Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451942 times)
grnbrg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:50:19 PM

Is the contract holders list going to be updated before the deadline so we can confirm our request?  Thanks!

The newest contract list (which is about a week old) is at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwbzFyUDdWUkpZeXM&usp=sharing

grnbrg.
babraham

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

I got that, I was asking if the list will be updated with New Contracts vs. Old so we can confirm Zach has converted us if we asked to do so.  There are no retro bonuses, so it is important to be clear which contract we have if we have asked to move to the new...
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

I got that, I was asking if the list will be updated with New Contracts vs. Old so we can confirm Zach has converted us if we asked to do so.  There are no retro bonuses, so it is important to be clear which contract we have if we have asked to move to the new...
I checked with Zach, and he indicated he'd post an updated copy with a contract version column "ASAP".  I suggested he wait until Thursday or Friday, so that any stragglers will be included.

grnbrg.
countduckula

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:15:15 PM

Can you explain him that he can put a list ALWAYS available online?

Google Docs provides a way to publish it in HTML just to view and he keeps control of it to modify it at will, he can modify it and it will automatically updated in the Publish html version.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:39:12 AM

I checked with Zach, and he indicated he'd post an updated copy with a contract version column "ASAP".  I suggested he wait until Thursday or Friday, so that any stragglers will be included.

grnbrg.
GRNBRG,
are you working for LabRat? Receiving salary? Are you official representative of LRM?

Why about 5 questions, including my, about current situation with hashrate was totally skipped?:
LABRAT/GRNBRG

HOW MUCH LRM HAVE RUNNING HASHRATE, ORDERED, RECEIVED BUT UNINSTALLED, OTHER HASHRATE?Huh

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:55:59 PM

GRNBRG,
are you working for LabRat? Receiving salary? Are you official representative of LRM?

Well, he was supposed to be an impartial escrow agent to manage share transfers, and since he is impartial between the shareholders involved in that, that bit works. For that and management of the shareholder listing, he is paid by the transfer fee, so as a consequence of association gets "piecework" rates.

Apart from that he has known LabRat since the early BFL pre-order days and has a "back channel" of communication with him.

As he became trusted in the past to disseminate BFL news fairly, he became trusted as a secondary news source for LRM.

It is my impression that he tends to give LRM a large dose of "the benefit of the doubt" due to amicable communications in the past.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
maqifrnswa

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:53:58 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 04:01:04 PM by maqifrnswa

grnbrg is/was paid:

Hi Lab-Rat thanks for providing answers to the questions. Some answers were not provided initially though things are more transparent now. However, I disagree with your attitude in regards to us demanding speculators and investors. I assume you've traded shares before and therefore understand the billions of dollars listed companies pay in admin and investor relation fees every year.  You admit yourself that you are only human and find it difficult to field questions 24/7, this bothers me a lot because most 'company' managers such as yourself are focussed on securing $10,000 to over $100,000 yet can't provide the basic and timely necessary information to investors. It's not just a criticism to you but all 'companies' and the asset exchanges.

I understand you want to be the manager and spend your time operating the business but this is why I can't understand why these 'companies' don't hire someone for say BTC1-2 a month to do admin/investor relations tasks for the business so that the manager spends more time on important issues rather than admin. We never receive most of the company's information and some of the stuff these 'companies' do provide to us is rubbish and just unreadable financial statements.

I have been working on it and I am hiring grnbrg to do this for me.  He offered to do it for free, but I find that unfair.  He has already begun setting up alternate forms of delivering information to investors as well.

I have been available in at least one place for close to 16 hours a day (some days 20 hours) the past 3-4 weeks, but it will now likely be much easier to get all the required information out.  I have also stated at least 20-30 times across the internet that the best way to get ahold of me, just in case I am away from the computer, is to email me directly. labrat@labratmining.com

I didn't mean to appear to have an attitude toward the potential investors.  I have no problem with those asking questions, but with the people assuming and blaring false information, I don't appreciate it.  There is a fine line between criticism and trolling when it comes to the internet as interpreting the context of a statement may be a challenge. I hope you can understand this much.
@Lab_Rat has offered to pay me to answer questions...  There goes my credibility.  Wink Cheesy  (For the record, I've risked around $5k (dollars) with LRM.  Not a lot, but not an insignificant amount, either.)

I've watched him work the BFL forums since October last year, answering questions and helping out.  I've also talked directly to him for quite a bit in the last month or two, both before and after he started working on this mining project.

From what I can see, he is sincere in what he is doing, and is taking pains to do it correctly and transparently.  I will see if I can get some more information to post to answer some more questions.

From my point of view, the company is legitimate, and there is a good chance that I will profit from what I have invested.  That said: Yes, there is risk.  No one is forcing anyone to invest, though.

grnbrg.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

grnbrg is/was paid:

Hi Lab-Rat thanks for providing answers to the questions. Some answers were not provided initially though things are more transparent now. However, I disagree with your attitude in regards to us demanding speculators and investors. I assume you've traded shares before and therefore understand the billions of dollars listed companies pay in admin and investor relation fees every year.  You admit yourself that you are only human and find it difficult to field questions 24/7, this bothers me a lot because most 'company' managers such as yourself are focussed on securing $10,000 to over $100,000 yet can't provide the basic and timely necessary information to investors. It's not just a criticism to you but all 'companies' and the asset exchanges.

I understand you want to be the manager and spend your time operating the business but this is why I can't understand why these 'companies' don't hire someone for say BTC1-2 a month to do admin/investor relations tasks for the business so that the manager spends more time on important issues rather than admin. We never receive most of the company's information and some of the stuff these 'companies' do provide to us is rubbish and just unreadable financial statements.

I have been working on it and I am hiring grnbrg to do this for me.  He offered to do it for free, but I find that unfair.  He has already begun setting up alternate forms of delivering information to investors as well.

I have been available in at least one place for close to 16 hours a day (some days 20 hours) the past 3-4 weeks, but it will now likely be much easier to get all the required information out.  I have also stated at least 20-30 times across the internet that the best way to get ahold of me, just in case I am away from the computer, is to email me directly. labrat@labratmining.com

I didn't mean to appear to have an attitude toward the potential investors.  I have no problem with those asking questions, but with the people assuming and blaring false information, I don't appreciate it.  There is a fine line between criticism and trolling when it comes to the internet as interpreting the context of a statement may be a challenge. I hope you can understand this much.

Oh, he actually has taken the Rat's shilling for shilling then.

So we can treat him like an employee now then...

Grnbrg! Why are my fries cold? Why is there only half a slice of tomato on this burger, and why does this one have pickles when I ordered no pickles?

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

grnbrg is/was paid:

Grnbrg! Why are my fries cold? Why is there only half a slice of tomato on this burger, and why does this one have pickles when I ordered no pickles?

Funny!

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

I've been paid a couple of hundred (pre-split) LRM bonds, which I continue to hold, not sell.  The majority of the bonds that I hold were either purchased from LRM at the standard rate that others paid, or were purchased at market rate from other bond/contract holders.

grnbrg.

Edit to add:  For the record, I have also tried to make sure Zach has an idea of what is generally being discussed in the forum, and have tried to push him to post here to address specific issues when they have come up.  Sometimes it has worked, sometimes not.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

I trust grnbrg even if he IS anti vowel.  That said, he's not representing Lab Rat.  He's just giving his opinion on the situation.  Considering the guy isn't known to fly off the handle and tends to stay cool even when being attacked, I prefer his perspective on things over a lot of other people's.

That said, I think this whole situation is a big mess and we're all at the mercy of whatever Lab Rat wants to do. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:41:46 PM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

grnbrg.

But can they have their pudding if they don't eat their meat?

Corporations For Crypto
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

grnbrg.

http://youtu.be/cpbbuaIA3Ds

Wink

grnbrg.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:05:07 AM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

grnbrg.

http://youtu.be/cpbbuaIA3Ds

Wink

grnbrg.

Money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilnz6hyk3oU

Corporations For Crypto
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:02:23 AM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

I've been paid a couple of hundred (pre-split) LRM bonds, which I continue to hold, not sell.  The majority of the bonds that I hold were either purchased from LRM at the standard rate that others paid, or were purchased at market rate from other bond/contract holders.

grnbrg.

Edit to add:  For the record, I have also tried to make sure Zach has an idea of what is generally being discussed in the forum, and have tried to push him to post here to address specific issues when they have come up.  Sometimes it has worked, sometimes not.
Grnbrg,
I think i know, why LR is ignoring messages about hashrate, but i dont understand why you are doing same?

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bobfranklin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:39:18 AM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!  NEXT!

Smiley

grnbrg.

Grnbrg,
I think i know, why LR is ignoring messages about hashrate, but i dont understand why you are doing same?

The only one who knows about the workings of LRM would be Zach. He'd know exactly what's in hand, what's hashing etc.

BTC: 1Q9zM8QKYGn6PkvogV5YC4PU5TBN8rQNHt
ksenter

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:42:49 PM

grnbrg.

Is this still on target for being posted today?
ICantThinkOfaName

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:55:58 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 02:47:52 PM by ICantThinkOfaName

Edited for grumpy people:

Just a reminder, if you're unhappy with the way things are going you would like to sell your shares for any reason, you can post your shares for sale here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320578.500
countduckula

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:59:23 PM

Just a reminder, keep that kind of dumb remarks for yourself. I'll do whatever i feel i should do to defend my investment.

grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:05:30 PM

Grnbrg,
Because communicating a lack of information sucks.

The only information I have on current hash rate comes from the AMA two weeks ago -- in addition to the ~17GH/s tracked on the LRM web page, about half of the outstanding BitFury hardware was running, with the other half "in progress".  (That's from memory.)  The BFL stuff was waiting for the "Official BFL Two Weeks" to be up for delivery, so who knows when the Monarchs will arrive.

grnbrg.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: