Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

In some extent I am really discouraged by Bitcoin. Its price is falling and many users are frustrated. But this a temporary thing. The market will be recovered and Bitcoin will reach up new price level.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

The value of bitcoins has just reached $19k dollars last december 2017 so how come you will be discouraged on bitcoins, the best thing to do right now is to invest on cryptocurrency while the price is still dumping in order to earn more profit in the future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

A little bit discourage.  When I heard about bitcoin in my collueges it seems very promising but later on when I personally join, higher payment are collected.  It seems I am so disappointed but I think it positively. If there are payments it means it is not scam. So you can earn money. And now I have earn bitcoin by joining campaigns.
You must be new here because if it was the other case, your words would have definitely been different. Bitcoin is suffering through decline but that does not implies it is going to stay like this forever. It is expected to be worth 30k dollars by the end of this year but in reality, the end year value would be even more than this. Do not get dishearten by the present market. Dips are also necessary for allowing new investors to join and old can buy more crypto coins.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

A little bit discourage.  When I heard about bitcoin in my collueges it seems very promising but later on when I personally join, higher payment are collected.  It seems I am so disappointed but I think it positively. If there are payments it means it is not scam. So you can earn money. And now I have earn bitcoin by joining campaigns.
You must be new here because if it was the other case, your words would have definitely been different. Bitcoin is suffering through decline but that does not implies it is going to stay like this forever. It is expected to be worth 30k dollars by the end of this year but in reality, the end year value would be even more than this. Do not get dishearten by the present market. Dips are also necessary for allowing new investors to join and old can buy more crypto coins.
That is right, we should not be discouraged about it, if you found out that bitcoin is disappointing then you have to quit and find something that will fit you, everybody loves bitcoin despite that fact that it is having an unstable price.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Bitcoin will never discourage people as long as the person who is investing is knowledgeable about cryptocurrency that's why they are very successful today by just investing and trading in the market.
petyp123456789

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

Only you can control your bitcoins, and any manipulation of your funds from outside is impossible. Information about the funds in the bank account is nothing more than a record that the bank owes you.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

No, fees are really necessary and needed to keep and maintain wallets alive since there is no such free things forever, fees are also to keep wallets and exchanger system maintenance, if your unhappy and unsatisfied for your wallet or a certain exchange then look for new one, that's it.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

No. Its volatility can make others feel less determined but if you wholeheartedly accept the chain of bitcoin then it would be normal and will not be a reason for discouragements.

NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

I am very happy bitcoin, I do not feel discouraged, bitcoin has great features, great. I think in the near future blockchain technology will improve over the remaining defects.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I am very happy bitcoin, I do not feel discouraged, bitcoin has great features, great. I think in the near future blockchain technology will improve over the remaining defects.
Bitcoin is the gold standard of crypto currency the new standard of global currency. It will survive and thrive. Invest what you can afford and just ignore the markets.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

I am not discouraged by bitcoin because I knew there are going to be downfalls on the way so I believe amazing rising will follow up
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I strongly agree. However, bitcoin had provided a lot of people with good wealth and it is really still convenient to use bitcoin. People trust bitcoin a lot and they have faith that bitcoin price has not yet reached it's right price and that it will still keep on growing in the future as people will start using it frequently in the future.
Eduard Ivanov

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

The scenario is not ruled out when a company can invest in equipment mining a large amount of funds to control network computer power, this will help roll back past transactions or block them
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.

I'm not discourage in bitcoin cause I know bitcoin gives help in my financial problem. We know bitcoin facing a problem now but we also know the value is unpredictable and so many investors want to join in bitcoin its everyday increasing and it become popular all over the world.
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

There are a lot of violent discussions of digital currencies in social networks, especially when it comes to scalability problems (associated with block size limits), but digital currency experts say that bitcoin is stronger than ever and panic in communities should be ignored.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

I think we are now looking for flaws in bitcoin in vain. He is still very young and it is not yet stable. But over time, everything will be corrected.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.

I'm not discourage in bitcoin cause I know bitcoin gives help in my financial problem. We know bitcoin facing a problem now but we also know the value is unpredictable and so many investors want to join in bitcoin its everyday increasing and it become popular all over the world.

There is no need to discourage, i think that is very normal to bitcoin, we have already seen so many ups and down in bitcoin price, we are expecting that very soon bitcoin price will again recover its position and will surely trading in a high price, therefore we do not need to discourage.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

No even a bit. Bitcoin is what it is before. It will never change. It has still the same purpose as before as well. You should accept how it works and be smart how you will use bitcoin to benefit you.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

I believe in bitcoin and its evolving technology, so I just endure all the price hikes and other negatives. I use it as a long-term investment, so I don't worry.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I am not discouraged in fact I am going to use this opportunity to buy bitcoin if the price still goes down. Anyway I am hoping that those panic sellers will be greatly reduced or gone soon because they are one of the reason why bitcoin is struggling with the issue of price fall.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: