Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

The goals on the roadmap of the luxcess team has prestigious aims, if it executes well my LXC tokens will come in handy!
I hope that in the near future we will see some progress in the implementation of the project.  
It would be really essential, especially when it comes to the Royal Platform.
I would also like to see a practical solution of the platform. Is there something already available such as demo platform?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

The goals on the roadmap of the luxcess team has prestigious aims, if it executes well my LXC tokens will come in handy!
I hope that in the near future we will see some progress in the implementation of the project.  
I would also like to see a practical solution of the platform. Is there something already available such as demo platform?

Luxcess are planning to launch a demo of their Royal Platform at some point in June 2018 this year.

Learn more about their plans on their roadmap: http://www.luxcess-group.com/

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

Hard cap is big enough for our plan, to build platform and all the other things. Its not a point for us to rise millions of $ just because of popularity 😃
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

If someone is looking for LXC price and other details,

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia
This is good and useful summary you posted here. Also on previous page Luxcess Admin mentioned some changes while investing. Now people can invest minimum 0.1 ETH also.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.

They a working product that has been around for a time now. I think now the effort maybe is to get some big names on board to keep things motivated. I doubt the development is a major concern given they have had something going on anyway.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

They a working product that has been around for a time now. I think now the effort maybe is to get some big names on board to keep things motivated. I doubt the development is a major concern given they have had something going on anyway.

I don't think development is an issue either as they have a working product already. Now is just the time for the community to work together with the team in other to expand the reach of the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Luxcess are planning to launch a demo of their Royal Platform at some point in June 2018 this year.

i love demos and beta-versions.
If there are beta versions of interesting projects, I often make myself available as a beta-tester.
I like to test and help with my feedback to improve the product (hopefully)
So, if you need someone, I'm ready :-)
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

i love demos and beta-versions.
If there are beta versions of interesting projects, I often make myself available as a beta-tester.
I like to test and help with my feedback to improve the product (hopefully)
So, if you need someone, I'm ready :-)

Luxcess is a real project. I would like to touch the beta version.
I hope that the fees will be successful.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted

Thanks for the recomendation, we Will do that Smiley

Luxcess group
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen! Today we have a good new! The minimal pre-sale and sale deposit now is 0.1 ETH. That's really good information for those, who was worried about the high enough deposit limit!!!

Is this official or just another random news?, if it is authentic, then is a welcome development and it will surely accommodate more individuals into the Luxcess community, more people, more publicity, i think i love this approach and where its heading
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen! Today we have a good new! The minimal pre-sale and sale deposit now is 0.1 ETH. That's really good information for those, who was worried about the high enough deposit limit!!!

Is this official or just another random news?, if it is authentic, then is a welcome development and it will surely accommodate more individuals into the Luxcess community, more people, more publicity, i think i love this approach and where its heading

This is the official statement, yes Smiley

📣🔥PRE-SALE UPDATE🔥📣
Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

Luxcess group
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Just voted

Luxcess group

Not long before the pre-sale starts, I hope Luxcess carry on with the good marketing on social media (twitter etc) as this will be the final push now until investors start getting involved and we need to get the project name out there and known about
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

In any case, good advertising is needed. Social networks, promotion, bounty company. To attract as many investors in the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

📣🔥PRE-SALE UPDATE🔥📣
Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Luxcess group

That is pretty good actually with the burning factor in place. It is an ICO not to miss; all the main factors for a successful; 28 mil tokens during sale. burning to happen. traction exist. Experienced team. Show me the path to the moon.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

📣🔥PRE-SALE UPDATE🔥📣
Hello everyone

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Luxcess group

Okay, now i get the actual reason why this was done, initially, i thought it was a case of high investment rate, not knowing that it was a case of more people coming on board due to a the low supply in quantity, now that's really a sweet thing, as it shows that more people want to be part of this and with the small amount of supply and high community base, this will surely increase the value of the token
Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

In any case, good advertising is needed. Social networks, promotion, bounty company. To attract as many investors in the project.
They represents a good social media strategy since we all are here.  Wink
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Just voted

Luxcess group

I guess still peoples don't know about this voting link. That's why only 3 vote is there. Please update this link on social media and 1st page of Bitcointalk.
I just voted.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: