Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
concatmedial5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Yes i am discouraged with bitcoins after i suffered a solid loss in btc trading Sad
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

Are you discouraged at Bitcoin?
sometimes these scammers are a nuisance to my bitcoin, but does not mean that I'm stopping at my bitcoin, I'm not discouraged at bitcoin, because it's a big help to me, because I'm paying for it.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Should I! For me there is no reason why I will discourage with bitcoin. Bitcoin help us to make our life easier. We know already that bitcoin is volatile and it is risk. Other people blaming bitcoin for their mistake, due to panic selling. And now they are discourage with bitcoin, that's not right, we most appreciate what bitcoin do for us.
Elips1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

no im not Discouraged with Bitcoin in fact im always thankful to bitcoin because bitcoin gave me an oppurtunity to earn a profit because im investing on it. bitcoin has helped majority of people and for sure most of those people are dont have any problems or anger about bitcoin.  i believe can be improved and fixed soon because bitcoin can do amazing things and totally improved the society of economy and it can also add an innovation to the country because of its state of the art blockchain technology.
,,, Seriously, I am also didn't feel encouragement with bitcoin or any doubts, it's because l am trusting with bitcoin that could really recover of any problems and it helps me, so l amazed it. Patience is the key to success and it makes us to be a courageous. We need to understand that all things has a weaknesses on a few days or in a few months.
illbaker4
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

I have my own logistics and reasons and so i can diifferentiate between the goods and bads of bitcoins no need of third party discouragement
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

Between feeling discouraged or not by seeing the development of bitcoin until now.. I'm not so emphasized between the these two. Honestly I personally from the very beginning first got to know bitcoin until now, just thinking that this is another income which I can earn that's not just investing, and it can earn from the various campaigns.
Yeah indeed when viewed in general, bitcoin is still in the big question mark among many people, it's still in the middle of a journey between it will guarantee a better future or it can't be, it also depends on the decision of the entire governments too in responses to everything things related to bitcoin.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

For me it's true that bitcoin has brought a good life, and I'm not depressed it. Join bitcoin Patience is the key to success and it makes us brave, Bitcoin helps us make our lives easier.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

I have a completely different mindset. Once called the market, volatility is easy to understand.
At the moment Bitcoin is falling, it is obvious. Or hoard and buy more then one day your profits will be increased significantly. Do not be disappointed!
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

For me it's true that bitcoin has brought a good life, and I'm not depressed it. Join bitcoin Patience is the key to success and it makes us brave, Bitcoin helps us make our lives easier.

I agree with you!
There is no denying the benefits that Bitcoin offers to people. Thanks to Bitcoin, many people have grown rich. Me too. I am very hopeful of Bitcoin and certainly a better future for Bitcoin and Bitcoin investors.
Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

No, nothing to be discouraged with bitcoin because of price draft still hoping bitcoin rise this second quarter of this year.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

It's true that the incident made bitcoin look bad. Perhaps the cause of the price is getting worse now because of this problem.
Everyone will be discouraged to bitcoin, see the situation and conditions that I think increasingly bleak. I do not know what people are thinking of making bitcoin bleak, which I definitely hope this problem can be resolved so that not many complaints from bitcoin users themselves.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

I don't think so. There is nothing to be discouraged in bitcoin not at all. Currently, we all know that the value of bitcoin right now is still in low but if we do have patience in business and wait for the right time to come. I'm pretty sure all will be worth it.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Yes,its happening quite lately.. Maybe because bitcoin have the highest digital coin value right now than other coins in the market even compared with etherium. The high fees charge from wallets and exchanges are getting higher than the usual. But i bet it wont discourage other future crypto users from investing from bitcoin even with these changes. Its quite the contrary at the least. In fact, more and more people are showing interests and optimism when it comes to cryptocurrency right now especially people from trading.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

No, I am not. I have been in this market for quite some time, and so I have witnessed the many trends and changes that Bitcoin has undergone through that time. Bitcoin, even if it is the strongest coin around, should not be treated as immune to the many changes and trends that happen in the market day in and day out. Every market asset is susceptible to dips and dumps as they are also capable of climbing and surging at any point. Therefore, since I have followed the movement of Bitcoin, I know that even during the times it falls down to its lowest point compared to recent years, I also believe that it always has that capacity to climb back up, it's just a matter of patience.

AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Bitcoin advertise websites on the Internet, thematic media publish news about it, major online forums for years discuss the topic of crypto-currency and issue their own coins.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

Today, many exchanges have applied technology to reduce Bitcoin transaction costs to the lowest level. But bitcoin costs are still higher than other altcoins such as ETH, NEO, DASH, Ripple ... etc. So investors are getting Bitcoin depressed and switching to other coin investments.
cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Honestly i would admit that yes i am a bit afraid of btcs nowadays. their price down swing is too much since the january 2018 Sad
19nataliya12

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Bitcoin is a delightful tool due to its ability to provide low-cost payment transactions. But Bitcoin is not the best example of such a solution. And if you look at the situation from the point of view of geopolitics, the bitcoins are seen as an attempt to introduce a financing instrument
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Bitcoin transactions with online merchants can easily be tied to the user's cookies. In fact, this destroys the anonymous side of the crypto currency.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

if not for me and I am proud bitcoin for me is a very valuable asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: