Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

Well it looks like the market is not exactly recovering when you look at the last hour change page on coinmarketcap. You still have the chance to buy tokens cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

Well it looks like the market is not exactly recovering when you look at the last hour change page on coinmarketcap. You still have the chance to buy tokens cheap

i think in the next few hours and days it will go up and down all time. 2h up, 2h down:-)
The market is currently very nervous, many already have the Fomo fever. others are using this again and are selling for a short-term plus of 10%. exciting days :-)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

i think in the next few hours and days it will go up and down all time. 2h up, 2h down:-)
The market is currently very nervous, many already have the Fomo fever. others are using this again and are selling for a short-term plus of 10%. exciting days :-)

Yes the market has been crazy for quite some time now. Fake news and FUD every day, and generally it seems like the big players are playing again with the market. Hopefully the market returns to a more stable state soon as those drops and recovers are not good.
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

Yes the market has been crazy for quite some time now. Fake news and FUD every day, and generally it seems like the big players are playing again with the market. Hopefully the market returns to a more stable state soon as those drops and recovers are not good.

Oh its the normal movement of an unregulated but manipulated market. I dont think its crazy and the correction was nessesary. All about trading right and I trust the luxcess team, that they also can handle bear markets
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

Oh its the normal movement of an unregulated but manipulated market. I dont think its crazy and the correction was nessesary. All about trading right and I trust the luxcess team, that they also can handle bear markets

Yes this correction is good for crypto market. People who missed to buy earlier can buy in such correction. Also this way currency is with multiple people instead of some groups of people who can manipulate market.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

Agreed on that one. The market is very nervous. for me i am certain the project with strong concept and backing meaning ones with traction will surely do well and recover faster than others. This is a good time for many to get in.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Yes this correction is good for crypto market. People who missed to buy earlier can buy in such correction. Also this way currency is with multiple people instead of some groups of people who can manipulate market.

That's right but look at anther funny side of it. Those whales actually know and have experience in situations like this. They know when to sell and when to buy. Those on the receiving end of this are the weak hands who can't hold through a bearish trending market. They end up giving their coin back until the hands of the whales and some times in loss
Anilg

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

We should not expect any crypto currency to go in one (up) direction. Time to time correction is always good for market. We just need to find out some good projects and keep holding those tokens for long time to get maximum benefits. I think Luxcess is one of the good token which we can buy and hold.
girib1684

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

We should not expect any crypto currency to go in one (up) direction. Time to time correction is always good for market. We just need to find out some good projects and keep holding those tokens for long time to get maximum benefits. I think Luxcess is one of the good token which we can buy and hold.

But i guess right now we can just invest in Luxcess ICO, correct? This will take time to list on exchange. My suggestion is we can think about voting option to list Luxcess coin good exchange in starting. Will get more benefits if can see on big exchanges.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

True, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated, so such can easily happen, Luxcess offers expertise in this in terms of their portfolio and is one good thing about diversification, if one aspect is not doing well they can easily switch to another market
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

True, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated, so such can easily happen, Luxcess offers expertise in this in terms of their portfolio and is one good thing about diversification, if one aspect is not doing well they can easily switch to another market

We are in a dark time at the moment with cryptos but if u look at back at the last couple years u will see these dips and corrections are very common and I personally think we'll be at an All Time High, in the next 2 - 3 months and I think Luxcess will certainly be one of them top 40 coins. Especially with its track record backdating from 2014
faulerwilli

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.
And with mining, they made 63% last year. That's very impressive numbers

I see, my investment will be in good hands
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.

That is actually one of the advantages of Luxcess. Their investments are very widespread, so if one market is struggling, they have other markets to gain profits from. It would have been great if in those bearish days of the crypto market I would be able to make good profits from gold for example and return to crypto when it's back on it's feet.

OH really haven't given thought in this direction... How verifiable is this claim that investment will practically go into gold to make up for crypto loss when in bearish mode?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Which ICO you are talking about? a 1700%? that is more than 10x  would be great to share the source am curious now and I want a piece of the cake. I would not want to miss on the opportunity now. will awaiting your reply.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

But i guess right now we can just invest in Luxcess ICO, correct? This will take time to list on exchange. My suggestion is we can think about voting option to list Luxcess coin good exchange in starting. Will get more benefits if can see on big exchanges.

Hi Girib, right now you can only register for the whitelisting so that you can participate in the presale event when it is launched
I would give it a week or two for an exchange listing after the main sale ICO is finished

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

You both should take a look in the whitepaper. Page 29
They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.

That is actually one of the advantages of Luxcess. Their investments are very widespread, so if one market is struggling, they have other markets to gain profits from. It would have been great if in those bearish days of the crypto market I would be able to make good profits from gold for example and return to crypto when it's back on it's feet.

OH really haven't given thought in this direction... How verifiable is this claim that investment will practically go into gold to make up for crypto loss when in bearish mode?

I'm not saying they will but what i'm saying is this, in a situation where their portfolio is diversified, there is the possibility of Luxcess to switch and generate revenue from other means when cryptocurrency is not showing significant progress in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: