Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
I am not doscouraging this bitcoin. In fact it really helps me so much with my everday needs and to my brothers tuition fee every semester. It is fast and easy transaction of money.And why would I discourage it. Its important to be aware with those fake news spreading out.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

At times I was discouraged by bitcoin. Investing in a bitcoin for a while but not selling it, without recouping capital, I began to dampen. But thanks to participating in the bonus campaign on the bitcoin forum, I started to re-believe. And I'm getting rich from bitcoin.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

I do not complain at the bitcoin I just hope it's up to me to sell it and benefit, and I want the bitcoin market to be well known and invested heavily..
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Bitcoin is a good technology and its digital currency that helps people make transactions easily.and it is highly valuable a high price.I am not discouraged to use bitcoin. bitcoin has an opportunity and alternative source of income and it makes people do transactions easily and internationally so it is not a good thing to be discouraged.
I am not discourage in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good source of income for us it is big help in our financial problems. It gave a high price in our investment and easy to make transactions. In bitcoin  my life now is successful.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Bitcoin is a good technology and its digital currency that helps people make transactions easily.and it is highly valuable a high price.I am not discouraged to use bitcoin. bitcoin has an opportunity and alternative source of income and it makes people do transactions easily and internationally so it is not a good thing to be discouraged.
I am not discourage in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good source of income for us it is big help in our financial problems. It gave a high price in our investment and easy to make transactions. In bitcoin  my life now is successful.

Of course not, Bitcoin is a big help to my financial needs and in my transaction with my clients and customer. It gives my life convenience to process transactions in a fastest way with cheaper charges. Discouragement about Bitcoin has no room in my life.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

I'm not discouraged at all in fact I'm very thankful that bitcoin came into my life because it's a big help for me by supporting my needs and to those who discouraged with bitcoin I think this is not for them to use or get benefit on this great technology.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

I've never discouraged with bitcoin even though the current price of bitcoin continues to decline, but I'm sure that the future of bitcoin can get better and overcome all the negative issues, and all countries immediately legalize bitcoin.
It's discouraging sometimes because of its fluctuating terms and it's hard to predict when the price and value may drop or surge. But with what this traditional aspects have brought in the market, we have to learn the mindset of the public and ourselves that this is normal and it will not continue to happen. As the market is getting popular, more investors and users are getting curious and wanted to be involved in the fast pacing digital world.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

When I found out that the bitcoin is giving me an money I wonder bitcoin but sometime I felt dissapointed because of high transaction fees and the transaction nowadays will take a long  time, but even all of that is happened I owe to bitcoin because its help me a lot in my life, bitcoin is good source of income for us it is big help in our financial problems, bitcoin will help me for my future and also to my family.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

Bitcoin is the gold of this generation, am not discourage, no need to panic or be scared, the future is sure to be  profitable, Am sure of earning enjoying regular income from Bitcoin.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

I personally believe in bitcoin. Nowadays we heard lots of people talked about bitcoin and many of them still trusting bitcoin as an investment. And day by day many people uses bitcoin. So I myself still trust and I am not discourage in using bitcoin.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Not because I've never lost my bitcoin here because it's a great help to me and my fellow people just a short one but I do not blame the bitcoin because of the bitcoin I got a deal

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

I see no reason not to trust Bitcoin, even when the FUD was kicking in earlier in the month, I kept appealing to people to stay calm and keep on buying and hodl their coins. Bitcoin is just a asset not a Harry Potter stick that can wave it's magic, however if you do trust it, you'll be rewarded with a great reward (price appreciation) I'm sure all of us here have been rewarded thanks to the amazing rise of the crypto king.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Bitcoin is the gold of this generation, am not discourage, no need to panic or be scared, the future is sure to be  profitable, Am sure of earning enjoying regular income from Bitcoin.
Yes it is gold and may be even more precious than gold. I also fully believe in the ability to receive large amounts of money in the future when investing in bitcoin.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

I personally believe in bitcoin. Nowadays we heard lots of people talked about bitcoin and many of them still trusting bitcoin as an investment. And day by day many people uses bitcoin. So I myself still trust and I am not discourage in using bitcoin.
Various problems come to bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin can pass through it and remain a crypto king. Sometimes I am also discouraged to see bitcoin plummeted. But the bitcoin community is getting wider and I'm sure it will be a great force for bitcoin growth.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I dont really think that its the case anymore. You see, using almost any modern wallet nowadays we can adjust fees according to the urgency of our transactions, and I do transact small amounts, but the fees isnt anything too high for me, after customizing it in my Electrum wallet. Transactions are also fast enough, and after the implementation of the Lightning network, it is said that all these problems are going to be solved.

Bitcoin is a growing technology still, developing and changing, its dynamic and changing, evolving. There are gonna be flaws, but they are being fized, and new measures are being implemented as we speak. Just have the patience to wait for it.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Why am I discouraged with bitcoin while bitcoin gives me a lot of benefits. If you are discouraged with bitcoin because it’s value low then that is unreasonable. Bitcoin is electronic money, it’s value changed is normal. it will rise again. I totally believe in bitcoin.

yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

A cruel reality reminder, or simply a potential attraction goal is exhausted - causing the carnival to end painfully.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.

Bitcoin is just going through its cycle. It goes unto its uptrend but at times there will also be downtrend. This goes on and on as predicted. We just have to be more patient with bitcoin's fluctuations.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Well I know no one who haven't gotten  disappointed in Bitcoins this year.. the price got even less than half ..I was expecting it to at least be stable at that if not increase but this sudden bubble brust have made me loose a lot of money and I was thinking of buying a car with that.. but wasnt able to ... since the value got too down.

I hope it goes up soon ...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.

ever since i joined bitcoin i never discouraged perhaps i consider it as a blessing. it gives me a chance to gain money nor invest alt coins wherein i can profit it. bitcoin really helped to the poor whose trying to join in order to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: