive this up further.  On top of the hardware owned and soon to be owned by LRM, it appears BitFury should have some equipment on hand soon which means Dave will be mining for us for at least 2 weeks.  The hashrate is climbing rapidly with a lot more on the way.

In the past week it appears the price of bonds has touched 0.25 BTC per bond and has only a few small asks before it will hit that point again.  It appears that an individual has decided to place a large amount of small sell orders ranging between 0.2 and 0.6BTC per bond.  I would like to assure you this is not me, but I'm quite curious as to how this will effect the price.  It's a free market now so lets see where that goes.

The individual I left in charge did wonderful holding down the LRM fort... until it was time for dividends that is.  What a nice birthday present to find out my company gave out a free 30BTC :rolleyes:  Unfortunately this is an amount that will could effect the company in the short run and has resulted in my making the hard decision to cut half of the "extra" dividends paid out from this coming weeks dividends and I will be eating the other half.  Consider it a bonus from me personally.  I apologize to those purchasing bonds this week as they will see a slight pay-cut, but I hope to make up for this by increasing the hashrate significantly either this week or next.  I hope everyone enjoyed the free BTC caused by a little error on BitFunder, but don't expect that to happen again Wink

Thank you to everyone who has offered to send back the extra dividend payout, but I can't request that of people and I don't expect anyone to feel obligated to do so.

I have updated the hashrate graph although the site doesn't state I have done so yet.  There is a lot to do and little time to do it today as I just got back.  Expect a lot more updates this week as things progress.

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:31:06 AM

Something I forgot to add is that LRM not only solved it's first block while I was away, but it's second block as well.

kaneda2004

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:02:12 AM

Say the word and I'll send back the extra dividend. (reply w/ an address).
Also, something is afoot with blockchain.info and I can't login to my wallet.. once I can I will send back the overage.
BKM

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:21:59 AM

Something I forgot to add is that LRM not only solved it's first block while I was away, but it's second block as well.

Thanks for the updates Lab! A blinding flash of the obvious occurred to me and I picked up more bonds/shares (what are they called, really?) with my dividends. Bonus DRIP - gotta love it. Since you are not asking for them back I figured that was the best way to pay it forward.

Cheers and heres to a big bump in hash this week.
Dropthebass

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:23:20 AM

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see our hashing increasing ! Cheesy Keep it up Lab Rat.
Bargraphics

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:49:34 PM

Unfortunately this is an amount that will could effect the company in the short run and has resulted in my making the hard decision to cut half of the "extra" dividends paid out from this coming weeks dividends and I will be eating the other half.  Consider it a bonus from me personally.  I apologize to those purchasing bonds this week as they will see a slight pay-cut, but I hope to make up for this by increasing the hashrate significantly either this week or next.  I hope everyone enjoyed the free BTC caused by a little error on BitFunder, but don't expect that to happen again Wink

Just for everyone reading this,

This will likely lower the share price but only for this week. Hold on to those shares while this gets fixed.
mmmerlin

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:00:25 PM

Unfortunately this is an amount that will could effect the company in the short run and has resulted in my making the hard decision to cut half of the "extra" dividends paid out from this coming weeks dividends and I will be eating the other half.  Consider it a bonus from me personally.  I apologize to those purchasing bonds this week as they will see a slight pay-cut, but I hope to make up for this by increasing the hashrate significantly either this week or next.  I hope everyone enjoyed the free BTC caused by a little error on BitFunder, but don't expect that to happen again Wink

This will likely lower the share price but only for this week. Hold on to those shares while this gets fixed.

It should be pretty minor, I think the 50/50 split is commendable.
Bargraphics

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:04:10 PM

Ya it's not really a big deal, but people here seemed to be spooked easily.
mmmerlin

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:47:09 PM

True, but I think that the increase in hash-rate will more than compensate, and even the most short-sighted out there (and admittedly that's saying something) will be able to look more than one week into the future!
BKM

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:51:54 PM

True, but I think that the increase in hash-rate will more than compensate, and even the most short-sighted out there (and admittedly that's saying something) will be able to look more than one week into the future!

Lab_Rat Mining is a long play - those that are short sighted are going to lose out on a good buying opportunity this week. I think he has proven himself with the launch and scaling up in the last few weeks. We could certainly be in for a nice surprise on hashing increases in this week and the next.
Bargraphics

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

Lab_Rat Mining is a long play - those that are short sighted are going to lose out on a good buying opportunity this week. I think he has proven himself with the launch and scaling up in the last few weeks. We could certainly be in for a nice surprise on hashing increases in this week and the next.

I'd actually be rather surprised if each week wasn't a pleasant surprise of increased hashrate until the brunt of the Bitfury Deliver comes.

Dave is supposed to be mining for LRM for at least 2 weeks with 400GH + 100GH for ever 3900 Shares sold (not sure til when) but there are 35,000 shares sold so we can probably expect Dave to mine with 1TH or so just for LRM, hopefully soon Smiley
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 09:42:55 PM

I'd actually be rather surprised if each week wasn't a pleasant surprise of increased hashrate until the brunt of the Bitfury Deliver comes.

Dave is supposed to be mining for LRM for at least 2 weeks with 400GH + 100GH for ever 3900 Shares sold (not sure til when) but there are 35,000 shares sold so we can probably expect Dave to mine with 1TH or so just for LRM, hopefully soon Smiley

It was 400GH + 100GH for every 3900 sold after the point of that announcement.  I believe we hit 500GH and may be at 600GH.  I'll have to look, I know it's close.

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 09:45:15 PM

Listing some additional bonds today.

BKM

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:31:26 PM

It was 400GH + 100GH for every 3900 sold after the point of that announcement.  I believe we hit 500GH and may be at 600GH.  I'll have to look, I know it's close.

You any closer to listing how much hash power you have committed to buy and from who? Very curious if ordered cointerra and if you made the bullet run when you converted the July MR's to Monarchs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: