Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Guys, calm down. To what these excess thought? Now the market has fallen and this normal cyclical and volatile phenomenon, which was and will be repeated. Better take a moment to buy bitcoins before they become more expensive.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Guys, calm down. To what these excess thought? Now the market has fallen and this normal cyclical and volatile phenomenon, which was and will be repeated. Better take a moment to buy bitcoins before they become more expensive.

This is a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at the time the price goes down and wait nicely for the price back up.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Not at all. I like many other investors know that this is just part of the market cycle and so this dip just like the others before it will also pass. I am not worried about this decrease in price neither am I surprised by it.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

I think what most people are talking about it how they are discouraged that bitcoin hasn't been going up 10k a week and made them into millionaires. But I do think I have some legitimate gripes with bitcoin. The way it has been so centralized and controlled by a few prominent miners makes me discouraged. The way the community can't agree on some basic changes like Segwit2x that will improve bitcoin for everyone discourages me. I am also discouraged by the profiteers who only care about the price and not the long-term change that could come from bitcoin.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Well anything in this world has some positive points and some negative points. Bitcoin has a lot of positive points such as huge demand, popularity, great investment option, etc. Then  therebare it's negative points such as high traffic, network jamming which results in higher fees, slower transactions, etc. If you need to get profit, you need to have patience.
Also, I think the everything that is happening is normal and would get better in time, so I am not at all discouraged with btc and I'm pretty sure it would moon soon.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

I have my own logistics and reasons and so i can diifferentiate between the goods and bads of bitcoins no need of third party discouragement
That’s a don statement Tongue Brother definitely you have your own strategy and knowledge based on which you are earning so far. But believe me this attitude will kill you up. Human is a social animal and we need to communicate and interact with others in almost every matter. You don’t seem quite experienced rather a newcomer. So don’t only work on your own logics, seek some help from experts too.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

I think all the issues with the transaction, commissions and other things will be adjusted. Bitcoin is a very young currency and has the right to drawbacks. All the more, that gradually all they are rectified.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

I am very confident in the development of bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency market so I invested as soon as I really understood about it. The only thing that makes me feel a bit dissatisfied is the bitcoin trading speed is pretty slow, which makes it less difficult when I need to trade fast. If bitcoin can improve it then it would be great.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

I am very confident in the development of bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency market so I invested as soon as I really understood about it. The only thing that makes me feel a bit dissatisfied is the bitcoin trading speed is pretty slow, which makes it less difficult when I need to trade fast. If bitcoin can improve it then it would be great.

Some people are now experience the problem of scability when transactions are clogging and they think that it is still happening to the bitcoin future when there is no action to be done. And another reason some people are now strongly complaining because of the high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and because of this they are discouraging in bitcoin. Hopefully lightning network can fix this problem so that the trust of the people in bitcoin remain.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

Not at all, we are going through a bit of a rough patch but that is it. We will get out of this soon enough and be onto greener pastures. You just gotta believe when times are bad, and if they get super bloody then you gotta BTFD if you know what I mean Wink.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

Not at all, we are going through a bit of a rough patch but that is it. We will get out of this soon enough and be onto greener pastures. You just gotta believe when times are bad, and if they get super bloody then you gotta BTFD if you know what I mean Wink.
I am enjoying much about bitcoin especially sharing of ideas because i am interested in it , one of the discouragement bitcoin have is the frustration of members whos bounty project are not successful but for , I me do not get discourage because I believe that good things really comes to those who wait , just work hard and enjoy your work.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Yes there is a higher transaction fees every time you send bitcoin and sometime transaction is too slow to process but i am not discourage about it. I believe someday there is a solution about  it. NOw,bitcoin walking on the rocky road and there is a lot of thorns beside,bitcoin struggled too much but i know at the end of the path there is a smooth and soft way bitcoin can run. When that time comes bitcoin will become more and more valuable so everyone now don't loss your hope and don't be discourage everything will be fix.Someday we will reap the fruit of our investment.
venturivenerable

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Not really but i think it lost its earlier reliabilty which is myth nowadays in the book of cryptoz
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Bitcoin transactions with online merchants can easily be tied to the user's cookies. In fact, this destroys the anonymous side of the crypto currency.

But still if you use anonymous browser setting like Tor or deep onion browser or install proxy setting online merchants may never able to track you down. But if you want to have particular delivery of product at that time privacy may be compromised but for online goods and services, things should work particularly fine until system are secure and not hacked.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

Smiley  Smiley   Nop!! I'm not disappointed or discouraged about bitvoin.I don't have reason in fact I'm always grateful for bitcoin because bitcoin gave me an opportunity to earn a profit because I'm investing on it .bitcoin has helped the majority of people and for sure most of those people do not have any problem or anger about bitcoin I believe you can also add an innovation for the country because of a state of the art of blockchain technology and also believe in bitcoin technology and I also believe it will find a way to scale and return good this days even if cheap or fast transactions. I still just take a lot of time just in bitcoin .
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

I'm definitely not discouraged with Bitcoin and altcoins in general. Transaction fees have been a problem indeed, but it seems resolved, right now as I'm writing they are about 20 satoshi/byte, now main concern is about privacy and bearish market, but market and dev teams will find a solution for the first one, and for the second one... it's just a matter of time Cheesy, market is a tool through which money flows from impatient people to the patient ones.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

I don't feel discouraged with bitcoin because bitcoin is the reason why i am in a good lifestyle and why i have the things that i don't have last few years. I always feel encouraged with bitcoin because i believed that in the future, it will bring me more blessings and opportunities that i will grab to become one of the richest person in my town.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

I was not affected when I joined bitcoin. I like to invest in bitcoin. It gives me inspiration when working. I make a lot of money from bitcoin. Bitcoin helps me improve my english.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
No,I don't feel discouraged with bitcoin because it continually gives us advantages and there is a good thing that I  encouraged  more to invest here in bitcoin.Nothing can discourage me in bitcoin because it is the reason why I have a progress in my life.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

To be honest, I have been with Bitcoin for the past five years but never have I been discouraged.

I only learned about its profitability particularly in the last quarter of 2016 when I decided to join bounty campaigns. Luckily in 2017, its value surpassed all expectations. Unfortunately, Bitcoin is unable to sustain such a huge value and it dropped significantly in the first quarter of 2018. Did it discourage me? Not at all. Why? Because the money I earned through it is still way bigger than the losses. More importantly, I have not really lost any since I did not cash out. Hence, there is still no actual loss on my part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: