Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
I've never feel any discouraged in bitcoin because eventhough the price of bitcoin is getting lower I'm still hoping that soon it will increase because it is now being popular to other countries especially for those countries who accepted bitcoin . Everything is not perfect and stable that all you need is patience and hardwork to be successful.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.

yeah blockchain problem is a bit discouraged about bitcoin. because if theirs a lot of people putting a huge amount of  bitcoin in blockchain  there is a tendency that's system would crash or it work so slow. another thing is that bitcoin don't have stable price so if you have a lot of bitcoin i suggest use a right wallet were in even though bitcoin price would fall down it would not affect the volume of your bitcoin, unlike other wallet your profit would depend on how high or low each bitcoin price. so that's are the things that bitcoin would discouraged in the long run.

Discouraging part is that if you want to buy a thing which price is small and you use bitcoin as payment than transaction fee is more than the price of the thing you bought. I've never feel any discouraged in bitcoin because eventhough the price of bitcoin is getting lower I'm still hoping that soon it will increase
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

very wrong if discouraged against bitcoin.
we should be proud to know and be able to join bitcoin. because bitcoin has changed our lives with a fast time. with bitcoin we get a lot of money and we can buy what you want. we should be grateful to know about bitcoin.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

What is done is done and you can not reverse it. So there is nothing we can do about it. Instead of feeling down and discourage, why not give some more and more faith on bitcoin for it has helped and still helping us. There is always a problem but it will make anyone and even bitcoin better.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Instead of discourage, I incourage not only my self but also my friends to try Bitcoin because this is the future, it give us hope to stop poverty and to change our life forever. There are many people here that is millionaire today because of Bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:50:26 AM

I am not discourage with bitcoin in terms of value and its technology. I am discourage how the people handling bitcoin technology especially in campaign.
Me too, I'm also not discouraged with Bitcoin. Even though the price is not high compared last year, I still believe that it will get higher. As of now, it's slowly rising; I think it will continue.

jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

No, actually I depend my future in btc. I've never feel any discouraged in bitcoin because even though the price of bitcoin is getting lower. Sometimes I feel afraid because of the price of btc. I'm still hoping that soon it will increase because it is now being popular to other countries especially for those countries who accepted bitcoin. But that is okay because I can still collecting btc while the price is still down. Everything is not perfect and stable that all you need is patience and hardwork to be successful. I never buy btc actually, I just collect it from my side jobs. So I am very happy with that, and I am so excited about waiting for all my dreams become true.
Windybi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

There was a time when I was really depressed when the bitcoin went down for quite some time. And now I have a bit of fun seeing the bitcoin being restored very well.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

I'm not discourage with bitcoin, and instead I'm encourage to do bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will help us to achieve our goal, just have faith in bitcoin. Don't think the negative thing's in bitcoin, instead think the good thing's and good opportunity that bitcoin had made for us.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I'm not discourage with bitcoin, and instead I'm encourage to do bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will help us to achieve our goal, just have faith in bitcoin. Don't think the negative thing's in bitcoin, instead think the good thing's and good opportunity that bitcoin had made for us.

Before I join bitcoin expectations have been set already for myself so whatever happens I am not discourage with bitcoin. And also this happens naturally the rising and falling of its price because this will make the bitcoin even stronger after all the challenges we've gone through.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

All this was predicted 4-5 years ago. It was obvious. It is necessary to wait for a technological solution
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

No, I am not. Even when the price falls down I perfectly understand that it is a normal situation on the market. Bitcoin gave us a lot of opportunities and I don't see any reason to be discouraged.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

Over the past years and up till the recent times, bitcoin has experienced numerous challenges, which has tried to cut short its existence. Regardless, it is still in existence and is gaining more awareness by the day. Despite all these, it is still the first known cryptocurrency and sixth known currency. So, i am not discouraged with the currency.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

I believe in bitcoins technology and i also believe it will find a way to scale and return to the good old days of cheap and fast transactions. Itll just take some time.

Same here, I limit as much as possible my transactions using bitcoin because of very high transaction fees nowadays but since I'm holding then and still waiting for it to recover from $20k then I think I wouldn't be that much affect now that the fees are very high and the transactions were slow.

Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

There was a time when I was really depressed when the bitcoin went down for quite some time. And now I have a bit of fun seeing the bitcoin being restored very well.
Never been discourage to bitcoin,eventhough prices go down last time.I've always think positively and wait patiently when it goes high.Changes is constant.I know that,so i have nothing to worry.Don't get upset anyway because values isn't permanent.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

Of course not. Bitcoin is rising so I feel very happy. It helps me increasingly believe in bitcoin, believe in the cryptocurrency market. Since there is bitcoin my income stream is increasing. I am very thankful for the presence of bitcoin.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Compared to the original price, I still feel good about owning my Bitcoin

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

no im not Discouraged with Bitcoin in fact im always thankful to bitcoin because bitcoin gave me an oppurtunity to earn a profit because im investing on it. bitcoin has helped majority of people and for sure most of those people are dont have any problems or anger about bitcoin.  i believe can be improved and fixed soon because bitcoin can do amazing things and totally improved the society of economy and it can also add an innovation to the country because of its state of the art blockchain technology.
I am not discourage with bitcoin in fact I am always thankful to bitcoin cause it give me lot of benefits to earn more profit in my investment. Bitcoin is a really big help to all his investors it give hope and success. Yes bitcoin now is down  but I believe it fix it soon.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

Are you frustrated when looking at the Bitcoin price last time? Do not worry! Bitcoin will not die, it is even stronger than ever. These are the reasons for this. Firstly, more and more people use bitcoin. Second, the nodes are increasing and spreading widely. Third, the scale problem is being solved well.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

It will never happened  to be discourage about bitcoin. Even if some people spreading negatively news about bitcoin. I know to myself that it isnt true. Some people trying to destroy it for there own purposes they really dont know how it really helps to everyone thia bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: