Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

I still try to recognise crypto money not the same real as fiat money that I can spend on my needs, its like a hobby, that one day can bring some profit to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

i am not Discouraged with Bitcoin, because is the leading of all coin in the coin market exchange and any any other crypto-currency market. bitcoin is a real money can be converted at any time to saved our daily need. so bitcoin has come to stay, basically here on the earth, is working perfectly with a high demands and supply.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

I still try to recognise crypto money not the same real as fiat money that I can spend on my needs, its like a hobby, that one day can bring some profit to me.
If you carry on with that same kind of hobby with fiat currency you can accumulate huge amount of profit too, you can use to purchase things with bitcoin and there are markets that allow you to spend the coins to get things, with the transaction charges coming down and the lightning network coming up, it is a good time for bitcoin users.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

In the beginning, Bitcoin faced a lot of criticism from every part of the world and was considered to be a scam due to its several negative factors. But over the time, when experts from various sectors started understanding the nature of Bitcoins and the underlying technology behind it, the popularity of bitcoin soared. One of the best advantages of bitcoin is that you have utmost freedom when you pay through bitcoins. This crypto currency can easily be transferred to any person in any part of the world. There are no intermediaries in between. There is no bank holidays or strikes. No boundaries or borders will affect your payment and most importantly there is no payment limit.
oi,m really satisfied from bitcoin because it change my life and still supporting me.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

I am definitely not discouraged with Bitcoin and altcoins in general. Transaction fees have been a problem indeed, right now as I'm writing they are about 50 satoshi/byte,
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

I encouraged more to use and buy bitcoins because of what I learned. I fully became aware to what is the benefits that I can get through buying bitcoin. It is really better if we have bitcoins for us to have a good future.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

This is all regulated, bitcoin is developing, and therefore the problems that arise in transactions with it can be eliminated. You just need to survive the period of its formation as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

No,  i am not,  in fact i can see a good future with bitcoin.  I will not discourage but i encourage myself to work hard to gain more profits in the future for my family's needs. I encourage myself to save and invest in a long term of investment because i believe that bitcoin will surely rise in the future.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

I understand that all these problems are caused only by the fact that bitcoin is a very young currency and it has many drawbacks. he just needs time to develop fully.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

There are no victories without defeats. The technology is still very new to be hassle-free. Bitcoin is still a lot of people's hearts and minds.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

No im not. Even the price fall down lately that's not the reason to be discouraged in bitcoin. The truth is im so amaze in bitcoin because of the big help it gave to us.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

No dude, I am not discourage with Bitcoin. I think I will never be discouraged with Bitcoin as now it has become a part of my life. from the beginning when I was involved with Bitcoin till now I have never been discouraged by Bitcoin for a single time. so there is no chance of discouraging with Bitcoin now.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

No im not. Even the price fall down lately that's not the reason to be discouraged in bitcoin. The truth is im so amaze in bitcoin because of the big help it gave to us.
The market is normal there's no way to discourage,for now its our advantage to buy some of coin because the prices decreasing. They test our strategies how long we can survive on the affected market for us to prevent losses just updating the prices until the prices range up to our targets.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

No i see bitcoin as a good option other than fiat money. If everyone sees the good side of bitcoin where you can use it to transfer money in just a couple clicks. I had use bitcoin to send money now with my friends and relatives. It's convenient and i will see in an instant if they received my money because there is a public ledger so no one can tampered it. I don't have a reason to dislike it even if the price went bad or good in the past months.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

I am not discouraged with Bitcoin but I am emphatically dismayed by how the people in general react to it, considering the admirable performance Bitcoin had in the last quarter of 2017. Basically I see people to only invest in Bitcoin for a short while then when they have earned enough on their perspective, they stop and withdraw their investments. Simply put, majority of the investors are only here for short-term goals. I am not saying this is a bad business decision but I see it merely as an entrepreneurial discretion regardless of the holistic effect it may cause to Bitcoin's price per se.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I am not discourage with bitcoin in terms of value and its technology. I am discourage how the people handling bitcoin technology especially in campaign.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
there is really some people who are discouraged with bitcoin just because of the price that was very low and there are some people that there account is totally banned.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Personally, I am amazed at the bitcoin technology itself, and how bitcoin itself changes my life, when I was told to buy bitcoin, I doubted it very much, and now I'm so confident in its future, and therefore I constantly invest in bitcoin
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
if in terms of value and it's benefits I'm not discourage in bitcoin because bitcoin has really so much benefits that may help peoples. I am discourage how people use the bitcoin for their own sakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: