Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
I'm not discourage to bitcoin but I work hard for it I keep posting and joining campaigns and bitcoin forums
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

No i am not discouraged with bitcoin because i trust bitcoin and i am confident that time will come that the price and value of bitcoin will rise sooner or later. What's happening today with bitcoin has already happened before, the price went down but still go up. I know it will happen again.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

No i am not discouraged with bitcoin because i trust bitcoin and i am confident that time will come that the price and value of bitcoin will rise sooner or later. What's happening today with bitcoin has already happened before, the price went down but still go up. I know it will happen again.
Same here, i would not feel discourage today if  bitcoin's price is decreasing, because i already expected that it will really happen. Before i join in bitcoin's world i've learned and understood how bitcoin's business is running. I already knew that its price will really have peaks and valleys because of its supply and demand. Instead of being discouraged, let us help bitcoin rise again by promoting and supporting to have more investors to come.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

There are no reason for me to get discouraged,i am more likely in a way of positivity,wherever this trend will go i just think is to go with the flow.Whats about to happen or happening right now was bitcoins a test for future improvement.To contradict with the current situation nowadays,banning of well known social sites, high transaction fees and price votality but still bitcoin will be as the strongest of all cryptos.Grabbing every opportunities that this digital currency brings have been able to help me in terms of financial support.Discourage is not an issue for me,but what i want and hope is that bitcoin would continue to spread around the globe and will be able to help our fellowmen in bringing up our way of living.
Yes, that's true mate. Me too. I never get discourage about bitcoin's current situation. Though its volatility is always there, and experiencing some issues, I still believe and confident that bitcoin can surpass all these. I trusted and liked bitcoin more since it is the strongest and number one crypto-currency around the globe today.
wave1002012

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

yeah, already got a little bit discourage because of that things happen about the high cost fees, but we dont have a right change that majority things about that concerning us to make low the cost of fees, maybe some other exchage sites are want to gain more profits from that, but we all dont know the reason, or maybe exchange site made a cost of high fee because of they cant afford to paid the high fee in the blockchain and we (clients) will suffer that fees to be paid of.

When I started, never put in my mind discouragement in bitcoin even sometimes I'm victim by scammers during signature campaigns but it's ok because I did not  invest my own money.
downtimeprimesAa

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

for our discouragement the Govt is totally responsible because they are spreading negativity relating the btcs and their dark sides only
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I will not discourage with bitxoin and infact I am now more positive and full of determination to get bitcoin as my gift to myself and for my family.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

No i am not discouraged with bitcoin eventhough sometimes it goes into the lowest value. Instead i had to be thankful that bitcoin comes into my way, because of this i can see a good future for my family. It give me a chance to make a new path go to the better life.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

I will not discourage with bitxoin and infact I am now more positive and full of determination to get bitcoin as my gift to myself and for my family.

Bitcoin volatility really gives emotional struggle to many bitcoiners. The fear of losing is always there but we should not get discouraged because whatever we do there is always consequences not only just in bitcoin but to all as well. Charges and fees are constant to whatever business you are into so do not get discouraged as long as you are earning more than what you are spending.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

No I'm not. After all there's no reason to be less determined. Its volatility is normal in this industry. Any moment can be our good or bad one, we just need to deal with it.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

No i am not discouraged with bitcoin eventhough sometimes it goes into the lowest value. Instead i had to be thankful that bitcoin comes into my way, because of this i can see a good future for my family. It give me a chance to make a new path go to the better life.
Yes, we need to work hard to earn more bitcoin. We should not be frustrated with them, because we can create it easily through diligence and responsibility while working. I agree with your point of view because I'm just like you. My family is not rich and cryptocurrency has helped me improve my family's life.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

are not. I never give up bitcoin. Because I believe that bitcoin will last very long and reach new heights. I was very successful investing in bitcoin. I make a lot of money from bitcoin. Bitcoin has created jobs and high income. I believe in the development of bitcoin.
Beabtc11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

A little bit discourage.  When I heard about bitcoin in my collueges it seems very promising but later on when I personally join, higher payment are collected.  It seems I am so disappointed but I think it positively. If there are payments it means it is not scam. So you can earn money. And now I have earn bitcoin by joining campaigns.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

No, I'm not discouraged with bitcoin because, bitcoin is my asset and way to earn lot money so, I'm not discourage myself to this bitcoin. I want explore myself to the development of my knowledge. I never give up using bitcoin to be rich in bitcoin. Created in bitcoin is a job or good opportunity to get a extra salary or income.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Why should I feel discouraged? I believe it will gradually be more perfect. It is not the case when every industry is just starting. It is a process that needs to be improved in the system. Slowly modify and slowly discover it. I believe that in the end it will be more perfect. After all, it is a project that is not yet very mature. I think it is unrealistic for you to want it to be perfect. We should give it time, right?
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Yes but i'm not losing hope. I'm still doing my work here what ever happens. I am discourage on what will happen on the campaign that i joined and also the price of bitcoin. Many people said that you should wait until the bitcoin reaches its highest value this year, and i don't know when will this will happen so i conduct a little research, so i was scrolling in the browser it will regain its high value on the last quarter or the last month of the year. So i'm having a little hope on this information i got.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

To be honest I don't think that it is something that we should worry about it at this stage because Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and there are some issues on which we must find some concrete solutions so I am optimistic about next 5 to 10 years in terms of development and there is no need to worry about the whole scenario. Bitcoin is not stable at this point but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have any utility value.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

I was never discouraged by bitcoin gan. how can i be discouraged gan. Instead of investing in bitcoin my life becomes more sunny. although now the price is down but I always believe and believe the price will rise again .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

I'm not at all discouraged by bitcoin. this market, and the unstable situation inside it is normal. considering that it is still the most popular currency, I can say that I am optimistic about the future and believe that bitcoin will not collapse completely Roll Eyes
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

kahit na mas mababa ang presyo ng bitcoin at kaunti lamang ang aking kita kumpara sa 2017 ay hindi pa rin ako nagbabagsak at nawawalan ng loob at naniniwala ako na muling ibalik ang presyo ng bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: