Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

Discouraged? I was disappointed with bitcoin when I discovered that bitcoin was in bad condition but did not affect the condition of bitcoin but it gave me bitcoin confidence that I would not lose my bitcoin integrates.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

People will get discouraged about cryptocurrency if they will lose a huge amount of investment due to investing at the wrong time but if they are earning enough profit for their living then they will just focus on trading in the market.

88jewel

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

No I am not discouraged with biotcoin. Although I am just new in bitcoin so i have not experienced exactly the contemplation hereto presented, however i am still optomistiic in bitcoin and that what's happening is just part of the whole process of legitimizing crypto currencies. What is important right now is the support of us for the bitcoin.   
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

I think we are now looking for flaws in bitcoin in vain. He is still very young and it is not yet stable. But over time, everything will be corrected.
No I'm certainly not. It's just that I'm disappointed with its current situation. Remember that we're all investors here and we must help each other to survive bitcoin and make it continue its function. Don't be discouraged cause in every fall there's a way to stand up and bitcoin is figuring it out at this moment. We just have to wait the help is coming and we will all rise again.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

Im not discouraged with bitcoin because it is stable investment in the market,considering that it is the most popular currency.I dont believe that bitcoin wil collapse in the near future.I can see rge bitcoin will continue to do so untill such transactions will become smooth and less expensive.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

No, bitcoin has become extra income for me, by taking a little time then I can earn, although currently there are a lot of negative news about bitcoin but I do not care and always think that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

No I am not discouraged of bitcoin at all. Things like these have happened before and in the end it turned out well. I still believe bitcoin can bounce back up again. We just have to give it a little time and wait patiently. Mostly those greedy investors are the ones that feel bad of bitcoin because they are losing more than they bought.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:19 AM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

People are encouraged to be careful of Bitcoin and other virtual currency. Any risk associated with the ownership or use of Bitcoin is borne solely by the owner or user of Bitcoin and virtual currency ...
If the bitcoin price and the cost of the hatus out at the time of the transaction, it must be followed, because it all depends on the price of bitcoin itself, so, I think it's a fair matter, and I'm not discouraged

very well said, I  am not also discouraged because  this is cryptocurreny and everything may happened but at the end of the day  it also gives  us an opportunity to earn. I can't see any disasvantage of bitcoin in my life so.no I am not discouraged anything that is happening in bitcoin .
wentdream

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Here is a good ico just opened that you can research and decide about.  If you just want to try them out you can get 20,000 MTC from Marinecoin for each successful marketing task that is completed.  They are using time dilution technology to evenly distribute 9 billion to anyone that completes the artificial intelligence mission.  This is real I have been collecting many MTC.   machine to machine - time dilution technology - self sustaining - zero fees -   marineco.in/ico
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I am certainly not discourage at all. I know there are lot of people i know who are very affected of bitcoin’s status and they feel down, scared that bitcoin will not recover anymore. But i guess this is just a part of a business. In some point its low and then it will get back in no time. Im just being positive til now.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Yes sometimes, but i am encourage with my colleagues. with them i am very much motivated because they are earning good profit. Maybe if there are no more profits i might panic. I don't usually read reports i validate them. I am also a very positive minded person so i think this is one of my assets.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Well frankly speaking slightly yes their is a little discouragement due to meriting system and because of that the new bitcoin users are encountering some difficulties in ranking up. But then when there are some signature campaigns who accepted new comers like me Jr members even without merit .and still working hard to gain merit to gain high rates.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

yes...sometimes i am really discourage with bitcoin because of the latest news that there are campaign that they don't give your salary,but even like that i still trust bitcoin and i know that they will realize that it is not good for them to get there salary.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

I am not discouraged by bitcoin. Now that bitcoin transactions are no longer congested and the lightning network has solved the problem of congestion, the transaction cost of bitcoin has dropped a lot. This is helpful for the development of bitcoin. I will continue to hold my bitcoin, which has great potential for development.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Absolutely not. Despite the challenges that bitcoin is facing right now, i have always been positive that it will overcome it. Moreover, bitcoin had come a long way and had actually lroven itself wortg it for investment. Eventhough there have been rumors that it will eventually die or what, i definitely don’t believe it.

urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

yes i am really discourage in bitcoin because my friend suffer in waiting for the money that comes from bitcoin it is almost 5 months from now so i felt so lonely with that.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I'm afraid yes. And the fact that bitcoin is dropping low, people are getting afraid as well in terms of investing their money and time. And because of that moderators and campaign companies might also be decreasing projects. However, it's too early for bitcoin to die since it doesn't even reached atleast more than a year of the world getting to know about bitcoin. So we still have the time and opportunity to continue to strengthen bitcoin.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Well, I think with how the cryptocurrency market has been trending and especially with the price dip we are all entitled to feel a level of discouragement. However as a bitcoin user and who has invested quite a lot of time, money and effort in this venture I could still say that I am still looking forward to the weeks and days to come as that would mean that I would still have a bit of an optimist in me. That way I am still all in in bitcoin yet I can also admit that I am discouraged

bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Sometimes because you cannot remove me that kind of feeling because if something are not functioning well you are absolutely gonna feel discouraged about it you feel that it is not worth it because it is just keeps on falling ir is just like you are losing hope un them anymore you are not getting what you wanted now. It is hard to find a will to go on it is hard to find an inspiration behind those thing but then you have no choice i dont want to lose money do i am just gonna hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: