Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?
OK, so one more time:
The token price dropped because Titanium was hacked, around 16Mio BARs were stolen (rumors say by a team member)
Then TBIS reacted instantly and told the exchanges to stop the Trading of BAR.
However, not all exchanges acted like IDEX for example, and really stopped the trading.
So therefore, uninformed people just saw the cheap price of the BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC, and continued to trade, thinking they now could have made a good decision buying these cheap tokens.

The truth however is, all BARs bought after the hack (21.02, 7PM), will be worthless, as TBIS has now forked / switched the old BARs to a new token, called TBAR.
Only investors who bought BARs before this incident happened, will / have received their TBARs in a 1:1 ratio.
(Those who had their BARs on an exchange, had to fill out a form from TBIS to get their TBARs on the exchange, the others with BARs on their wallet got the TBARs automatically)

To sum it up: Everyone who bought BARs recently, should better sell them, to not loose all the money.
The current BAR token price on CMC doesnt reflect the real value of the token.
We will see the real token price, when trading of the new TBARs will start, within the next few days.

thank you for the news, but at first in shock was when there was such a discharge of tokens, but that's the situation.
Has already received TBAR waiting for exchanges
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I bought in during the ICO and unlike most, I don't regret it and still believe that the team can move forward with Titanium and make it a success. I have yet to see a project that hasn't had its fair share of drama, FUD, bad news etc. It is just par for the course in Crypto, as is the massive price fluctuations and potential losses. It is all a bit of a gamble.

I have my TBAR now, that is progress. Now we have to be patient and see where it goes over the next few months. I don't expect instant returns on anything, but I do hope that Titanium is in a better place come the end of the year, with all this drama behind them.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?
OK, so one more time:
The token price dropped because Titanium was hacked, around 16Mio BARs were stolen (rumors say by a team member)
However, not all exchanges acted like IDEX for example, and really stopped the trading.
So therefore, uninformed people just saw the cheap price of the BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC, and continued to trade, thinking they now could have made a good decision buying these cheap tokens.

The truth however is, all BARs bought after the hack (21.02, 7PM), will be worthless, as TBIS has now forked / switched the old BARs to a new token, called TBAR.
Only investors who bought BARs before this incident happened, will / have received their TBARs in a 1:1 ratio.
(Those who had their BARs on an exchange, had to fill out a form from TBIS to get their TBARs on the exchange, the others with BARs on their wallet got the TBARs automatically)

To sum it up: Everyone who bought BARs recently, should better sell them, to not loose all the money.
We will see the real token price, when trading of the new TBARs will start, within the next few days.

Great summary, in short any one speculating thinking they were getting cheap BAR that would be replaced later by TBAR 1:1 were wrong. Should have bought BAR before the fork date and held like everyone else!
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

I bought in during the ICO and unlike most, I don't regret it and still believe that the team can move forward with Titanium and make it a success. I have yet to see a project that hasn't had its fair share of drama, FUD, bad news etc. It is just par for the course in Crypto, as is the massive price fluctuations and potential losses. It is all a bit of a gamble.

I have my TBAR now, that is progress. Now we have to be patient and see where it goes over the next few months. I don't expect instant returns on anything, but I do hope that Titanium is in a better place come the end of the year, with all this drama behind them.
I agree.  I'll let them sort this out and hope for the best.  No point speculating what's going on when we don't have the full picture.  The idea was good, it looks like they were doing OK until this theft happened, hopefully it's not a huge deal.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

Dear Community, TBAR distribution is nearly complete. Cobinhood, TIDEX, and FatBTC exchanges have received TBAR for distribution. •HitBTC and IDEX are still pending. •Please understand that this is due to circumstances beyond our control. Those with BAR Token held on HitBTC and IDEX before 7 pm (PST) on February 21st will receive TBAR. NOTE: TBAR purchases on supported exchanges will remain paused. Titanium has requested that no exchanges allow TBAR to trade until distribution is complete.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I hope that trading will resume sooner on exchanges to stop the confusion coming HitBTC as they are letting people keep trading old tokens. They are worse exchanges service provide when it comes to support section. Lot of ignorant people are buying worthless tokens and will remain with them in the end.
max5501

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

guys i bought mine at cobinhood but still holding bars not tbars yet.

did you all  received your TBARS at cobinhood?

benjamin123

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

when will TBAR list so i can dump it?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

OK, so one more time:

thank you for the news, but at first in shock was when there was such a discharge of tokens, but that's the situation.
Has already received TBAR waiting for exchanges

It doesn't even help anyone to encourage to sell those worthless TBARs because the person buying those worthless tokens is as fucked up as the person holding those worthless TBARs. Bottom line, that hack made a lot of people lose money and someone usually should pay for it. In my opinion it's the business that lost the money in the first place, which is Titanium. But that is a step we all don't want as original holders. It's just so bad.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Stollaire should resign, most inept CEO in crypto space.

HE is planning to take on Amazon and his staff say project sucks, managed to destroy company in  few weeks

btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

they have handled this Big Situation very nicely. Michael is a wise man and he will take this project to new heights. Just see the Support in the telegram they are giving. Its Best at the moment.
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Stollaire should resign, most inept CEO in crypto space.

HE is planning to take on Amazon and his staff say project sucks, managed to destroy company in  few weeks

Many others are already offering internet as a service  (IaaS) and include: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Google, IBM, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle, Virtustream, CenturyLink, Rackspace, and Joyent to name a few.  Really don't think Titanium is taking any of these on directly  as you wrongly  suggest but rather it is joining a crowded and competitive cloud services sector.

Again, it sounds as if you are blaming the CEO and development team for recent difficulties with team members  not the person inside who stole the BARS. My feeling is that such a hack and theft was carried out by more than one person. Hopefully the criminal investigation will find all the insiders who abetted.

Company dealt with recent theft extremely well. And forked coin is being delivered.... So it appears that the company  is doing fine and is not destroyed as you suggest.

For the potential of Titanium See:  
https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/whitepaper-analysis-titanium-blockchain-infrastructure-services/

Still  early in to its development phase and the idea behind offering cloud computing has a lot of potential.  If the team can deliver the cloud platform they will be a huge player in this space. Hopefully CEO will hire new people with  the right coding skills to move the platform development along. The mock up of the platform they presented recently affirms that they need to hire better cloud developers.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

Same here. I didn`t received TBARS at Cobinhood yet.
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

Same here. I didn`t received TBARS at Cobinhood, yet.

Did you buy BARS on Cobinhood AFTER Feb. 21?   If so you won't be getting TBAR for your BAR tokens as you purchased after the theft and hardfork of the token.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

Did you buy BARS on Cobinhood AFTER Feb. 21?   If so you won't be getting TBAR for your BAR tokens as you purchased after the theft and hardfork of the token.

I bought it on Februar 14.
max5501

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

there was a time Frame until when you get tbars and i did it in time . the Information said until 7 pm i think. i bought at 1 pm 21 february
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

**Team Titans! An update. The dev team is 99+% complete with the TBAR distribution.**
https://www.reddit.com/r/TBIS/comments/82qpqs/team_titans_an_update_the_dev_team_is_99_complete/
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

there was a time Frame until when you get tbars and i did it in time . the Information said until 7 pm i think. i bought at 1 pm 21 february

I believe your case will be looked at on a "case by case basis"  by the company. They are looking at Feb. 21buys carefully.  Let us know how you eventually make out and if you  receive TBAR. I hope your case is  OK.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: