Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

I am not -especially recently- discouraged with Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is going better about the fees situation. Lightning speed payment system has been introduced and started to be used as i know. Bitcoin will be better and better in the future.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

I am not discouraged with Bitcoin. Because I waited for this correction, which is natural. Also without such corrections and fluctuations we wouldn't earn our profit.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

No I do mot feel discouraged with bitcoin, but I feel motivation in order to fulfill what you are dreaming in the future .I believed that bitcoin can be of great help for tommorows dream and just aleays trust and support for botcoin for this might be the key to a great success.
Odiss

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

But I'm very excited, and I hope only the best from now on, we have to be optimistic, but not to the point of doing wrong things Wink
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Discouraged must be there, terakadang we back again must really work and know the problem that bitcoin natural, especially when the bitcoin price down may be a lot of discouraged even bepikir whether bitcoin is not there.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

I'm not too worried about the high cost of bitcoin transactions when bitcoin prices follow along with the high costs. I also will never feel discouraged and will continue to invest bitcoin may even increase investment as well with various altcoin. As long as it is promising and profitable for the future.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

There is nothing surprising in that bitcoin grows! personally, I've been waiting for this for a very long time, to be exact since January! now began the spring and the fact that there should have been growth was absolutely expected! so I'm sure that the price of bitcoin this year will still pleasantly surprise us!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

I am not discourage with the current fees in the wallets and transactions of bitcoin because I know that the fees also moves according to the price market value of bitcoin in the current time. Additionally, he price changes and the fees follows it so that it will be fair to those industries that work together to connect bitcoin to other industries. Don't worry too much about the fees, and focus more in holding your investments.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

I am always encouraged and motivated to tarde and hold Bitcoin. I have good knowledge about this coin and I know that its price is always volatile, so I don't panic when the price go down, because we are used that BTC price go up and down all the time almost.
But generally Bitcoin is the most successful crypto right now, and it have the best value and potential so there is no reason to become discouraged with BTC.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

I am not discouraged with bitcoin,I am motivated always eventhough  this past few months is not good.Because I know that I can get good profit here that's is why I'm giving effort.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Honestly I'm a bit 'disappointed and discouraged by the bitcoin because I did not expect such a strong decline and above all I did not expect a recovery that is slow to arrive.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

if we consider the date of the post, those high fees and time lacks are quite normal because there was a shockingly high investments and money transfered into btc which was a suprise for anyone but I think those things will get solved with time.
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

In business everyone want to earn and gain money more and more so when the price will increase then the fee will also be increase but it is not a serious matter to be discouraged. How man can be discourage when he getting/earning a lot from bitcoin business I think he will encourage with huge earning.

Personally I am so glad, encourage and much confident with business because I am seeing bitcoin the most dominant and popular currency in future.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.
I am not discourage in bitcoin ,  I have trust and believe in bitcoin is continues increasing his popularity and value is continues spreading day by day. Bitcoin is here and give high profit. So many in wants to join in bitcoin because they know the benefits and advantage of bitcoin.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.

Well that's great, and for me we cannot excape the time that somehow we are being discouraged in everything that surrounds us, like here we pay harder to have our own profit but sometimes we felt like giving up because sometimes the campaigns doesnt play fair or even scams, and I think we should not focus ourselves to that part but on how our we going to be  if we are already successful.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Including the menacingly slow transfer rate? Then yes, I feel discouraged and I fear for the future of bitcoins because of this. I can never be at peace when people do nothing to address these problems. This will eat away the price of bitcoins slowly. I do hope someone finds a way to remedy this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:04 AM

I am not discouraged because even though Bitcoin has a problem sometimes but still I'm thankful because it helped me to income more. Also, even though there's a problem with transaction, I know it will be fine.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

No I do mot feel discouraged with bitcoin, but I feel motivation in order to fulfill what you are dreaming in the future .I believed that bitcoin can be of great help for tommorows dream and just aleays trust and support for botcoin for this might be the key to a great success.
Jerson

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

there's are a time of disappointed because little was known about cryptocurrency but now I know what happened to the virtual currency suddenly break down in then recovering again now I no worries about it.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

To be honest, I also feel like what you are saying. With not yet legalised bitcoin, withdrawal fees, and others. I also feel worried
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: