Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
Niranana

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

I don't think it's a good idea because you sacrifice your nerves anyway, irrespective of amount you invested. It will be better if you save more money before you start to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

It is just so simple. Just buy coins which has a good price chart that you think can help you gain profit. Then try the most basic step in trading. Buy low sell high then you can gain alot.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Of course you can. Just remember:
1) Bitcoin has very big fees. In October 2017 my neighbor bought BTC in exchange market and payed almost 30$ for his transaction and than he payed almost 30$ more for another transaction: to put his BTC into his wallet. So if you have only 200$ - it is rather bad idea to pay 60$ on these huge fees.
Now fees for BTC transactions are a bit lower but still in comparison with alts they are very high.

2) Cheap coins have low fees. For instance, Dogecoin: it has very low fees; it is very cheap and rather popular. However, I afraid a lot that during all this decreases of BTC dogs can fall to 0$. Maybe it's better to find some other popular cheap coin from the first list on the exchange market.

3) Don't buy ripple! It's shit coin.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Start trading by small amount is better and to know the situation of market first and to know the risk. And for beginner will be more easy to trade in coins that paired with USDT because only make analysis in 1 coins when trade it. Learn technical analysis is important to know best entry to buy and sell, and also very important to have trading plan and management of risk and money.

kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

trading with small capital means you should look for altcoins worth less than $ 1 like doge, ignis, nxt and many others, you can choose some altcoin to trade
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Thats what I'm doing now I trade only for little amount because I don't know yet. Besides I canvas some site that's fit my little funds to trade. And I'm looking for some alternative coins that will be trade first so I can't lose my profit.

However trading is risky so I'm searching first to success my trading.
lemazullo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Very few people start out with a huge trading account, but with a steady, thoughtful process it is achievable. Trading in an account of $25,000 or less requires a different approach than trading with a larger account. Here are the 10 Commandments of Trading in a Small Account that are sure to make your trading more profitable, less risky, and far less stressful.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

of course you can do this,last year my friend use his 20$ and right now that money is become 60$ in 1 month, how fast its grow? they just buy any altcoin in low price and sell it on high price, its very good you can do this too with small amount balance, the main key is you need try and try more and more dont give up, just try harder

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
I don’t think its hard to trade with small amount of money the only problem is that you have to pay fees when you transfer your bitcoib to an exchange and if you will use little amount of money it will eat your capital but if you are still a newbie it won’t be a problem because you are still in a stage of learning and discovering the world of trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
I don’t think its hard to trade with small amount of money the only problem is that you have to pay fees when you transfer your bitcoib to an exchange and if you will use little amount of money it will eat your capital but if you are still a newbie it won’t be a problem because you are still in a stage of learning and discovering the world of trading.
when the beginner the amount of capital for trading should be small, because if you experience a loss certainly not too big. and maybe when it has the ability and good skill can increase the capital in large quantities.
CryptoFiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

In my opinion it is better to start with small amount. Step by step it will become bigger. In time you get some experience and can invest some more.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:41:27 PM by ValerKat

when the beginner the amount of capital for trading should be small, because if you experience a loss certainly not too big. and maybe when it has the ability and good skill can increase the capital in large quantities.

You’re definitely right. However, small amount of capital gives small profit from all these cheap alts  if to compare it with profit you can get from BTC because bitcoin can fall or rise on several hundreds or even a thousand during several hours. Lucky traders successfully speculate on these vibrations.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Start trading by small amount is better and to know the situation of market first and to know the risk. And for beginner will be more easy to trade in coins that paired with USDT because only make analysis in 1 coins when trade it. Learn technical analysis is important to know best entry to buy and sell, and also very important to have trading plan and management of risk and money.

Trading really requires some skills  and to be able to have that, we should start with a small value which we think that are comfortable to lose with. And yes, this is also includes some technical analysis because we need to learn how to trade in a succcessful way. So, just to be safe we have to start with small amount so that whatever happens to our transaction we can still have some to try for the next round.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Of course, you can start trading with small amounts. In fact, you should start trading with small amounts first as you are new to the market and don't know how the market swings. You should gather some experience and then you can take risk with bigger amounts. First, you should make an account in Binance(my preferred exchange), you can also go to Bittrex, poloniex,etc, buy some BTC from Localbitcoins, then transfer your BTC to binance and start trading. Just start with the amount which you can afford to lose.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Yes you can do it. There is a certain way that you could be profitable even your capital starts from small amount. You can try to invest on high potential coins which do have a small price from now. Then you can consider it as a risk but it could be more profitable for a small investmen.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

starting a small trade will undoubtedly make the best experience for beginner traders, because in any case now the trader's risk is huge and using the minimum amount is sure to be good. so if the worst news to experience losses can be sure the loss is not large and can be used as experience.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:57:55 AM

Study and search a good and potential coin to buy. Try to divide your capital into 2-3 and look for 2-3 coins to buy and hold it for longterm.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

First of all, you must understand it, because when you invest in a currency, risks and benefits coexist. How to try to minimize the risk is the first thing you need to do.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

You are still beginner so for me it is good decision if you will trade with small amount of money. You should experience first to trade cryptocurrency for you to learn different techniques that you can use to gain money.

Experience is the best teacher like everybody said so following the best teacher can result our knowledge improve after.
Its the best way to learn trading is from experience so if you get loss then dont ever give up because its the way to be success.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

For a small amount of transactions, if you want to get a big return, then I suggest you invest in some ICO projects, but the risk is relatively large. If you just want stability and get some small benefits, then I suggest you invest in some mainstream currencies. See how you do it yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: