Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 03:23:32 AM

Uhhhmmmm Vlad, You do release that you tried to release a coin called "Nuggets - The miners coin" And you don't even understand what mining does/why it's important. Seems pretty backwards to me.

Don't forget that he also pre-mined and then gave that away to the people bashing him and not a single coin to someone who was actually mining this turd nugget.

The stupidity is vast with vlad Tongue

The stupidity is vast with people who were too slow or stupid to put their wallets up.

Like all giveaways, the first 16 wallets up got the coins.  What's not fair about that?  I gotta check who's mining what?

It was a miners coins cause I paid to build it exactly the way you guys wanted it.  This coin was 99% per all the miner's input, even the name, only the premine which I pre-announced was not per miner specs and I fixed that.  Who has done that for miners, try to build a coin just for you - what ungrateful people!

And I needed a premine to pay for bounties, not for me, i didn't sell one coin when the exchanged opened. and when you guys cried about it I gave it all away, every coin, and look, the same people are still bitching.

The biggest mistake I did was give those coins away, I would have huge bounties out now to build this coin out with the features I want. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Maybe you misunderstood me.  I'm trying to make a better coin as in add features and find the perfect timing for the best stability.

That's like wanting to develop a car with more options and more horse power, why would I care how the assembly line works?  I never have to step foot in the plant to make a car better.

You should not care how the assembly line works. But you have to understand how car works. How can you develop a better car if you don’t know what a car exactly is?

You like heard it is something that has wheels and can turn left or right and come out with stupid idea of a car with six wheels, one on each side, that makes random turns from time to time all by itself. And then there goes an unending stream of how ingenious you are and how you are really giving people what they want. Like as it could magically turn your six-wheeled car into some great device. And when you call engineers (metaphor for programmers here) and they laugh at your abomination of a car, you start calling them morons and say that you will find a PhD engineer who will add features on top of it! And of course although it is trivial to find out that 4 wheels are enough unless you want an all-road, and there is really no need to place a wheel on the roof, but no, you refuse to do that because you are no engineer! What a great approach, really.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:55:20 AM

Maybe you misunderstood me.  I'm trying to make a better coin as in add features and find the perfect timing for the best stability.

That's like wanting to develop a car with more options and more horse power, why would I care how the assembly line works?  I never have to step foot in the plant to make a car better.

You should not care how the assembly line works. But you have to understand how car works. How can you develop a better car if you don’t know what a car exactly is?

You like heard it is something that has wheels and can turn left or right and come out with stupid idea of a car with six wheels, one on each side, that makes random turns from time to time all by itself. And then there goes an unending stream of how ingenious you are and how you are really giving people what they want. Like as it could magically turn your six-wheeled car into some great device. And when you call engineers (metaphor for programmers here) and they laugh at your abomination of a car, you start calling them morons and say that you will find a PhD engineer who will add features on top of it! And of course although it is trivial to find out that 4 wheels are enough unless you want an all-road, and there is really no need to place a wheel on the roof, but no, you refuse to do that because you are no engineer! What a great approach, really.

That's why I hired a programmer and it seems I had a great idea for a coin but there was simply not enough talent to make it.  For example, not even the scam proof directions I gave which were clear couldn't be done.  So it doesn't seem like the problem thus far is that my ideas are behind the tech but rather the available talent can't even design the ideas of amateur let alone someone who truly understands the tech.

Let me find just one programmer and enough bitcoin if course to pay him, to make this coin the way I first demanded and then we can debate the issue of my imagination's inability to go any further for my lack of understanding regarding Bitcoin's structural underpinnings.

And I would also beg to differ.  A car designer or a maketing genius like a steve jobs usually know little to nothing about the actual tech.  Most marketing guys at ferrari that come up with all the latest innovative designs and gimmicks and then tell the engineers to make it happen, I bet know nothing about how a Motor or transmission is built or how it works.  Actually, marketing guys are usually the worst at math and science, that was my experience in college. The things I look to add to alt coins are more like that - I'm not looking to change the very function of what makes bitcoin run.  

For crying outloud, I can't find programmers to do a simple feature like a scam and abuse free Golden Block every 2 hours.  It doesn't get more simple than that - all my other ideas were thrown out as too ambitious.  So clearly, I need a high level of competent programming skills which will cost a lot.

Case in point:  apple just paid millions to hire a clothes designer to improve some products of theirs.  I bet anything that guy knows ZERO About computers or electronics.  But maybe apple just likes to throw money away.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:01:32 AM

For crying outloud, I can't find programmers to do a simple feature like a scam and abuse free Golden Block every 2 hours.  It doesn't get more simple than that - all my other ideas were thrown out as too ambitious.  So clearly, I need a high level of competent programming skills which will cost a lot.

For crying outloud I can't find an engineer to make a moon teleporter.  I mean step one, I stand on the teleporter. Step 2, I am on the moon.  It is so simple, why hasn't anyone done it yet, are all engineers incompetent.

You still fail to understand that the miner's reward IS A TRANSACTION and thus is part of the block being found.  A block solution is only valid for s specific block, which contains a specific set of transactions, one of which is the miner's reward transaction (coinbase) which has a SPECIFIC amount. You don't have an idea on how to design anything, you just want it magically done and for <$40.  You say you aren't "changing bitcoin" but to have a transaction with a variable amount in a block would be a significant change from Bitcoin.  Worse you have no idea how it should be done, you don't even have the basic knowledge to discuss potential strategies in a competent manner.  You just want to pay some programmer a token amount of money and magically a solution appears.

Your a fucking idiot.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:17:48 AM

@hotcoincold

You outright stole 1 million NUGs with your fake sock puppets now you claim you own NUGGETS. 

Hahahahahhahaahahaaa.  Theft does not equal ownership in America.  If anything you committed a scammer fraud and now I'm gonna do to you what I did to r3 and report you to all the global mods. 

Have fun, I have screen shots of all your posts so don't bother worrying yourself too much.

And you're a coward for locking me out after telling you thanks for using some of that stolen free coins for bounties.

I've never locked anyone out.  What a bum you are.  Typical scammer and liar douchebag.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:21:26 AM

@Hotcoincold

And here was my response to that scammer, hotcoincold, who stole 1 million coins from everyone on this thread, using many fake aliases - I couldn't post it on his thread (as the thieving coward locked me out after one thank you post) - he's now claiming this coin is his somehow.  The idiot doesn't understand open source doesn't mean you can't just add to bitcoin and call bitcoin yours.  What a cretin.  This guy is r3 2.0.

---------------------------------------------

Here's something you don't get.

NUGGETS is mine because I paid for it and paid to support it and spent countless hours to support it.

Just cause you STOLE a million coins with your sock puppets means jack shit.

You can clone NUGGETS, and call it SOCKETS and that would be yours, but NUGGETS will always be mine as there is a clear definition of ownership in America.  

We went through this already.  Open source means anybody can add to the code and anybody can copy the code just like my coin was copied but just like you can't add to Android and then call android yours (samsung adds to android massively but can never use it as their own and call it android) likewise, you will NEVER take NUGGETS from me as that is called fraud and theft - so bring it.

I recommend you take a few business law classes, it may save you from a world of financial pain later down the road.  I'm more than ready for thieves like you!

Good luck with future theft attempts, you're at least good at scamming and deception.  

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:23:22 AM

Do you have a filed trademark for Nuggets?  I doubt it.  So you have no legal authority to prevent anyone else from using the name.

Please please while I usually hate patent/trademark trolls someone else trademark nuggets and prohibit Vlad from infringing upon the trademarked property.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:23:41 AM

look at me!  I'm the new r3!!!

I'm going to do the most horrible thing imaginable:  stop watching this thread.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:27:35 AM

For crying outloud I can't find an engineer to make a moon teleporter.  I mean step one, I stand on the teleporter. Step 2, I am on the moon.  It is so simple, why hasn't anyone done it yet, are all engineers incompetent.

You still fail to understand that the miner's reward IS A TRANSACTION and thus is part of the block being found.  A block solution is only valid for s specific block, which contains a specific set of transactions, one of which is the miner's reward transaction (coinbase) which has a SPECIFIC amount. You don't have an idea on how to design anything, you just want it magically done and for <$40.  You say you aren't "changing bitcoin" but to have a transaction with a variable amount in a block would be a significant change from Bitcoin.  Worse you have no idea how it should be done, you don't even have the basic knowledge to discuss potential strategies in a competent manner.  You just want to pay some programmer a token amount of money and magically a solution appears.

Your a fucking idiot.

Dude seriously, I can't be anymore clear about this - my 7 year old could improve something like a car if he had a good imagination.  You clearly just don't get it and you're non-stop hate baggage.  You're negative 24/7 about anything under the sun, and you're so clueless about so much.

You are now on my complete idiot list.  How much did you to pay for those coins under you name cause you're the biggest fraud I've seen in a looooong time?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:38:08 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 08:21:04 AM by Vlad2Vlad

What a loser.

Go back to your "I'll ban anyone after I steal your coins" thread you loser.  

Lets see if you get past 200 posts in the next 3 years.  

What a loser - at least r3 stopped his madness when he saw he broke the law and I reported him to 12 global mods, but you, you idiot, you steal everyone's coins, then start a NUG thread and think you're gonna steal my name and my coin too.

Assclown, it's gonna take a lot more than sock puppets and fake ID's to do that.  I'm a mother fucker that fights back.

PM r3 and ask him the fucking rain I brought down on him in just a few hours or do you think he donated 300,000 coins back to me just cause he's nice.

Fucker, if I wanted to I'd get you banned for your admitted theft and many multiple ID's used to commit theft and fraud, and I'd come after you for those 1 million coins you stole but you're a worthless puke not worth my time where R3 could at least code and proved a real danger.  You're just a fuck-up who can't pay 1 BTC nor have the imagination nor the balls to launch your own cheap copy of a coin so you gotta steal mine.

Like I said, coward, come and get it - I'm always ready for shitbags like you who have no clue how the law works.  You openly admit fraud, theft and crimes.  If my coin were to be worth something tomorrow I'd come after you so hard for fraud and grand theft, that I'd personally watch you shit yourself as you beg me to not press charges.  Don't worry, you only have 7 years before the statute of limitations runs out.

For now, I'll put your sorry ass in the back of my mind with the rest of the people whose lives I will utterly fuck up beyond any repair if I ever get the money.  I will ruin you, thieving coward!

Edit:

Somebody with some balls and an ounce of integrity copy and paste this post on that cowards wannabe NUG thread.  Let him ban you, it's a shit thread - if they weren't talking about me, this douchebag would be talking to himself.   TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:43:05 AM

Do you have a filed trademark for Nuggets?  I doubt it.  So you have no legal authority to prevent anyone else from using the name.

Please please while I usually hate patent/trademark trolls someone else trademark nuggets and prohibit Vlad from infringing upon the trademarked property.

No fuck?  Genius, did Satoshi file a trademark and patent for Bitcoin?

Ahahhahahaaa.

Like I said, you know jack shit about so much that it's laughable.

PS.  Stupid, nobody can trademark the word NUGGETS, and since I'm the first to launch this coin then this will be the only NUGGETS coin.

Unless you think you can patent and trademark the name hamburgers, or wheels or trees, if you want a coin called hamburgers.  Lol.

Hahahahaaa!   Man, like I said, you're dumber than shit.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:51:45 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 08:12:00 AM by Vlad2Vlad

The level of stupidity tonight has reached a new level so I will retire now from the circus.

I feel bad abusing retarded people who think you can patent and trademark words like shit, dingle-berries, or nuggets.

Hahahhahahaaa.

That one still has me laughing so hard.

Hey, somebody please trademark the name, name, so we can steal Namecoin.

YEAH BRILLIANT, idea!  I mean, Namecoin is open source so we can just steal that shit.  Laughing my ass off so hard, man.

I still don't get why so many people keep trying to steal this coin?  AGAIN!  I don't get it!  For 1 BTC you can get your own CrapCoin.  What mindless, clueless cowards and the muppets who actually support such futile stupidity.

I actually did go to school, you didn't think I'd spend money launching a coin that could be stolen that easily, did you?  

Hahahhhaahaaaaaa.  Oh fuck,  this is too much.  What a waste of bitcoins for all those pretty coins under your worthless name and even more worthless logic.  You sure you're not a woman, deathandtaxes?

Good night to any normal and thinking human being left on this thread.

No wonder free speech is taken from everyone on this and many other forums.  When you give it away the way I have with no limits nor restrictions, look at the level of stupidity and hate that spews out of the biggest idiots on earth.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:12:37 AM

What a loser.

What a loser - at least r3 stopped his madness when he saw he broke the law and I reported him to 12 global mods, but you, you idiot, you steal everyone's coins, then start a NUG thread and think you're gonna steal my name and my coin too.

Assclown, it's gonna take a lot more than sock puppets and fake ID's to do that.  I'm a mother fucker that fights back.

PM r3 and ask him the fucking rain I brought down on him in just a few hours or do you think he donated 300,000 coins back to me just cause he's nice.

Fucker, if I wanted to I'd get you banned for your admitted theft and many multiple ID's used to commit theft and fraud, and I'd come after you for those 1 million coins you stole but you're a worthless puke not worth my time where R3 could at least code and proved a real danger.  You're just a fuck-up who can't pay 1 BTC nor have the imagination nor the balls to launch your own cheap copy of a coin so you gotta steal mine.

Like I said, coward, come and get it - I'm always ready for shitbags like you who have no clue how the law works.  You openly admit fraud, theft and crimes.  If my coin were to be worth something tomorrow I'd come after you so hard for fraud and grand theft, that I'd personally watch you shit yourself as you beg me to not press charges.  Don't worry, you only have 7 years before the statute of limitations runs out.

For now, I'll put your sorry ass in the back of my mind with the rest of the people whose lives I will utterly fuck up beyond any repair if I ever get the money.  I will ruin you, thieving coward!

Vlad, I think you are seriously dumb about this.
You see, when R3 "blackmailed" you, you had minimal legal authority to press charges. (Of course no offense to R3, one of the funnier people around these forums, keep it up bro.)
With this you don't. You see a giveaway is a giveaway. Hotncoldcoin never stole anything as you GAVE them to him. You couldn't even report him to the mods of this forum as they have stated numerous times that sockpuppets are allowed. IRL just because the guy giving away $50 dollars to random people doesn't notice the guy in different costumes coming back all the time getting free money, doesn't give him legal rights to press any charges. So yeah... maybe read a little before going and making outright outrageous claims about pressing charges when you have no actual legal ground to stand on.

As for the copyright I don't believe you can copyright a word such as Nuggets as it is used too commonly. So Vlad, I could easily release a coin also called Nuggets... Might just do that.. Except this time it'll be with real, working, super blocks... Naaahhh I am just messing with you but I do think someone should do that.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:27:54 AM

What a loser.

You see, when R3 "blackmailed" you, you had minimal legal authority to press charges. (Of course no offense to R3, one of the funnier people around these forums, keep it up bro.)
With this you don't. You see a giveaway is a giveaway. Hotncoldcoin never stole anything as you GAVE them to him. You couldn't even report him to the mods of this forum as they have stated numerous times that sockpuppets are allowed. IRL just because the guy giving away $50 dollars to random people doesn't notice the guy in different costumes coming back all the time getting free money, doesn't give him legal rights to press any charges. So yeah... maybe read a little before going and making outright outrageous claims about pressing charges when you have no actual legal ground to stand on.

As for the copyright I don't believe you can copyright a word such as Nuggets as it is used too commonly. So Vlad, I could easily release a coin also called Nuggets... Might just do that.. Except this time it'll be with real, working, super blocks... Naaahhh I am just messing with you but I do think someone should do that.

Finally, a man with a brain.  No, you cannot copyright nuggets, I just said that in the previous 3 posts and you're calling me dumb?  Lol.

How many law classes have you taken.  Please, somebody here (besides me) has to know something about business law.

But just like ebay, they built a business on that name and now you can't even use the name bay like coinBay, or if I wanted NUGGETSbay.  Do you get it.  I have 20,000 views, I would easily sue and win saying someone piggy backed off the "popularity" of my coin.

Unless of course you think all these NUGGETS thieves and copy cats are doing it cause its such an awesome coin when they could just clone it for free like spots did.

They're all trying to steal it to get a free ride off the huge views this thread got.  There's no explanation, this coin is a CrapCoin at this point.

So no, nobody would succeed at launching a NUGGETS coin.  I could easily argue that the fact 20,000 people have looked at my coin and knew about it raised awareness much like Ebay did for the word Bay, so that any success they would have could be attributed to me.

If somebody wants to take that chance and risk giving me half their company and coins if I prove to be right, I beg you, spend your hard earned money stealing my coin name instead of trying to be original.

Fortunately, people with money also have brains so I only have to worry about broke retards, which are easy to deal with.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:30:41 AM

That's why I hired a programmer and it seems I had a great idea for a coin but there was simply not enough talent to make it.

You had a stupid idea. Superblocks are anything but great. Even if there is no premine, suppose we have a real coin that sells on exchange. As soon as there is a superblock, the amount of coins in circulation increases disproportionally, devaluing all those coins already in circulation. Suppose I am a small miner and I have spent considerable effort mining several regular blocks. Then there comes a guy who got a superblock and voila — the exchange rate drops and now my efforts are worth nothing. A coin for small miners, yes.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:36:30 AM

What a loser.

Finally, a man with a brain.  No, you cannot copyright nuggets.

But just like ebay, they built a business on that name and now you can't even use the name bay like coinBay, or if I wanted NUGGETSbay.  Do you get it.  I have 20,000 views, I would easily sue and win saying someone piggy backed off the "popularity" of my coin.

Unless of course you think all these NUGGETS thieves and copy cats are doing it cause its such an awesome coin when they could just clone it for free like spots did.

They're all trying to steal it to get a free ride off the huge views this thread got.  There's no explanation, this coin is a CrapCoin at this point.

So no, nobody would succeed at launching a NUGGETS coin.  I could easily argue that the fact 20,000 people have looked at my coin and knew about it raised awareness much like Ebay did for the word Bay, so that any success they would have could be attributed to me.

If somebody wants to take that chance and risk giving me half their company and coins if I leave to be right, I beg you, spend your hard earned money stealing my coin instead of trying to be original.

Fortunately, people with money also have brains so I only have to worry about broke retards, which are easy to deal with.

I hate to break this news to you Vlad because I don't hate you like a lot of these people do... I just find your views and philosophies flawed and you have made some bad decisions on this coin. But this coin doesn't have popularity, it's the thread. People read view this thread to keep up on the comedy and hilariousness of your long responses. So no... you wouldn't win a lawsuit. Plus I don't think a lawsuit as frivolous as that would actually make it to court... I don't think anyone cares about a small shitcoin... which you even admitted your coin was. But no it isn't the word bay that they took... it's the auction website... I agree that if you launched a site similar to ebay with the word bay in it you could be sued BUT only if you somehow made EBay look bad... That is the only way they could win in a lawsuit for something like that.

I think you should open a sock puppet and relaunch your coin under a different name. Find someone who could actually make a "Miners Coin" And pllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee for the love of god read about crypto's. If your ideas are as innovative as you say they are then you might be able to release a good coin but not if you have no idea how crypto's work.

I look forward to seeing and actual coin from you. Good day sir.  
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:39:35 AM

That's why I hired a programmer and it seems I had a great idea for a coin but there was simply not enough talent to make it.

You had a stupid idea. Superblocks are anything but great. Even if there is no premine, suppose we have a real coin that sells on exchange. As soon as there is a superblock, the amount of coins in circulation increases disproportionally, devaluing all those coins already in circulation. Suppose I am a small miner and I have spent considerable effort mining several regular blocks. Then there comes a guy who got a superblock and voila — the exchange rate drops and now my efforts are worth nothing. A coin for small miners, yes.

You missed the many posts where all my other features were deemed too ambitious so then I said, ok, how about just the golden blocks and even that wasn't done right.

I tried to launch a real coin and I specifically said, I don't want another crap coin out there.  I even wanted to do it SHA256 so miners could kill it easily if it was a crap coin but everyone insisted on scrypt.

I simply had no idea these programmers weren't really programmers.  That's the problem here.  But I'm slowly working on getting this coins fixed, I'm not gonna give up and if I ever do, I'll turn my own computers against it and the miners I know and kill this bitch in its crib, cause I sure am not gonna give my hard work to the retard thieving vultures of this forum.

Good night!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:42:08 AM

What a loser.

Finally, a man with a brain.  No, you cannot copyright nuggets.

But just like ebay, they built a business on that name and now you can't even use the name bay like coinBay, or if I wanted NUGGETSbay.  Do you get it.  I have 20,000 views, I would easily sue and win saying someone piggy backed off the "popularity" of my coin.

They're all trying to steal it to get a free ride off the huge views this thread got.  There's no explanation, this coin is a CrapCoin at this point.

So no, nobody would succeed at launching a NUGGETS coin.  I could easily argue that the fact 20,000 people have looked at my coin and knew about it raised awareness much like Ebay did for the word Bay, so that any success they would have could be attributed to me.

If somebody wants to take that chance and risk giving me half their company and coins if I leave to be right, I beg you, spend your hard earned money stealing my coin instead of trying to be original.

I hate to break this news to you Vlad because I don't hate you like a lot of these people do... I just find your views and philosophies flawed and you have made some bad decisions on this coin. But this coin doesn't have popularity, it's the thread. People read view this thread to keep up on the comedy and hilariousness of your long responses. So no... you wouldn't win a lawsuit. Plus I don't think a lawsuit as frivolous as that would actually make it to court... I don't think anyone cares about a small shitcoin... which you even admitted your coin was. But no it isn't the word bay that they took... it's the auction website... I agree that if you launched a site similar to ebay with the word bay in it you could be sued BUT only if you somehow made EBay look bad... That is the only way they could win in a lawsuit for something like that.

I think you should open a sock puppet and relaunch your coin under a different name. Find someone who could actually make a "Miners Coin" And pllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee for the love of god read about crypto's. If your ideas are as innovative as you say they are then you might be able to release a good coin but not if you have no idea how crypto's work.

Thanks for your post.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:43:37 AM

What a loser.

But just like ebay, they built a business on that name and now you can't even use the name bay like coinBay, or if I wanted NUGGETSbay.  Do you get it.  I have 20,000 views, I would easily sue and win saying someone piggy backed off the "popularity" of my coin.

They're all trying to steal it to get a free ride off the huge views this thread got.  There's no explanation, this coin is a CrapCoin at this point.

So no, nobody would succeed at launching a NUGGETS coin.  I could easily argue that the fact 20,000 people have looked at my coin and knew about it raised awareness much like Ebay did for the word Bay, so that any success they would have could be attributed to me.

Thanks for your post.

Don't thank me... Just go make an actual coin and read about crypto currencies. Then people may actually take you seriously.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:16:32 AM

What a loser.

Thanks for your post.

Don't thank me... Just go make an actual coin and read about crypto currencies. Then people may actually take you seriously.

I'd rather be a man and not give up on something which someone else broke when they were paid and given clear instructions on what I wanted and to not build another ShitCoin.

It would be easier to start a new nice, and social non-sociopathic alias and in 2 months pretend to be a dev, not a WEV and hire real programmers and launch a real coin, but that wouldn't be right, and it wouldn't be me and it would be too easy, like cheating.

I'd rather try to correct this wrong.  Had I known the people being paid to launch coins were this bad, I would have paid someone 10 BTC to do it right.  Cause now its gonna cost me more than that to fix it.  But I promised I wasn't gonna launch another CrapCoin so now I will do all I can to fix it and make it right.

It may take me 1 month, maybe even 2, but to me its better than taking the easy, cowardly way out.

And let's face it - can you imagine the blast people would have reading the first 100 pages if this coin ever got fixed?  Lol, I know I'd laugh my ass off.  That's worth something in honesty and entertainment value to me.  And I'm not ashamed of it - it's the truth - I had no effing clue what I got into but I'm not just gonna give up either.

Thanks again and good night.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: